Search in tabs.
"Where is my tab?" is searching for tabs through all your opened windows. It is looking for keywords in the title and the url. You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the extension for quick access (e.g. Ctrl + Shift + F): - go to chrome://extensions/ - on the bottom of the page, click on "Configure commands" link - assign the keyboard shortcut for "Where is my tab?" extension Where is my tab? has been released under the license GNU GPLv3. Source code is available on https://github.com/furbos/where-is-my-tab
- (2016-01-06) Guillermo Andrades: Excelente, muy util ssi abres muchas ventanas y pestañas. Wonderfull, really useful when you have a lot of chrome windows and tabs!
- (2013-10-11) Tuhljin Tampergauge: Excellent. I did some research and tried another extension first and this extension seems to do the job best. It's fast, works with all windows (some others only work with the current window), simple and clean. To get the most out of it, I recommend setting a keyboard shortcut (such as Ctrl+Shift+F) from Chrome's Extensions page.
- (2013-09-26) Dávid Konečný: easy, fast tab search
- (2013-02-16) Marek Mahut: Very handy. Changed my life.
- (2014-03-06, v:1.1) Albert Lee: Doesn't switch tabs in current Chrome/Chromium
When I select a tab from the search results, it does not appear to work in the current Chrome Beta (under Chrome OS).