Right click an image or some selected text and use that for a secure search using Google Images.
Seen an image on a website and you'd like to know what or who it is? Found someones name and you like to know what that person looks like? After installing this extension there'll be a new entry in your context menu (right-click menu) when an image or some selected text was right-clicked. Selecting this menu option will initiate a safe Google Image search via HTTPS.
- (2022-01-05) Brendan Silva: Excellent! It's perfect and it doesn't require additional permissions or privileges. It works flawlessly, adding an option to perform the search with Google Images, in the context menu. Thank you very much for this extension!
- (2020-08-12) Lisa Lavandula: Does exactly as it says; searches Google for images based on text you select, which saves time. I use this all the time. :)
- (2018-03-01) Jack _the_Ripper: перестала работать ваша ссанина. минус
- (2016-09-09) DeeM: Work perfectly with Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m I rated this only 4 stars because it will be perfect if we can add other customisable shortcuts like Wikipedia ...
- (2021-12-22, v:1.8) JVL Transport: Is not working. Today is 12/22/2021.
Chrome is up to date Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) The option doesn't show up. Even after reinstalling it 3 times and rebooting the computer twice.
- (2018-01-11, v:1.5) Lawrence: preview popup
Nice extension! Very useful. Is it possible to add a preview window of the search image(s) once I selected the text?
- (2016-05-22, v:1.5) Babek Kalantari: doesn't work anymore.
doesn't work anymore. I don't even see the icon to search the image.