A Chrome Extension that allows you to search the Warframe Wiki.
This is a very simple Extension, it allows you to either do a general search of the Warframe Wiki, or go directly to the page of whatever item you are looking for. By default, the extension will not check the "Real Name" checkbox, but you can open the options page and change that. These settings are stored via Google Sync, if you choose not to use Sync, there is a setting to disable the use of Sync in the extension.
- (2017-10-25) TETI: The best
- (2017-08-02) Fabio Spiller: 4 stars because excellent addon, but bugged :) If "Real Name" it's not flagged, the search will not work because it will try to open a wiki page named "Index.php". Solution: the URL of a search result page (ex. searching for War) is not "http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/index.php?search=War&fulltext=Search" (which gives the error) but instead: "http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=War"
- (2016-01-30) Omini Gamer: Muito util para necessidades urgentes
- (2016-01-14) jeremy demyen: st love warframe
- (2014-05-05) Robbie Weiland: Every time I search something it always tells me that "This page needs content. You can help by adding a sentence or a photo." It's annoying and actually should be made so it doesn't search for something with an underscore instead of a space since the wiki uses spaces, not underscores. Edit: You have to go to options and check "Always Have Real Name Checked" to actually find something. Particularly stupid imo.
- (2014-04-22) Hugo Fraccaro: great
- (2014-03-12) Tristan Arts: does what it says, no hassle or tassles.
- (2013-12-16) Yevhenii Selivanov: does not work
- (2013-11-27) Alex Parri: This search is very efficient, everybody should own it, skips the entire process of going to the wiki. Just type the name and here you go.
- (2013-07-25) X Hults: i think that this is a great game
- (2013-07-03) Sean Maconachie: woo hoo
- (2017-11-17, v:1.2) Fabio Spiller: Problem with non-real name search
If "Real Name" it's not flagged, the search will not work because it will try to open a wiki page named "Index.php". Solution: the URL of a search result page (ex. searching for War) is not "http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/index.php?search=War&fulltext=Search" (which gives the error) but instead: "http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=War"
- (2016-03-23, v:1.2) Gamma: Search problem
When I type 'Tonkor' in it, it takes me to a page that says "The Warframe Wikia does not yet have a page with this exact name." despite there actually being a page titled 'Tonkor'. I'm not sure why it does this.
- (2015-04-12, v:1.1) Johny Martin: popup window style
Hi, David. I am from Russia and do not speak English, but still I hope you understand me) Recently downloaded your extension (Search varfreym wiki). I liked it, simple and fast, thanks. I allowed myself a little change your styles. Maybe you something like it, and somehow I could help make better your extension. Share them with you. Good luck, David) // link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_MPrDK1cvJ9TnpIblNQWkhGRms