Advanced searching of The Pirate Bay website (exclude keywords, filter by trust, save searches, auto-search with notifications).
Supports advanced search options like multiple keywords, exclusion keywords, filter by uploader trust (skull status), sort options, limit options (show "top 10"). Searches can be saved and re-executed with a single click, and can even be scheduled for periodic auto execution with desktop notifications whenever new results appear on the TPB site. v1.21: Retrying upload to fix manifest errors. v1.2: Extension now recognizes both old and new website layouts (mirrors are not always in sync). v1.1: Updated to support website upgrades. Search results should now work again. v1.0.4: Fixed inclusion filter not working correctly under certain circumstances. v1.0.3: Fixed bug affecting auto-refreshing searches not being picked up by background page. v1.0.2: Removed location permission, but added access to any website to support IP address changes.
- (2018-01-04) Eric Fossum: Unable to do any search. Tried multiple searches, including the examples.
- (2017-11-04) Gersivan Oliveira: Demorou demais sem motivo aparente..
- (2017-08-31) Daniel Herrera: It is faster as I can search without using the web page, however it would be nice to have extra features that the webpage does not have, for example sorting by size would be a real asset. Size filter would be also a real advantage.
- (2016-08-24) Ian Laplante: Would be nice to use :Games:PC :! but doesn't work. :(
- (2016-05-10) Zero: Doesn't search at all.
- (2014-12-13) Pedro de la Vega del C.: Great Extension
- (2014-10-31) Paul A DAigle: Missing a few things: A couple of sort options Window resize ability A preferences/options button It comes in quite handy, but I sometimes still find need to go to the site
- (2014-10-24) Akio Crimson: Enables the "GetPrivate VPN" AD on all torrent pages even with adblocker running. Searches aren't powerful. You get much better results using TPB's own search and filters. Unable to do ":Video:HD - Movies" search, which is supposed to work according to the practically unhelpful help page. In conclusion, don't waste your time with this, just look for something else that hopefully doesn't come with adware as well.
- (2014-03-09) Ernesto Muñoz Del Río: Simple, powerful searches!
- (2018-05-06, v:1.21) Ken J: Can I filter out Who
I want to filter out a specific uploader. I tried :Other:E-books -zakareya but he still is listed. I already have a regular search including him and just want to see what other upload.
- (2017-07-22, v:1.21) Jeetesh Singh: HD Movies
Hi there - How can I search HD Movies by VIP uploaders only? I tried :Video:HD - Movies :!VIP and it doesn't seem to work.
- (2016-03-19, v:1.21) Erik Andersson: Language filtering.
You should add support for filtering for certain languages in the "Spoken Language" and "Texted Language" fields.
- (2015-10-24, v:1.21) ••: them butchecks
- (2015-10-03, v:1.21) Anton Kovalenko: Permissions
What are exact permissions? Because all data on all sites is too broad...
- (2015-01-23, v:1.21) M Sasan MH: TPB Flag loop Downloading
Hi, your extension is always downloading an MP4 file from "http://126.96.36.199/flag.mp4" I temproray disabled the extension till you fix it, It's eating bandwidth always.
- (2014-10-21, v:1.21) J K: Only getting 12 results
Hi, I am only getting 12 results with the following search but of course there are many more on their site, why is that? ":Video:HD - Movies"
- (2013-11-10, v:1.21) Ramin Rahamim: General Use
Is it possible to use your extension for other websites instead of just Pirate Bay website?
- (2013-10-21, v:1.21) Spoo Kie: Filter Option
Hi! - Would it be possible to add a new Filter Option to search by USER NAME? - I also second the previous user request about expanding window width. Thanks for your great extension.
- (2013-05-11, v:1.21) J Bingham: Link column too small
Can you expand the window to show more of the Link (Torrent name) column wider? Right now it only shows 35 characters which isn't enough to see the unique details of each entry. TPB's site limits the search results to 64 characters. Please expand the name column to the 64 character limit