Takes notes when browsing webpages
We all browse hundreds of webpages every day. But how many of them do you still remember? With Quotes, you can easily keep track of your favorite web content. Start building your web content collection in 2 steps: 1) Go to any webpage and select any content that you'd like to keep. 2) Right click and choose 'add to Quotes' Congratulations, you just created your first quote! Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------- Team App Developer : [email protected] Cool UI Design : [email protected] http://dusuantou.com Please feel free to contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions. Also, special thanks to Una, Micky([email protected]) & Shirley([email protected]) for your input!
- (2020-11-05) Ana Bi: Love it! Very useful. Works great.
- (2013-05-02) Xinhao Du: Very Nice, i could be used as todo note.
- (2013-04-29) Wellars Muhoza: Awesome app!Definitely helpful when reading many articles and want to keep track of what you read on what page! Great job!!!
- (2013-04-28) A Bae 배: This app is very useful, especially for me since I am a student in college. It's easy to keep track of what I am researching and I can always go back and look at old Quotes that I made. Very good app for research and saving information that you might later on forget about!
- (2013-04-27) S S: I am so glad to be one of the first who experiences this awesome plugin/extension. It makes my life much Much easier. I found myself use this plugin more often than I realize. It s like jotting down info on an instant notepad - company's address, update news, cooking recipe, you name it. It is also a great tool for students, writing an essay and for people who like to share what they learn from the internet. simply- quote it and share it. Five stars!
- (2013-04-27) S S: very useful when gathering important information for research paper!!