Search selected text quickly on Google, Wikipedia, Twitter or Amazon by hitting a key on your keyboard.
Select a text and hit: - Alt+S to search on Google - Alt+W to search on Wikipedia - Alt+T to search on Twitter - Alt+A to search on Amazon - You can change the shortcuts. Use "Keyboard shortcuts" in the Chrome extension settings to do that. - Click on the extension icon to enable / disable the extension temporarily. - Google Translate search is removed in Version 2.0, due to Chrome's maximum shortcut limit of 4. It will be added soon with the context menu search feature. - Customizing the websites to search will be possible with the options feature in the next version. - This extension does not mess with your data. You can view the full source code of this extension at GitHub: https://github.com/serd/quick-search
- (2021-02-11) Works well with newer logitech mouse that do not have one-click-search option.
- (2018-09-14) Олег Даниленко: I've been looking for this app more than year! Thanks!
- (2016-08-25) ahmet dur: gayet harika
- (2014-08-22) D Q: no icon/button to use mouse-only, have to use keyboard shortcut, no options to change shortcut and add other search engine
- (2016-03-13, v:1.0.3) Al Zoqal: connect all web
please help & support for connect all webpage and free download. very thanks for all service.google is my only freand