Save your time and thinking efforts with this secure random password generator.
Looking for a free and secure password generator? Here it is! Make your password as complex as you need: specify the type of characters, the length of the pass and press Generate. Our password maker will generate a new password in a fraction of a second! Your new secure pass will be saved under History. You may clear the History with just one click. Many online services require you to come up with a password that should meet a whole range of requirements (uppercase and lowercase letters, specific length). If you often sign up for such services or create multiple accounts, you can’t do without an automatic password creator. Ultra Password Generator has been built especially to solve this problem. This pass generator is very simple-looking and easy-to-use: there are only two tabs: History and Generate. The password composer works in both online and offline mode. Press the blue Add to Chrome button to install a strong password generator right into your browser! Ultra Password Generator extension is the simplest way to generate password that is strong, complex and secure. Only strong passwords from now on!
- (2021-01-12) Maik Lindner: Leider war das letzte Update 2015... da wird wahrscheinlich auch nichts mehr kommen. Der Generator hat eine richtig gut gemachte Oberfläche. Es fehlen, wie schon einige andere sagen Sonderzeichen.
- (2020-03-09) Djordje Djordjevic: nice interface but no option for special characters, have to delete it. sorry
- (2020-02-20) Sue Schrader: Needs ability to add symbols
- (2020-02-20) baxenko: Приложение хорошо оформлено и полезное. Но какой в нем толк, если при указании использовать в пароли цифры (политика безопасности) расширение часто генерирует пароль без этих самих цифр. А генерация должна учитывать обязательное применение выбранных типов символов.
- (2018-08-14) 정광봄: 특수문자가 없음!
- (2018-05-05) 이뽀sh: 특수문자는 못넣음..
- (2018-03-12) timothy notch: have not use that much
- (2018-01-03) Михаил Миловский: The best!!!
- (2017-05-16) Martijn Grendelman: Only letters and numbers are supported, and max length is 20 chars. Insufficient.
- (2015-06-29) Theodore Henry: This would've been the perfect little extension had it simply allowed me to put symbols in the generated passwords. Why is that excluded?
- (2015-03-12) Уолтер Уайт: Useful
- (2015-03-12) V. Verin: Great!
- (2019-08-13, v:1.2) Christian Salway: Symbols
Please add symbols to this extension and make the password field smaller so long passwords can fit in better. Many thanks :)
- (2018-05-02, v:1.2) Evecol: I can't delete it
I can't delete it
- (2018-01-29, v:1.2) no accessibility
there are several people using my email addresses in signed as a guest because i cant sign in to my account. Please help this major problem someone stole my [pixel 2 i think thats maybe causing problems
- (2016-04-14, v:1.2) Save last config
I set 14 chars and number too. So when I will use again this config lost and I need set again. It's useful when you are setting new pass for bulk registers.
- (2016-03-12, v:1.2) jaydenm808: question
did u have to put ultra