Right click an image or some selected text and use that for a secure search using Google Images.
Seen an image on a website and you'd like to know what or who it is? Found someones name and you like to know what that person looks like? After installing this extension there'll be a new entry in your context menu (right-click menu) when an image or some selected text was right-clicked. Selecting this menu option will initiate a safe Google Image search via HTTPS.
- (2020-08-12) Lisa Lavandula: Does exactly as it says; searches Google for images based on text you select, which saves time. I use this all the time. :)
- (2018-03-01) Jack _the_Ripper: перестала работать ваша ссанина. минус
- (2016-09-09) DeeM: Work perfectly with Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m I rated this only 4 stars because it will be perfect if we can add other customisable shortcuts like Wikipedia ...
- (2018-01-11, v:1.5) Lawrence: preview popup
Nice extension! Very useful. Is it possible to add a preview window of the search image(s) once I selected the text?
- (2016-05-22, v:1.5) Babek Kalantari: doesn't work anymore.
doesn't work anymore. I don't even see the icon to search the image.