Find out the hotel you will get with Express Deals in Priceline
Hotel Canary is an extension that helps you find hotel deals. It works with priceline.com. When you are navigating the express deals section, Hotel Canary displays a little popup with the list of hotels that match all the criteria of the deal. That helps you decide fast if you want to take the deal! To use it after installation, just choose your deal and click on the extension icon on the right top corner of the browser. NOTE: Mac users need to click on the deal first, and once the new window opens, click on the bell icon to reveal the list of hotels.
- (2019-02-14) John Flynn: Yes, it does work but, it would be better if it displayed the hotel name at an earlier point in the booking process.
- (2019-02-12) Our Son Paolo: It def still works. Click "choose" then click "book" then click the canary icon. Fab!
- (2019-01-29) Brian Callaghan: Still works great, but now have to wait until you hit "Book" then you can click the button to see the info before you check out!
- (2019-01-28) Joseph Saylor: No longer working, used to be a great extension but apparently Priceline caught on.
- (2018-12-28) Iolaire McFadden: If you think tool is not working see @Randy's comment on 12/27/2018 in response to someone: "Not sure if it was fixed since you commented or if they just altered how it works, but if you click choose and then book, you can still use the extension from the book page, where it shows the total fees." Great tool, suggestions look ok, makes it much easier than trying to figure out the express deals yourself...
- (2018-12-27) Randy: This is still working! I guess they changed the functionality, but you now have to click choose, and then book, and it'll allow you to use the extension properly. Just used it tonight.
- (2018-12-12) Victoria Mccauley: worked great for us. you need to choose the resort as if you were about to finalize and then push the hotel canary tool. saved us so much!!
- (2018-11-18) Susan Day: Any news on this being fixed?
- (2018-11-14) Drew Talamantes: was a great app. doesn't work anymore
- (2018-10-26) A.J. Marcaccio: Used to work great, but no longer functioning.
- (2018-10-17) D Cooper: No longer working for me....
- (2018-10-02) Jaime Levine: It was great when it was working. Stopped working for me last month.
- (2018-02-11) M AR: Didn't work. When I click the icon it says to "hover over area and wait for list of deals" nothing happens when I do this no matter how long I wait. Too bad, seems like a great tool. I found a website that works for now instead.
- (2018-01-11) Malte Greiner: perfect
- (2017-12-29) Ben Kobayashi: Accurately booked 3 hotels. Fantastic extension.
- (2017-11-26) Gerard Tyrer: 100% accurate so far on three reservations
- (2017-11-19) Julie Vasconcelos: Just used it to book a priceline hotel and it was 100% accurate. Very pleased!
- (2017-10-20) Nick Ireland: I've used this extension twice when booking reservations, and the extension was correct in both instances. I'll update my review if anything changes, but so far it's been helpful and accurate.
- (2017-08-17) Bryan Saltzman: no worky
- (2017-04-02) Raju Doma: I have made over 10 reservations and they have all been 100% accurate. Thankyou Canary !!!
- (2017-03-18) Russell Davis: Doesn't work
- (2017-02-18) 陳安妮: 無法使用
- (2017-02-15) Grumpy Boots: It no longer seems to work, they need to fix this app, cause it used to be awesome.
- (2017-01-26) 沈斌斌: Did not work at all.I added it but the icon disappears after one click.
- (2016-10-05) Fengtong Hou: Really helpful!
- (2020-01-14, v:1.0.15) FcAlliance09: Hotels not showing.
The extension just shows that it is continuously loading and never shows any hotels.
- (2019-12-20, v:1.0.15) Katie Layton: Not working agian
Hotel canary extension isn't working. Just says "looking for hotels" and then never populates anything or even errors out.
- (2019-11-01, v:1.0.15) John Tierney: Still Works People - Keep Trying
For those saying it no longer works: Priceline seems to be changing their web site code and then reverting it back repeatedly lately. If you get the "no hotels" message, wait a bit and try again later or the next day, it keeps coming back to life. :)
- (2019-10-28, v:1.0.15) Ričardas Rimševicius: There are no hotels matching all the criteria
Hello, I'm on macOs Catalina Chrome: Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) Getting issue (There are no hotels matching all the criteria). I tried it on VM windows server 2019 and it didn't work also. Any ideas how to fix it?
- (2019-10-07, v:1.0.15) April Cherry: hotel canary
keeps saying no hotels. for the past few weeks, really wished this still worked
- (2019-10-06, v:1.0.15) Kelsey Bellucci: "No hotels match"
no matter what city I put in to priceline or hotel that I choose, Hotel Canary keeps telling me "No hotels matching the criteria". What is going on? Why isn't it working anymore?
- (2019-10-04, v:1.0.15) Robert Strayer: Hotel Canary not working
When I click on the hotel canary extension, it says "no hotels match" and it does that for every city I've input with various dates to check to see if it was just the date. It appears to do this across the board now.
- (2019-10-01, v:1.0.15) Maureen Calgie: Stopped working
It no longer works. When I click it it says that there's no hotels that match it.
- (2019-09-28, v:1.0.15) L Smith: Not working anymore
This used to work great. However, it's not finding any matching hotels. I've tried several in Downtown/French Quarter of New Orleans. Clicking "Book" first, and then the extension. It reports "there are no hotels matching all the criteria."
- (2019-09-27, v:1.0.15) Michelle Brewer: no results
The extension seems to be no longer working. I know you have to actually click "book" and go to the hotel details page, but when I click Hotel Canary it just says "There are no hotels matching all criteria." But it says this for every express listing I try, in every city. So it seems that it can no longer deliver a result. Please fix! I loved this extension.
- (2019-07-24, v:1.0.15) Susanne M.: What is the green price shown in the results?
I noticed that in the results tab, there is green price shown, and it is often less than the amount of the express deal (for example, I had an express deal for $298, and the only hotel that showed up had the green price as $175). When I click on the price (or any where in the results box) it brings me back to the main priceline page. What is that green price supposed to represent? The best available current price for that hotel? The historical best/average deal price? I can't figure it out and haven't found any information about it via google. Thank you.
- (2019-07-22, v:1.0.15) ashley cook: Green Price Link?
Hello, Where is the green price link in the popup supposed to take me? I'm assuming not to the home page and I can't figure out what the green price is for?