Time saving extension for researching users across sites
Social Geek is a chrome extension for referencing users /companies across multiple sites. All you have to do is highlight the user/company on any webpage & click on Social Geek. As of now, you can reference in Github, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Meetup, Quora & Apache Jira. Apache Jira will typically get you results only if they are contributors/committers to any of the open source Apache projects.
- (2017-01-25) star boy manas1: Had a chance to visit all the networking websites at a glance.
- (2016-11-14) Brijendra Rao: It is too good. Saves a lot of time especially with the look-up functionality.
- (2019-12-23, v:2.0) Vanessa Rodriguez: LinkedIn
LinkedIn not working. Did it get blocked or am I doing something wrong?
- (2018-06-21, v:1.3.1) Dean Da Costa: Problem
not working no matter what site I click to search it does nothing
- (2017-12-07, v:1.1) Donna Manizza: LinkedIn: Incorrect URL for LinkedIn?
Works for other sites github, etc. LinkedIn did not work. Highlight name on stackoverflow talent and chose LinkedIn: The extension uses this URL: https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?keywords=firstname%20lastname URL should be this: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/index/?keywords=firstname%20lastname