Double-click any word to view its Urdu meaning with complete definition and pronunciation of the word.
English to Urdu Dictionary gives you word definitions at your fingertips in seconds. Double clicked an English word and the definition is quickly retrieved from the dictionary. An instant and reliable English to Urdu Dictionary. It’s quick, easy and very useful! With this extension, you can: 1) Double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble. 2) View the complete Urdu Meaning in pop-up bubble. 3) Pronunciation of word.
- (2021-02-05) Shaikh Abuzar: life becomes easy now!
- (2021-01-25) Web Dev Geek: Easy to use, works fine, and absolutely recommend.
- (2020-12-01) Creative Star Sadaf Gohar: I am a student so that why it is very helpful for me
- (2020-11-23) SSP Lab: it's not working from last few days
- (2020-11-20) yaseen wazir: Not showing urdu meaning now
- (2019-10-22) Ri Zwan: in the beginning it's work very well but now it's just searching? i don't know what's going on but you have to fix it.
- (2019-06-15) Mir Mohammad Yahya: I found this extension even more capable then what i was looking for "GREAT GREAT" extension
- (2019-04-17) Jossiah Farheen: Excellent piece of work Amir..Do't know why it stopped working today, I hope it's some transient issue...
- (2019-02-05) Helpful more than expectation
- (2019-01-18) Dipple Queen: Amazing first time, I'm using web store for searching dictionary of oxford........when i see your amazing job it's feel me proudly hmm PAKISTAN Can do EVERYTHING ... THUMB UP...
- (2018-10-24) Muhammad Abbas: Your efforts are appreciable Amir, what you can think of adding the next feature is, include some images from google search, or may include the similar words and antonyms as google search include. And why it is necessary to show your name at the end? > ISSUE; If I click a word at the right side of a page in a website, the dictionary Box is partially hidden o right side, Resolve it.
- (2018-09-27) Skill seizer: my fav
- (2018-05-05) Mahnoor Shah Jhan: its the best extension I've ever found on web store.
- (2018-04-29) fiza mukhtar: good helper
- (2018-04-07) Waqar Hasan: Very good for reading English language pages for Urdu viewers because it shows promptly Urdu meaning of the word what we do not know at the time of reading by double clicking on it. Thank you very much for such free support. Please add some option to add or correct meaning of a word by viewers that will certainly make the database huge. But there should be someone to keep an eye over the quality of such translation.
- (2018-02-21) Malik Nouman: average
- (2018-02-19) C# GAMER: Nice app
- (2018-02-10) MUHAMMAD BILAL: NICE
- (2017-10-08) Shamraiz Farsi: Nice!
- (2017-09-06) Muhammad Asif: fdf
- (2017-07-04) Dr Tariq Naeem: good
- (2017-06-30) Noman Khan: Fantastic Plug in, very helpful and admirable Keep it up !
- (2017-05-06) Abdullah Ali: very good extension improve our English but sad to say now its not working
- (2017-02-20) Rahmat Khan: Excellent work!!
- (2017-02-08) MD AAMIR NASEEM: awesome!
- (2016-12-19) Kami Khaan: awesome dictionary instant service
- (2016-07-14) abdul sammad: Excellent work!!
- (2016-05-13) Reborn reborn: very nice easy to use and it shows the complete detail of every word
- (2016-02-21) SANAULLAH Khan: good
- (2016-01-18) RO HSP: It is a very good Dictionary
- (2015-11-29) IBM techoo: it is too good dictionary
- (2020-11-26, v:3.0.2) Javed Ashraf: Very good effort, how to change the translation in urdu
Please advise how to change translated language in urdu
- (2019-10-22, v:3.0.2) Ri Zwan: Just Searching
Since Last Month it's can't work properly. In rare cases it's showing the meaning but most of time it's searching.I also reinstall multiple but it's now working properly.I Think your first priority is fix this immediately.
- (2019-04-17, v:3.0.2) Jossiah Farheen: Translation on my system has stopped working
Asalam-u-Alikume Hello Amir, love you for this great piece of work and I have benefited from this a lot as it helped me a lot to learn the real Urdu. I would really appreciate if this bug affecting transnational work on my system is looked into and eventually fixed...
- (2018-10-27, v:3.0.2) Abdul Aziz: Error Free ( Upgraded )
Hello, This is very effective I have seen this in all chrome extensions, But I want to tell you that might some needed changes in this. Likewise, Bugs free, Error free, Smoothly functioning, etc. That will go the long team app & extension, ALWAYS MUST BE UPGRADED. In addition, Vocabulary notes added in this extension, It should be helpful for student & Learner, Please make android application of this.
- (2018-10-24, v:3.0.2) Muhammad Abbas: BUG FIX
> ISSUE; If I click a word at the right side of a page in a website, the dictionary Box is partially hidden o right side, Resolve it. e.g. websites like (https://aeon.co/essays/what-duelling-can-teach-us-about-taking-offence) show a full page width, but clicking the last word of line shows a dictionary box half hidden.
- (2018-07-24, v:2.0.1) Waqar Hasan: TODAY NOT WORKING
IT WAS A GREAT TOOL I HAVE BEEN USING FOR YEARS BUT NOW THERE IS SOME PROBLEM TODY. IT SHOWS LOADING THEN DISPLAYS BLANK WINDOW
- (2018-07-15, v:2.0.1) Micro Apk: Not working from last 1 month
Please solve the problem. Now it's not working
- (2018-07-15, v:2.0.1) Suddenly stopped working !
Hello Amir, This has been one of my most used and loved chrome extension and I left you a thank you note on facebook as well but for some reason and for a few days, it has stopped working. When I double click on a word, the popup appears and then nothing happens, no meanings no nothing. Same happens when I type a word in search box. I have removed and added it a number of times, restarted chrome, restarted my PC (windows 7) but nothing works. Please look into this otherwise perfect extension.
- (2018-03-29, v:2.0.1) Md Saddam Hussain: NAME MEANING
- (2017-09-24, v:2.0.1) eror
when i type the word its still losding
- (2017-09-24, v:2.0.1) problem
how to use it
- (2017-06-17, v:2.0.1) Zain Ul-Abdeen: Please add transliteration
Please add transliteration for example When I put in "nobody" it gives the transliteration "koi nahi" This is good but transliteration is not provided for all words. Can you change this please?