This is the official TinEye Chrome extension. Find out where an image came from, how it's used, or find higher resolution versions.
This is the official TinEye extension for Chrome. This extension works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. --- ABOUT TINEYE TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology, instead of using keywords, metadata or watermarks. When you submit an image to be searched, TinEye creates a unique and compact digital signature or 'fingerprint' for it, then compares this fingerprint to every other image in our index to retrieve matches. TinEye does not typically find similar images; it finds exact matches including those that have been cropped, edited or resized. TinEye adds tens of millions of new images to its database every week. Follow our image updates here: https://tineye.com/releases For the latest updates you can also: - Read the TinEye blog: http://blog.tineye.com/ - Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tineye - Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tineye TinEye Terms and Conditions: https://tineye.com/terms --- HOW TO INSTALL THIS EXTENSION Please see our TinEye Extensions page: https://tineye.com/extensions --- HOW TO USE THIS EXTENSION To use the extension, simply right-click on any web image and select "Search Image on TinEye" from the context menu. Results are displayed for you at tineye.com. To set extension preferences go to Tools > Extensions in the Chrome menu bar. Locate 'TinEye Reverse Image search' in the extensions list and click the 'Options' link. From here you can: - Set sort order preference - Open searches in background, foreground or current tab -- RELEASE NOTES 1.3.0 - Removing "Search Page" option because this feature is deprecated 1.2.0 - Switching how preferences are stored, so cookies will not affect them. 1.1.5 - Searches will now hit https://tineye.com for privacy and to correctly handle searches for users already logged into a TinEye.com account. 1.1.4 - New background and foreground tabs will appear next to the current active tab. 1.1.3 - Added activeTab permission so no warning messages appear during installation of TinEye Reverse Image Search extension. - Added "Newest" and "Oldest" sort orders to option page. For more information, see https://tineye.com/faq#crawl_date_sort. 1.1.2 - Updated extension to conform to new manifest version changes. 1.1.1 - Fixed bug where only the first search would work.
- (2019-12-25) Johnny Yuma: Alright, I rather use this than Google Reverse Image Search but this just displays the filename that I know of at the moment. Is there a way of getting a description like Google does? I just started using Tineye so I'm not sure of all the options available to me. I'll look around on Tineye's website but if anyone knows, please let me know.
- (2019-12-23) Be You Clinic: Excellent
- (2019-12-19) Monique Bishop: Awesome!!!
- (2019-10-27) Frank Ellermann: This extension worked for years as expected. But now all I get is "We aren’t able to connect to Google reCAPTCHA", whatever that actually means: 3rd party cookies? Chat with Google analytics? Not on my box.
- (2019-09-28) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: It's no longer available in the right click menu on Google Image Search. Please fix.
- (2019-09-22) milky way: Отлично. Спасибо.
- (2019-07-12) Laura Silvina Cardozo: ami me encanta google porque hay encontras de todo
- (2019-06-26) Jorge W. Chong Rodriguez: Excelente. Encuentra imágenes mejor que google
- (2019-03-14) PinkAxolotl: Won't add the button on right click so useless
- (2019-02-22) Jon Pham: right click option isnt avail for me. Tried reinstalling but no go.
- (2018-11-18) Very hepful to find original pics...
- (2018-11-09) Mujahid Masum: good
- (2018-11-07) The Immortal Sun-kun: Really useful! Saves me the time of going to the TinEye website itself. I can just right-click any image and instantly do a reverse image search!
- (2018-11-01) Cédric Curet: 414 Request sur chaque photo ..
- (2018-10-26) 青青: now no work,please fix
- (2018-09-12) La Popa: validissima
- (2018-09-10) Bárdos Márkó: Pont arra nem használható amire kellene. Nem a valós képet keresi, hanem csak az adott veblapban található alternatív képeket, amiben sokszor nincs benne ami kell. A youtubeon pedig hasznavehetetlen
- (2018-08-30) 庄引: useless
- (2018-07-27) Daniel NM: Buena extension. Ya la habia usado
- (2018-04-27) Md. Nazrul Islam: thank you so much
- (2018-04-09) Валентин Режеп: отличное приложение!
- (2018-03-19) Randy Martin: I'm a designer and I like to see where people got their images so I can go there. Or decide not to use an image because of who's already using it. Keeps clients in a better place competitively. I use Tineye constantly. Love it!
- (2018-03-11) Shui Ying Lam: Amazing. So fast and accurate. Easy to use.
- (2018-03-08) EJ Smith: A great investigation tool for determining the legitimacy or origin of images you encounter on the web.
- (2018-03-05) Cesar Mancia: Really help full
- (2019-11-18, v:1.3.0) Carlos F Gonzalez: hi
- (2019-01-16, v:1.3.0) Lorelee Ricci: cannot find password script
cannot find proper find password page
- (2018-10-22, v:1.3.0) Cathy Milne-Ware: Extension not working with image address.
First, TinEye disappeared from my right-nouse tab drop down menu. I then copied the image address and placed it in the required search area on the site. Three times, I received the same error message: "It looks like you're trying to search a webpage To search with TinEye please either upload an image file or provide a direct image address (URL)." I also uninstalled and reinstalled the extension and that did not correct the initial probelm. Thank you so much for you attention to this matter. Cathy Milne-Ware
- (2018-10-09, v:1.3.0) Yaron Munz: extension stop working when image link is https
When the image link is https tyneye have a problem showing results. Is there a way on the extension (setup) to make it "convert" the link to http before sending to tyneye servers ? here is a link example : https://tineye.com/parse?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnifgashim.com%2Fimg%2Fuser%2F1106%2F0Ro7MlPOn02Jb45Zr8VK.jpg
- (2018-07-11, v:1.2.0) Nettie Richardson: !
Extension is not installing.
- (2018-05-20, v:1.2.0) Fia Mont: Fia Mont
The extension is not installed
- (2017-09-21, v:1.2.0) Loren McClaflin: Same as R-Click+"Search Google for Image"?
How is this different from the built-in right-click and 'Search Google for Image' tool, which allows you to right-click an image, and have Google search it's DB of images?
- (2017-09-02, v:1.2.0) Extension settings
I cannot enter the settings anymore, when I try to open it from chrome://extensions/ I just get an empty window.
- (2017-08-13, v:1.2.0) Ragnar Baldvinsson: hatesucka
- (2017-08-02, v:1.2.0) martha luz cordoba: buscar una persona
hola buenas noches. deseosaber como puedo uasr este sitio para localizar una persona de la cual solo tengo su foto . esta foto la encontre en una pagina de citas llamada mejor amor