Keep track of your information online. Find any article, document or webpage you’ve been before, using keywords you remember on it
- (2022-06-04) Don St.Clair, LMT: 👎🏼ZERO STARS!👎🏼 👿 So this extension is actually DEACTIVATED, as they are replacing it with a $15/month...something...that they barely explain, called Webscape. A totally new way to do the web! So when you try to sign up to activate it... its just a funnel to get your name on their release list. Pretty scammy if you ask me, or at least amateur. And the onboarding questionairre doesnt actually say what it is that they want to sell you! Its not ethical to leave this up in the store. I dont usually review, and am not involved in the IT industry, nor code, just... this was really bait and switch.
- (2021-06-23) chuong nguyen: Too expensive for the feature available in google. and most importantly, the privacy and security policy has issues that need revision.
- (2021-06-09) dragonhold4: Another unnecessary subscription service trojan horse
- (2021-05-27) jack peng: 功能不错，就是访问的网页也可以同步不同的设备，就不知道隐私保护方面怎么样。
- (2021-02-10) MattCreate: The description says there's a free version, but every time I try to use it, I'm routed to a payment page. So I can't even test to see if it will do what I need it to do. Apparently.
- (2020-12-19) J K: I don't see how this is better than "Better History", you don't let me search anytime before the time it installed, so that becomes useless to me. Others let you search unlimitedly and you want to charge me for searches? I don't see what is so good about your extension
- (2020-11-28) Fletch B: It sounds like a great idea but it doesn't seem to work in my Chrome browser. I mostly just get the spinning green circle and it doesn't load...
- (2020-11-26) Дмитрий Голик: Хранит вашу историю на своих серверах и требует регистрации, ещё и рекламу хочет показывать. А в моём случае она даже не смогла залогинить меня по гуглоаккаунту. И похоже, что 99% хвалебных отзывов рисованные. Залогинился ФСБуком, оказалось ещё веселее - сразу предъявляет счёт на $47.88 в год и без предоплаты не работает.
- (2020-08-18) 刘志国: It will let google search page's links be GRAY, very uncomfortable.
- (2020-03-30) Tommy Bradford: Does Not work for Google Search Pages !!!
- (2020-02-26) Evan Trace: I really like this extension and wish I could use it more often, but the problem is that every new session (when Chrome quits and reopens), History Search requires me to log in again in order to function. I've searched online for basic fixes with my cache settings and related things + HS specific issues related to not automatically logging in, but I'm coming up empty. It's useful, but only to the point that follow through with the required login maybe 1/10 times or so. I would love for it to be an every-day tool and —it's absolutely a 5-Star extension— minus the log-in requirement I get each launch. Am I the only one here experiencing this difficulty of being logged out every time I reboot? Is there a fix?
- (2020-01-02) Darlene Lopez: I absolutely love this extension. I use my work computer, a laptop, and my home computer and being able to go back and find something no matter where I looked it up is fantastic!
- (2019-12-30) Jussi Ojala: Awesome tool to battle the information overload.
- (2019-12-21) Peter Belfon: In short it's Awesome! I was not looking for this in anyway I was actually looking for a floating search app where you could search and find things without having to leave the page, but when I came upon this I decide to try it and now I can tell you I have hit the Jack Pot! This is very, very, very helpful for me. Many thanks to all involved in bringing this app to us!
- (2019-12-06) Nick Brutanna: Useless. Cannot do the simple process of actually reading the existing Chrome history file and organizing it for basic activities. Don't need major functions, just search by date, search by name and url... Wow so complex!! No, idiot program only functions from moment of install. Useless. Removing. >:-/
- (2019-12-03) Gogo Erekosima: If your an entrepreneurial creator, a knowledge worker, or just someone who has to handle (or recall) information you've browsed, researched or forgotten from the internet, you'll love this tool. It's a tool you wouldn't know you've been missing your whole life until the first time it rescues a faintly remembered resource from washing off into the deep oceans of your mind. As a consultant and coach, I use it. And I recommend it highly.
- (2019-11-29) James Bowater: Very interesting when you get used to it . Still getting used to it , but enjoying it greatly .
- (2019-10-31) Amit B: Amazing Tool!!!
- (2019-09-17) sai indra: Must have tool !!
