Instantly get lyrics for songs on Youtube, Google Play Music, and Spotify Web Player
Lyrical (beta) This extension adds a lyrics panel to songs on YouTube, Google Play Music, and Spotify Web Player Current features: - Instantly get lyrics for any song that you play on YouTube, Google Play Music, and Spotify Web Player - The lyrics panel can be integrated into the page, or popped-out - When popped out, the panel can be resized and moved anywhere on the page - Select on which of the supported websites the extension should run - Use Ctrl + Shift + S to toggle the lyrics panel - Easily translate the lyrics to 80+ languages - Use right and left arrow keys to move to and highlight the next or previous line - Toggle between a light and dark mode - Enable automatically scrolling lyrics Change log: v0.5.5: Fixes youtube redirect bug v0.5.3: Fix on Spotify + UI refresh v0.5.2: Bug fixes, quadruple click to select all text v0.5.1: Bug fixes v0.5.0: Autoscroll + bug fixes v0.3.8 - 0.4.0: Bug fixes v0.3.7: Bug fixes + remember panel state, size, and position v0.3.6: New dark mode on all sites and option to run lyrical on all youtube videos v0.3.5: Fixed panel resize bugs v0.3.4: New dark mode on the new youtube v0.3.3: Fixed search form issue v0.3.0: Improvements for stability and speed + arrow key scrolling v0.2.9: Bug fixes v0.2.8: Bug fixes + added support for YouTube redesign v0.2.7: Added support for Spotify Web Player v0.2.6: Bug fixes v0.2.5: Manually search for lyrics when the extension fails to identify it v0.2.4: Updated How-To guide + minor improvements v0.2.3: You can now translate the lyrics to over 80 languages v0.2.2: Improved song matching on YouTube v0.2.1: Improved lyrics matching v0.2.0: Remembers panel state (visible/hidden) between songs on YouTube v0.1.9: Updated options UI v0.1.8: Bug fixes and added close button
- (2020-11-27) Everton Santos: não ta funcionando (its not working).
- (2020-10-30) Fritt Fallande: doesnt work
- (2020-10-01) Alexander Popov: Brokes https://www.youtube.com/account_notifications?nv=1
- (2020-09-02) The Servermonitor: Using Yandex/chromium, nothing pops up with ctrl shift S... Why cant I click the freaking button to do the same thing, in case theres some other crappy app that's bound to those keys?
- (2020-07-03) Moises Silva: excelente, lo único es que algunas canciones en youtube no las detecta y toca agregarlo manualmente.
- (2020-03-31) Catur Bagas: nice
- (2020-03-13) olso emoze: despite title "lyrics ... on ... Spotify Web Player" IT DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR ON open.spotify.com !
- (2020-03-11) laundmo the second: doesn't work on music.youtube.com
- (2020-03-02) Relmon: Loved it.
- (2020-02-04) Angela Proctor: Thank you for this extension. It works great in Google Play Music.
- (2019-12-12) Spino Prime: I was previously using a different extension to grab lyrics that broke recently and of all the alternative lyric grabber extensions I've tried, this one I liked by far the best. It requires very little setup, looks nice, and offers some nice features. I have a few issues with it, the first being that the lyrics box doesn't keep the paragraph breaks, the extra empty lines after a chunk of the song that put a bit of extra space between sections. They can help break up the song a bit, and make it a bit more readable. They can also help in finding the section you are looking for from a quick glance, using the paragraph breaks to jump to the second verse or the chorus more quickly for example. Secondly, I would like the ability to change the width of the panel while it is in docked mode. It's a bit too wide on my screen by default, so the ability to shrink it a bit would be fantastic for me. Lastly, the home and recent pages on Google Play Music looks a bit weird in docked mode. Every other page looks great, it's just those two. Not sure how much can be done to fix this fact but I'd appreciate it if they could. Don't let a large chunk of this review being some more minor criticism take away from the main point though, this is a solid extension that does what it advertises and does it pretty well.
- (2019-10-24) Hussein Bahaa: It is not working on YouTube, its panel is too small.
- (2019-10-24) José Andino: add support for youtube music please
- (2019-06-08) Akash Darwin: Amazing
- (2019-04-12) doing nothing: Could make this work on youtube music?
- (2019-03-10) William Marshall: When trying to watch a video on YouTube I keep getting redirected to a random channel. It happened as soon as I installed the extension and stopped once I removed it. It's either a bug which is unlikely or they're being paid to do it.
- (2019-02-10) Sergey Vanyushin: Redirects from video page to a random channel page.
- (2019-02-01) Іван Коваль: I've tried a lot of extensions for Google Play Music Lyrics and this one is the best! I enjoy it very much!
- (2019-01-28) Doroken Spark: Simple and quick. Occasionally it doesn't identify the song automatically, but you can easily search for the song within the extension and it will come up.
- (2018-08-24) Javad Fallahi: Thats good
- (2018-06-03) Marcelo Meireles: Pro: It doesn't hide when I search in the song. Con: It's not smart identifying the song when the title isn't exactly how it expects. Conclusion: From the top 3 Five Stared, I decided to keep this one, for now.
- (2017-07-27) Niush Sitaula: That is Perfect among all others. It is new and I hope you will add "Tap Pop-Out Option" + "Lyrics Automatically Scrolling (Of course in available songs)". It is so perfect, Pop_in, Pop_out is fantastic.
- (2020-07-31, v:0.5.6) Owen Kieffer-Jones: Youtube Music
Please add support for YouTube Music, the successor to Google Play Music!
- (2020-06-05, v:0.5.6) ojbqa: Here's a good idea
Hello developer of a very useful chrome extension! Like every automatic lyric extension thing sometimes gets the song wrong. I think it would be a great idea to add an option to "change the lyrics shown" if it got the lyrics wrong. Thanks!
- (2020-05-18, v:0.5.6) Alexander Popov: Saving options on every change
Hello. I see checkboxes in options window. And it's pretty small, so "Save changes" is hidden below, you need to scroll to it. I suggest to save options on every change, like changing the state of any checkbox.
- (2020-05-18, v:0.5.6) Alexander Popov: YouTube Notifications pop-up is broken
Hello. When this extension is enabled notifications pop-up on YouTube (the bell icon in the top right corner) is broken: after click it shows and hides immediately, every time. Please, fix it.
- (2020-04-19, v:0.5.6) Jayant Bhatt: Auto Highlight Lyrics
It should automatically highlight the lyrics according to the song please do something In hope google is not going to terminate this like they did with musix match.
- (2019-06-07, v:0.5.6) Elienai Assis: option to move it freely inside chroome
could be added an option to move the lyrics freely inside chroome? or on a new tiny window with "always on top" enabled?
- (2018-12-08, v:0.5.4) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Autoscroll too slow
The autoscroll is way to slow (tested on youtube) and because of that not usable, please fix that.
- (2018-03-01, v:0.5.1) Henry Hinchey: HIghlighting in Pop-out option
When I click the pop out option, I cannot highlight text; instead the whole box gets dragged. Perhaps making it so that it moves only when you click and drag the border. Also, please add a feature (perhaps a triple click) that allows you to highlight all the lyrics at once
- (2017-07-28, v:0.3.6) Niush Sitaula: Lyrics Not Found problem
Spotify songs with "Feat." is not being recognized. It probably is problem of Genius, but may be you can work out.
- (2017-07-27, v:0.3.6) Niush Sitaula: Feature Request
Tap Pop-Out Option And Lyrics Automatically Scrolling And then Lyrical will rule.
- (2017-06-14, v:0.2.9) old
play old music