Never miss out on a gamedeal! Uses the shockedfish api to alert you for the games you want!
Get reminders for when your favourite games hit a certain price point that you can define. Using the ShockedFish.com engine, this extension will always display accurate price alerts using different webstores, like Steam, Amazon, GetGo Games and more! We love to hear your feedback! Click Details and press feedback. «« Known Issues »» + SF API is currently down due to website renewals. Awaiting new API from the ShockedFish creator. Stay tuned. «« Changelog »» 2012/09/03 - V1.0 + All new layout + Completely rewritten from scratch Notes: + Saved settings had to be erased due to all the changes. Sorry for that! 2012/08/06 - V0.10 + Updated API calls to support the changes Note: The next update will take a while, it will be worth it. 2012/08/03 - V0.9 + Modified some minor UI changes + Removed the tabs permission. 2012/07/18 - V0.8 + Added: Integration with shockedfish.com + Added: Currency option in the options screen Note: All current alerts will be converted to the same currency and will change when you change the currency in the options. 2012/07/16 - V0.7 + Added: Store filters (go to the options) + Added: Ability to hide the badge count + Added: Update notification 2012/07/15 - V0.6.3 + Fixed: Wrong alert trigger on creating alert + Minor changes 2012/07/13 - V0.6.2 + Fixed: Unable to remove untriggered alerts 2012/07/13 - V0.6 + Added options page with notification settings + The alert badge will now update when you remove an active alert + Some minor other changes 2012/07/13 - V0.5 + Initial Release
- (2012-07-26) Jack: Why does this need to access my tabs and browsing data?
- (2012-07-13) Jamie Andrews: It actually comes in handy. Definitely worth giving a go. :D Edit: Just got a notification for Audiosurf showing that it's 75% off. Yes, this app works.
- (2012-07-13) Daniel Nethersole: Works well - gets the job it's trying to do done! Clean and fast (low resource usage!)
- (2012-07-13) Good extension. Allows you to create alerts for when a game gets to a certain price. The minimalistic design makes it easy to understand what's going on. Something that's been needed for the longest time.
- (2012-07-14, v:0.6.2) Kevin Pletinckx: Ability to disable badge numbers
I want a way to disable the badge number on the icon. (Shameless self request)