The Chrome extension to the Brick-Hill trading website, Brick-Hill.Trade. This extension adds trading-related features to brick-hill.com but is not made by Brick-Hill. Features: - View user/info info from Brick-Hill.Trade on Brick-Hill. - Click to view users/items on Brick-Hill.Trade. - Post A/D threads in marketplace when viewing trades. - Calculate values on inbound trades. - Instantly decline trades. All with just the click of a button. This extension does not enable the item notifier. You can enable the item notifier by joining the Discord server (https://discord.gg/nv3UWWC).
- (2020-10-03) Addison bruhhh: Nice
- (2020-08-30) ok heay: Trading.
- (2020-08-30) jay yeah: hi ivo uhhhh
- (2020-01-26) Devo: My balls are itchy - Perfect
- (2019-12-17) SadDuck: i am the DuckSpray my older name is DuckWhiteBoyBR i love bh ;)
- (2019-10-04) Nopic: Ivo
- (2019-07-30) zzdrakeantツ: Noice
- (2019-05-31) Gaming With jj: gj
- (2019-02-09) siegeholm: pee pee
- (2018-11-26) Gilberto Jimenez: It's nice
- (2018-07-10) luckysoul7: amazin
- (2018-04-05) Team CyndaquilDAC: I love brickhill
- (2018-03-17) Landen: very nice
- (2017-11-30) toofy: this made it 10x easier to trade this helps me a lot and i cant wait for the future for this extension
- (2017-11-21) David Vandyke: Great extension, I cant wait to see an item notifier added
- (2018-02-27, v:4.0.2) David Vandyke: a little problem
When you buy something for example a hat and then the link says msg=success then when you go to view on brick hill trade it send you to something like /Item/2930&msg=success.
- (2017-11-21, v:1.1) David Vandyke: .trade
when you click "view users on .trade" it takes you to the wrong link. I think this may be a problem with hats,tools, or faces as well.