Always show all the fare buckets for 'expert mode' on united.com.
Get easy access to all the fare buckets on the United.com flight search results page. The data is there but you need to know where to look; this extension makes it all show up all the time. Plus award and upgrade buckets are highlighted to make scanning all the flight options quick and easy. Note that you must have "expert mode" enabled for your MileagePlus account and be fully logged in to the site for the data to show. New in v7: Support for beta.united.com website! v7.4.0 -Handles multi-carrier itineraries better -Handles sold out classes of service better v7.3.5 -Handles fare classes for first segment properly again -Should display upgrade/award buckets again without requiring expanding the details v7.3.4 -Should handle the repeating fare class/alerts issue properly (which is to say that it shouldn't happen any more, though I said that last time, too!) v7.3.3 -Handles 4 column search results which show up from time to time -Handles scenarios which previously caused the inventory values to repeatedly be added to the fare box. v7.3.2: Error handling works way better now. v7.3.1: Adds prompt for logged out sessions v7.3.0: -Handles logged out scenarios better -Shows revenue fare bucket below price in booking screen
- (2019-05-07) Tim Gladding: Here in May 2019, this extension didn't do anything at all. Not surprising really, it hasn't been updated in 2 and a half years and united.com looks completely different today.
- (2018-03-08) Justin Ramsey: It's great. Use it all the time.
- (2015-09-07) Hinkle Fam: Should have rated this when I first started using a couple of years ago. Incredibly useful for travel planning!
- (2015-08-28) Michael C. Berch: This is simply wonderful. In just a few days it has helped me immensely with an award itinerary to South America and return, saving me hours of searching. Thanks!
- (2015-08-14) Dan Cauchy: I've been using this tool for years, it's a must for UA travelers. Helps you identify R-buckets. If you don't know what that means, then this tool is not for you.
- (2015-03-21) Absolutely required tool for any frequent UA traveler. Must have.
- (2019-11-06, v:7.4.0) Edwin Slonim: UA Expert Mode+ - still being supported
Hi, Is this still supported? Any plans to get it working again (at least it doesn't work for me any more) thanks
- (2018-04-15, v:7.4.0) Paul C: Refresh
It seems to only work right after searching. If I filter out flights it does not work anymore.
- (2018-04-13, v:7.4.0) Extension not working
Looks like the UA geeks have been messing with things again as this extension hasn't been working for a couple of weeks.
- (2017-05-22, v:7.4.0) Guil Barros: Stops working if I sort results
Shows up great when you first get search results but if I hit the duration link to sort by flight time the Expert+ results go away. Help?
- (2015-11-17, v:7.3.4) Dan Jacobs: Having issues with latest non-beta site
Can't seem to get the full list of available fare classes to show, just the defaults under the three buckets. I am logged into my account and have expert mode enabled. Any suggestions? Thanks!