This extension will let you search for a text in the transcript or subtitles of a youtube video and jump to the corresponding part.
Are you tired of skipping through YouTube videos to find the one part that made you watch it in the first place? Maybe a long talk or a how-to video. Well... we made tool just for this case. You can finally search in the subtitles or transcript of the video and jump right to the part that you are interested in. Save your time, use our Keyword Search!
- (2021-04-16) Ben Jack Gill: Works perfect for me, don't know why others are complainging here.
- (2020-10-21) PizzaLover20: Does not work.
- (2020-08-09) ころね単推し: doesnt work
- (2020-04-13) ekarron: doesn't work
- (2020-04-09) Jawash Asalan: Perfect, it works like a charm and uncompilicated. Shows you multiple results with their context and you can jump right to them. This will safe a lot of time!
- (2019-11-10) TheOutThereChannel: doesnt work Nov Sept 2019 latest Brace which is same as chrome but faster
- (2019-08-07) AV Va: Doesn't work on Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-12-31) Melih Pekcan: doesnt work , stuck at loading
- (2018-12-08) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-05-28) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil.
- (2018-05-25) Improved Tube: cool
- (2017-12-06) Marc N: One hour of video and one piece of information. Thanks to the keyword search I found it immediately.
- (2017-12-06) Chris: works very well for me
- (2017-12-04) MeinLieberScholli91: nice
- (2020-09-23, v:1.3.1) Michals_: No funciona.
.Lit, no pasa nada, no aparece nada, no busca nada. no se si es x el windows 10 o que pero no funciona.
- (2018-07-01, v:1.3.1) Gersivan Oliveira: Ponteiro
A ação do clique deveria ser no vídeo atual sem atualizar a página.