Replace your stock new tab / landing page with one meant for power users. - Bookmarks page with tabs (each tab can have it's own…
Replace your stock new tab / landing page with one meant for power users. - Bookmarks page with tabs (each tab can have it's own custom background image) - A single bookmark can contain links to more than 1 website - Image gallery with tabs and thumbnails - Right-click a bookmark (or image) to open in an Incognito window - Clipboard page that lets you add unlimited text fields - Current weather conditions (you specify the city in settings) - Movie poster art for current and upcoming movies - Inline image editing via the Pixlr web editor 2.2.6 changes Switched code to use React, improves responsiveness when multiple new tab pages are open. Moved menu bar to hideable top bar. Notes now has tabs and background colors that look similar to post-it notes. Each page of the image gallery can be customized to allow images to be resized and positioned anywhere on page. Added more shortcuts when highlighting text to track on UPS, Fedex, and USPS. Changed movie sources from RottenTomatoes to TheMovieDb for better poster art. 2.1.10 changes Fix for not being to find current UserId 2.1.3 changes Fixed delay for closing the popup menu When extension opens, press TAB then start typing to filter the bookmarks, press Enter to launch the first match Shortcut keys when highlighting text then searching Rotten Tomatoes (Alt+T), Amazon (Alt+A), and Wikipedia (Alt+W) 2.1.1 changes Fixed bug when scrolling down on bookmarks page and right-clicking an item. 2.1.0 changes - Open a bookmark in a new tab, new window, or incognito. - Highlight text on any website, then right-click. 3 new options were added to search for the highlighted text at Rotten Tomatoes, Amazon, and Wikipedia. - When on the bookmarks page, click anywhere on the screen and start typing. The bookmarks will filter based on your search term. Press ESC to clear the search.
- (2017-01-05) Rebecca White: Notes tab wasnt working for me, but the extension definitely has potential. Would love to see an updated version with a todo list manager included, or maybe even markdown syntax support via a 3rd party tool.
- (2015-08-21) Joe D.: Does not seem to work. I have refreshed. Shift+F5 and even closed Chrome and opened a new session. Lander tabs give me a cool blue and orange gradient background with nothing on them and no settings to configure. Sorry.
- (2015-06-03) Russell Sloan: Doesn't seem to work for me. Add a couple of bookmarks and they appear on the new tab page. I refresh and they disappear. Open a new tab and they are gone again.
- (2015-02-05) Mike Woolsoncroft: Extremely useful extension and I highly recommend downloading. Lots of uses and very easy to configure.
- (2015-01-09) John Herrera: Very nice, easy to use, a more color to the new tab page.
- (2015-01-08) Nazar Rizvi: Really like it. Instead of using multiple extensions I can just use one.
- (2015-01-07) Tyler Johnson: Very Useful Extension!
- (2015-10-16, v:2.4.0) Michael Mayes: Used to work
New lander page was awesome and I was using it pretty frequently, but it developed a problem. Whenever I would add a new link, it would then clear out and not load the UI. This happened a couple of times and restarting chrome seemed to fix it, but now nothing will restore the UI and the links I had.
- (2015-03-07, v:2.1.9) tal al: my bookmarks
how i can export mybookmarks