Compare millions of flights, as well as car hire and hotels worldwide! Skyscanner is the travel search app for savvy travellers.
Skyscanner is the most flexible and powerful flight search app in the world. Compare millions of flights from over 1000 airlines around the world in seconds; save money, save time. Book your flights direct with the airline or travel agent and get the best deals. It’s independent, simple and finds the cheapest fares in seconds, wherever you want to fly. - Flexible on when you fly? Find the cheapest dates to travel - Flexible on where you fly? Find the cheapest flights from your local airport - Filter your searches by take off/landing time, airline or price. - Share your flight details with friends, family or colleagues via email, Facebook or Twitter – in one tap
- (2018-12-15) Keith Stephenson: I HAVE BEEN USEING THIS FOR YEARS , SHOWS UP TO DATE FARES AND CHEAPEST AVAILABLE. VERY HANDY.
- (2017-11-08) Serg Sviridov: Show only blank pop-up window
- (2017-04-14) Natali Kot: Полезная и удобная программа
- (2017-04-08) Marcelo Gaona: good
- (2017-04-07) Max Smir: Хорошое расширение всем советую
- (2017-04-03) дмитрий панин: отлично
- (2017-01-09) FIDÉLIS CABREIRA: ÓTIMO.
- (2016-12-01) Roberto J. González: Excelente aplicación
- (2016-01-17) mirabela mile: c super
- (2015-08-19) Anthony Otero: muy buena
- (2015-07-10) Natalia Stepanova: Perfect, very useful extension.
- (2015-05-02) Juan Florentino: Me encanta, es una aplicación suuuuper buena
- (2015-03-11) marinus bijl: excellent
- (2014-11-05) Tarik Elmas: süper....
- (2014-08-02) Suparyono: mempermudah masalah
- (2014-06-23) Nestor Lopez: excelente buenos precios
- (2014-02-25) Lalo Gold: muy bueno
- (2019-03-27, v:1.4.6) ICAO support
Hi, I work on a private aviation company, and me and my colleges really love your app, we use it a lot. The only problem is skyscanner website works with 3 letter IATA airport codes and not 4 letter ICAO airport codes. And all aviation companies only use ICAO codes. So what we normally do, is to use another website (like this one: http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/aptcoderes.asp ) just to convert ICAO to IATA, and then paste them to your app. It would be perfect if your extension could include 2 fields just for ICAO codes (FROM and TO airports), then would send the ICAO codes to a translator API, and the receive the resultant IATA codes and use them to search skyscanner. Is that doable? I'm not shy to programming, but I've never done a chrome app, and I really dont know where to start, and since you've done all the hard work, it would probably be way easier for you to ad that funcionality?
- (2016-12-30, v:1.4.6) pp205: hi,
when I open extesion, I have only grey window. thx
- (2016-06-27, v:1.4.6) Tom Martin: Default to United States?
Is it possible to have this extension default to the United States settings? I've registered and logged in, but when I use the extension the results always default to United Kingdom and it always searches on skyscanner.net rather than skyscanner.com.
- (2015-03-03, v:1.3.7) Brett Larkins: blank
Hi, When I open the extension it is just blank with only the Skyscanner logo in the top left corner. regards...Brett