This extension displays a list of your bookmarks filtered by instant search. That's it.
Chrome's Omnibar only shows a few search results for bookmarks and there's no way to see more without going somewhere else. This solves that by letting you search your bookmarks and see all the results, along with full name, folder it's in, the URL and highlighted search hits. Searching is instant so you get immediate feedback on results. After searching, you can use the mouse or keyboard arrow keys to select a result and Enter key to open the highlighted bookmark. Issues for feature requests or help can be created at the project's GitHub page below: Source code: https://github.com/ackmanx/bookmark-express
- (2022-09-09) Jarosław Janeczek: Przy dużej liście wyników nie można zjechać na dół za pomocą samej klawiatury, bo okno nie przewija się do góry. Aktywny wiersz znika gdzieś na dole i nie widać na co zjechał.
- (2022-06-18) Kfle T: Love this tool, the shortcut works stably compare to other extensions. Currently, the extension has supported searching from: 1. Bookmark name 2. URL May I ask if we can support also searching from the Bookmark folder?
- (2022-03-06) Sandys Buys: This is simple and does what it says it does.
- (2021-11-05) Ms R: Wow, super cool, and super fast to find any bookmark.
- (2021-08-17) F A: YESSS! I was using an extension called 'Holmes' But that only shows 10 results And doesn't highlight either! Holmes has over 10,000 users And you really deserve All the users because this is much better!! My only suggestion is if the Newest bookmarks can be displayed At the top instead of scrolling to the Bottom. OH and Holmes Design However is Nice looking. If you can update the design box and font to make it look a bit more professional it would be perfect! Thank you very much For this extension.
- (2021-07-01) Kamal M: very good can you add shortcut key please
- (2020-08-11) Funny Joker: Thansk! Very usefull !
- (2017-01-26) Gavri'el: Simple. Easy. Perfect. Everyone who has a decent stack of bookmarked links can search them by their names instead of manually scrolling or hunting through folders. You will be glad you found this extension.
- (2017-01-11) NQ5267: great,faster $ easy
- (2016-06-10) Joseph Hoover: Works great
- (2015-09-14) Wenzhe Yin: very very practical!
- (2015-02-02) Jonathan Walker: This is an extension that I will definitely be keeping and using. If you've ever used alfred or spotlight search for OSX, it's basically like that but for your chrome bookmarks.
- (2016-03-17, v:7.1) Jeremy Wallis: Cursor in search bar
When you open the open the extension it says 'start typing' but of course you need to click in the search bar first. Is it possible to focus the search bar immediately on opening, thus 'start typing' would actually work?
- (2015-09-30, v:7) Wenzhe Yin: a bug report
Hi after you 29-Sep-2015 update, the extension only shows "loading" in its input box and no longer let users to type in. it seems to be a bug? I'm using Chrome 45.0.2454.101 m