- (2019-08-24) Olivia Lobell: Totally Brilliant! Easy to search for past visited pages. It allow you to save time so that you can focus on what is important. Support is great as well.
- (2019-08-13) esy asy: امکانات خوبی داره
- (2019-07-23) Amit Roy: Useless.
- (2019-07-09) Jackson Dean Chase: Great way to save time (and a lot of frustration!) getting back to the websites you visit. I bought the Lifetime AppSumo deal (stacked two codes, the max) and couldn't be happier. This is a well-coded app with a clean interface and most importantly, it works exactly like you expect it to.
- (2019-06-30) Norm Sash: Really nice and unique app that lets you find previous pages by anything you remember about the page. So if you remember that sometime ago you visited a page that mentioned wellness stock photography you can just search that phrase and it will find it. You can also use it as a bookmark app with the 'collections' feature. Hopefully we'll see some improvements to this area as it hasn't been able to replace my bookmarks tool yet.
- (2019-06-29) kamel sellaoui: they lied to me saying that import of history from safari was under development and will be delived in 2 weeks After i bought the subscription, then they informed me they discontinued the development of this feature
- (2019-06-16) Eric Bobrow: Very useful app, it helps me quickly track things down that I've looked at in my browser without starting over. Martijn (the developer) is helpful and kind.
- (2019-05-17) Lorgen Gerard Magpantay: Amazing :') The creator was also very helpful and seems nice. I hope this gets more support (I am subscribed). Fast, surprisingly efficient. Takes much less time for me to recall the websites I've visited! In the age of the Internet, when it's almost unforgivable to provide nothing when asked "where's your reference/proof?", this is a necessary tool. (And I always try to provide reference for what I write, whenever it's appropriate.)
- (2019-05-09) Brian Hahn: Results seem inconsistent when searching something on Google. More important, I can't use Alt-Shift-Up to move paragraphs up because this seems to be a shortcut for opening this app on Chrome... Can't find a way to change this shortcut anywhere in the settings that I can find. Please address.
- (2019-05-01) phib. pro: Excellent app very easy to use, very usefull, much more than expected, as well as kind quick very good help provided by Martijn Verbove I thank for all of that ! I do recommand ! 5+ / 5
- (2019-04-30) Alexander Kirsch-Clayton: Use it everyday!
- (2019-04-17) Sam Schreim: Love it! There is nothing like it. I highly recommend you give this a try.
- (2019-04-09) aione: 不错，符合我的需求，UI再改下就好了。 只显示标题这样。
- (2019-04-07) Prabhu G: Really wonderful app. I use this app daily.
- (2019-04-04) Melissa Fletcher: Extremely helpful app, easily one of the top 5 extensions that I use!
- (2019-03-30) Ash Webb: This is EXACTLY what I needed .... but didn't realize I needed it. I was forever trying to find that "thing" or page I saw recently and scrolling through umpteen dozens of pages of google history was tedious at best. Now i just type something that I recall into HistorySearch and BINGO there it is.
- (2019-03-23) With blacklisted sites and indexation paused the extension was still indexing sites from time to time. I've tried to comment this on facebook group but my post was never approved, so you cannot discuss this problem openly to see if anybody else is having the same problem. It is kept as secret. I can't trust an application with this problem, much less a developer who keeps it secret.
- (2019-03-16) ★★★★★
- (2019-03-12) Drew Harrison: I didn't know I needed this until I found it. I've only been using it a few days and it's already a game-changer, and the roadmap has a ton of exciting features coming out. Well worth signing up for, highly recommended.
- (2019-03-08) Works as advertised, pulled up my previous Facebook posts, google docs, and data from multiple websites for a keyword. pdf couldn't find but i think it's on the roadmap. Mine is paid version.
- (2019-03-08) Mark Huf: Amazing tool. Highly recommended. Just try it. Saves me tons of time!
- (2019-02-28) Theodor M: Juste simplement une des meilleures extensions de bookmarking jamais utilisée (freemium) un must have pour ma part :) Je cherchais depuis longtemps ce type de solution ^^
- (2019-02-22) Love this extension. It's super useful for me, to find certain things I forgot the name of but still found useful, for example. It's just a bit pricey for me, and that's really unfortunate.
4.4 (108 votes)
Last update / version
2021-08-05 / 1.5.40