Find magnet and torrent links in a page much easier and safer.
Many publishers are providing downloads via torrent and magnet links, which when clicked, will open a bittorrent client. This extension will help you find these links and organize them into a convenient popup. Browsing will be safer as well, as you no longer have to take a chance on fake download links.
- (2021-06-18) Vinicius Ortiz: Perfect
- (2021-06-13) Justin Reinhart: Does as described. Summarizes magnet links on page which is useful when there are popups or the page is not in English.
- (2020-12-20) Han Solo: 1 click on the icon. Then 1 click on the (M) that still needs to be found in a text list... It's more clicks than I have to do on most torrent websites, and more time spent finding the magnet. Totally useless extension.
- (2020-08-13) Lauren Greenfield: It just didn't seem to work at all for me. Did it break?
- (2019-03-26) Lohengrin Percival: This is useless. What's the point of creating a list of a list? I need the actual links for torrents or magnets in a list.
- (2017-05-11) bad astronaut: yay. make a better gui if you want
- (2021-06-13, v:1.0.4) Justin Reinhart: Turn magnet on
If you could allow me to turn the magnet on and off, and automatically perform a scan and summary when on, that would be excellent. When the magnet is on, inject your code into the page to summarize magnet links. When the magnet is off, don't inject anything or slow down the browsing session in any way. That would save me lots of clicks and theoretically would make a magnet hunting session easier.
- (2021-06-13, v:1.0.4) Justin Reinhart: Popout window is too small
The popout needs to have a minimum size because Chrome puts the "Are you sure you want to open this in Bittorrent?" dialogue inside of the popup. If there's only one magnet link on the page, the popout is extremely small and obscures the dialogue buttons the user needs to click. This is a major bug for this reason. Set a minimum size that is reasonable.
- (2017-10-10, v:1.0.4) multiple open tabs
anyway to get this to find magnets on multiple tabs and have them display in one box for download?