Enabling you to search inside of Youtube Videos
Ever wanted to search inside a Youtube video and skip right to your favorite parts? Whether it's a lecture, movie, or 'talk'? Invideo is here to save you time! ... But only for the "new Youtube" - https://youtube.com/new Want it for the old Youtube? Leave a comment stating "Old Youtube" and that will motivate me :) Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or leave comments. I promise I read every single one of them! BTW If Invideo Stops Working At Any Point, Try Reloading The Page! USAGE - Look for a green "invideo" button. The button will be near the title section of a video. Some videos aren't transcribable.
- (2020-07-06) Anastasia ***: It won't work!
- (2020-03-20) Pepper Pear: The use invideo green thing pops up and i can see the transcript, but there's nowhere to search for words.
- (2020-01-22) 4sym m3trica1: This is awesome!
- (2020-01-03) Jayla Ann: Im using the new youtube and there is still no way to search keywords
- (2019-12-07) Martin Finnerup: Only two issues of note: The extension causes about 20px on the left side of the video to be clipped, even when the right side panel is not extended. This seems like a simple CSS issue. Also, a dedicated search feature would be nice, as CTRL+F5/F3 also catches results on the rest of the page. This is more of a nice to have feature than an issue though.
- (2019-10-31) oopalonga: I like it Mr. Cheng--except for the fact that after clicking the green button, I'm still not presented w/ a search fuction (i can use control+f, but then i'm searching transcript + youtubec omments,e tc.). where's the search button for the transcript itself?
- (2019-10-27) Laurel Papworth: OLD YOUTUBE WORKAROUND. I open the Invideo box on the right (transcription) and then Ctrl F or Cmd F to do the standard browser search. The search goes to the line in the transcription and shows me the time stamp of that phrase. I don't have New Youtube so no input box in Invideo itself.
- (2019-10-19) Edvardas Stasiulaitis: Super, very simple use.
- (2019-09-29) Jim Weiler: transcript works fine, search field entirely missing, rendering it mostly useless.
- (2019-09-28) RrEjKgYjXhwxlEdAXnPGicHx VLMTMqkfeiKacqCLyMqkZQrn: 9999+/10
- (2019-07-13) L c: Do not work Version 75.0.3770.100 (Build officiel) (64 bits), no button to use it
- (2019-07-01) Christophe Kirsch: Was great until it stopped working. Is an update planned?
- (2019-06-20) Дмитрий М.: It's a very low quality extension - if you click on highlighted yellow part of phrase (that was searched), video does not reposition to this moment. It happens constantly. Also, you might not even need the extension - go to the horizontal three dots in the like/dislike bar, and a drop down menu pops up. Click on the Open Transcript and it loads up the transcript on the right. Ctrl+F. This way you can see subtitles near found instances of the searched word, and there is no problem with clicking on highlighted instances.
- (2019-06-06) Michael Juhl: Fantastic tool to make professional video's, many templates that makes it a breeze to create
- (2019-06-03) Farnam: This is amazing.
- (2019-05-29) amol mahajan: can you improve visibility of caption line highlight??
- (2019-05-07) Daniel Tucker: The only think I don't understand is why you would wait for the search instead of pressing CTRL+F. Other than that, good extension!
- (2019-05-05) kurtec 01: Love this but. Search stopped working for me and now only goes to transcript. I was only using this for the search feature. hoping it gets fixed soon.
- (2019-04-29) Mizztress Bella: I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS FEATURE OR "EXTENSION" as I absolutely CANNOT watch an entire livestream, NOR do I want to watch somebody else's idea of "a clip" of a situation on a livestream. It's great to be able to use a certain word or words to find an exact moment or situation that occured during a 4 hour livestream!! I think this is a BRILLIANT IDEA AND I HIGHLY APPRECIATE AND THANK VICTOR CHENG FOR SHARING HIS "GENIUS EXTENSION" WITH THE REST OF US!! Please keep on creating & designing more apps & extensions as you seem to know what the web or specific sites that are in high-demand, 'need' in order to help the user(s) have more control as well as an easier experience on the site. I LOVE new extensions and apps specifically for YouTube, so I will GLADLY TRY ALMOST ANY THAT ARE CREATED. I will DEFINITELY be looking for more from you Mr. Cheng !! Thank you again ~ Mizz B.
- (2019-04-27) SpyroBoss777: So far since i have Ben using this extension i like it a lot can see the ways it can be very useful.
- (2019-04-17) Thomas Stokes: This is so helpful for finding little things and jumping to important details or things you forgot where they were or even what video they were in.
- (2019-04-02) Kurt Wong: Old Youtube please!
