Chrome Bookmark Search Extension
- (2020-08-20) Stuart Rackham: Works brilliantly!
- (2020-07-23) Дмитрий Хохлов: Отличное расширение! Обновить бы его. Распознается как троян.
- (2020-03-18) JiaLei Zhang: 打开了chrome新世界的大门
- (2020-03-05) Mark Ghattas: I've been waiting for years for chrome to build something like this in their browser. Thank you Holmes for creating a tool we need
- (2019-09-10) 王丹鹏: 好用是好用, 但是必须翻墙才能打开, 不翻墙就会卡在那没有反应
- (2019-07-18) tom fang: 我只想说 awesome!
- (2019-05-02) Ihor Oleksandrov: Great extension! Any chance to get an option to change `*` prefix to something else, e.g. `b`? Thanks!
- (2019-04-28) 凰敵七: 不会崩溃的搜索功能,很好
- (2019-01-19) 花鳴: 支持拼音模糊搜索就完美了
- (2018-12-28) Xiong Chris: 非常好用，但是总是打不开，不知道有什么BUG
- (2018-11-23) Laszlo Szenes: Simple, effective, fast. That's all I needed and that's what I got with Holmes. I have tons of bookmarks and started using tags in the titles in order to find them but the omnibox's instant search mixed in the results with history items and was not always clear which one was my bookmark. Then I started using Bookmark Manager, but there I couldn't figure out a good way to do the whole process without having to use the mouse because the focus would leave the search box and I either had to use the mouse, or press Tab a ton of times, to get it back. With Holmes I just set up a keyboard hotkey combination (I preferred a simple Alt+H) so when I press it then I type in a few characters of the bookmark's tag (title keyword) press Enter and I'm there. I love this simplicity! It's now added to my "must have" extensions because it does increase efficiency.
- (2018-10-24) Martin Lichtblau: Enable us to search & open whole bookmark folders!
- (2018-08-23) Pushkar Raj: I never knew I wanted this until I used it; this is just so easy and useful. Loved it!
- (2018-08-14) Rebecca White: Not even close to being practical if your bookmarks are in the 10,000's
- (2018-07-05) Huan Zhang: 效率贼高，可以后面mac入了alfred就不怎么用了
- (2018-06-25) Zhoufan He: very neat, exactly what I am looking for
- (2018-06-04) Andrey Shevchuk: Отлично ищет закладки на любых языках в отличии от штатного поиска менеджера закладок.
- (2018-06-03) Roland Corbu: Having a million bookmarks makes it hard to get what i needed fast, then Holmes came along and solved the case, the culprit was loading to the tab faster than ever :D
- (2018-04-20) Haneul Bae: So useful ! It's like a chrome version of Alfred app in macOS.
- (2018-04-05) fish steak: i think its so good . perfect
- (2018-03-21) 展二白: 非常好用！
- (2018-03-13) BoxArt Den: Extremely useful... one of the best extensions ever -- but why limit the results list to only 10 entries? For people like me with thousands of bookmarks (many with the same keyword in them) it would be an even better tool if the results were 20 entries... or 30... Why not include an option to choose how many entries to display on the settings? But even with only 10 results, it's still a great tool. Thanks!
- (2018-02-13) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-01-04) Yucheng Xu: Really clean. It does the job and does it well.
- (2017-12-01) jonas Sun: 很好用，节省查找时间
- (2020-04-06, v:3.3.1) Petr Doležal: & (ampersand) is not recalled properly when included in URL
When recalling websites with ampersands in their URL, it messes up the URL and stops the URL from working properly. Example: Saved website: https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/?location=Australia&location=Canada turns into the following when summoned using Holmes: https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/?location=Australia&location=Canada Which ignores Canada as also being an input to the underlying Query
- (2018-12-20, v:3.3.1) Matt Blais: Suggestion: search bookmark folder names
- (2018-09-06, v:3.3.1) Evan Daley: Settings / options please!
I think a lot of users would benefit from having more control over the extension's behavior. Suggestions: - A yes/no that sets whether the content loads in the current tab or a new tab. Personally I would prefer if the current open tab was replaced with the new content (rather than a new tab being opened). - An integer representing the number of suggestions to display. This extension is awesome. Keep up the good work!
- (2018-07-30, v:3.3.1) Minor bug when starting with "."
When you type "." (I have a bookmark for ".NET") results are returned, however, all characters end up being the same. For instance, ".NET" turns into "..."; "GOV.UK" turns into "GGGGGG".
- (2018-05-17, v:3.3.1) han: search directly
I want search directly in opening the search bar without one click
- (2018-03-28, v:3.3.1) Bergg Uscha: open multiple search results
one way to do it would be not closing H. on middle click. the other, somewhat uglier, check boxes.
- (2018-03-23, v:3.3.1) Steven Walters: No FOLDERS in results.
I extensively use Bookmark Folders to Store & Reopen Work Project Sessions. I have so many Project Folders of bookmarks, I'd like to be able to find my folders using your Search Tool. So that I can click on the folder from your results and it opens all bookmarks within that folder in a new window(same as right click open all in new window).
- (2018-03-12, v:3.3.1) hans: not work
why not work
- (2018-02-13, v:3.3.1) Oskar Damkjaer: Holmes no longer opening
When i open holmes by clicking on it or shortcut it does not open, it only looks pressed. Like this: http://prntscr.com/ie165j I'm on a mac, chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-12-12, v:3.3.0) Martin Lichtblau: Open folder
A piece of art. But, I can't open whole bookmark folders. Without this #feature it's no use for me. Reason why this feature is great? I can instantly open my morning news sites, programming sites, work sessions,.... Please add that feature :-)
- (2017-12-01, v:3.3.0) Andrew Theodore: Please port this to firefox
Chrome is a great web browser but I prefer to use firefox to avoid using google products(I know I am crazy). For people who would like to use a truly oss browser, firefox, could you port it? Holmes is an incredibly useful plugin and there's nothing like it for firefox.