- (2019-03-06) M D: Almost the perfect extension, the only issue is that the search function is noticeably slow with long videos
- (2019-02-28) Gersivan Oliveira: Versão 2.15: Mesmo quando há mais de uma legenda, não consigo escolher a legenda de outro idioma. Versão: 220.127.116.11 Excelente!
- (2019-02-27) Nisim Hurst: Old Youtube
- (2020-07-31, v:2.15.1) Rondon Cochos: Invideo for youtube
Não aparece o botão de in video nos videos no youtube
- (2020-06-03, v:2.15.1) Telma R. M. Faria: invideo não funciona
a extensão invideo não aparece no youtube
- (2020-06-03, v:2.15.1) Telma R. M. Faria: a extensão invideo não funciona, o que fazer?
A extensão para procurar a transcrição do vídeo não funciona, o que fazer?
- (2020-05-16, v:2.15.1) Alex 05: invideo
The button to use it it doesnt appear in any video
- (2020-04-12, v:2.15.1) Mateo Somo: Not working
The button to use it it doesnt appear in any video
- (2020-04-09, v:2.15.1) AJPJLCAVJ ONE: FUNCION INVIDEO
Buenos dias, porque si esta instalada la extension no aparece el boton para utilizarlo?
- (2020-04-01, v:2.15.1) martina cantarello: riscontrato problema
buongiorno, volevo chiederle come mai non funzionasse più l'estensione
- (2020-03-26, v:2.15.1) andrea cadeddu: why doesn' t work?
why doesn' t work?
- (2020-02-07, v:2.15.1) Dmitry Ra: Super small icons in youtube interface with Invideo turned on
Hello! I have an issue with Invideo 2.15.1 in Chrome Version 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 . Some of the icons in the youtube interface appear super small with the extension turned on, when I turn it restores to normal. Including upload video icon, details, analytics, comments and option icons near each video in the Videos section of the Studio and some other icons.
- (2020-01-24, v:2.15.1) Григорий Бурмистров: Invideo for Youtube
в строку "расшифровка видео" не вводятся искомые слова (как будто не предусмотрена возможность ввода слов)
- (2020-01-05, v:2.15.1) Douglas da silva: Entra em contato com o YouTube
Olá. Tudo bom? Você criou uma excelente ferramenta . Pesquisar dentro dos vídeos economiza muito o nosso tempo. O que acha de entrar em contato com o pessoal do YouTube para que essa função se torne nativa tanto no site quanto no aplicativo?
- (2019-12-17, v:2.15.1) Nikhil Agarwal: Is it opensource?
Is it opensource?
- (2019-12-07, v:2.15.1) Martin Finnerup: Styling issue.
The extension causes about 20px on the left side of the video to be clipped, even when the right side panel is not extended. This seems like a simple CSS issue. In case it is relevant, my screen resolution is 1920x1080.
- (2019-10-09, v:2.15.1) S G: bleeping profanity
Can I use this extension to search within a video to bleep out profanity?
- (2019-10-06, v:2.15.1) Gena Erlih: no search
- (2019-06-21, v:2.15.1) Shelby K. Morrison: Cannot transcribe this video
I've been loving this app, since I use Youtube for teaching. But I've noticed suddenly that all the videos that used to work with Invideo no longer work. They all say "Cannot transcribe this video" even though they all have subtitles. Has something broken?
- (2019-05-07, v:2.15.1) husoranger: Subtitle Size
adjustable font size, color features options would be nice...
- (2019-05-04, v:2.15) Video Speeder: Partnership with Smart Speeder
I'm one of the developer of this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smart-speeder-for-youtube/bgebodibamdplnilacadocjnipgjkpig/. That allows to speed up unvoiced intervals and save user time during watching videos. Are you interesting with integrating with our tool into one big and powerful? Or get partnership with our team (advertising, PR, etc). Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks! Best regards, Smart Speeder for YouTube Team!
- (2019-04-28, v:2.15) Karel K: video
krijg geen beeld op youtube
- (2019-02-25, v:2.15) Greg Jang: How do you use it?
How do to use?
- (2018-12-13, v:2.15) Дмитрий М.: Highlighted word problem
If one searches for word, this word is highlighted in yellow in results. Clicking on the phrase intstantly rewinds video to this position. BUT that only happens if one clicks anywhere in phrase other than highlighted word. It's very unintuitive. Positioning should happen when clicking on time to the left of the phrase, or by clicking on any part of the phrase, including highligted search word.
- (2018-11-29, v:2.15) kritin sai: how to sync invideo subs with video?
same as title
- (2018-11-21, v:2.15) James Davis: Green button
You need to add the info about green "Invideo" button near the Title section (seen only after a vid is clicked on). to the description or in a popup in the app itself. I almost uninstalled it but then read the reviews where another user said the could not see how to use the app.