I never liked how hard it was to find all the new comments and items appeared in a single subscription page on the 'geek. This extension buttons to jump to next unread item in your subscriptions, as a small toolbar on the upper right corner in pages that you're subscribed to. It also reformats the BoardGameGeek search results to show only: Rank, thumbnail, Title, Number of Players, and Play Time. You can turn each of these options on and off. Do you have a great idea? Let me know at: https://github.com/scraimer/bggplusplus/issues Or just GeekMail me - I'm "scraimer" on BoardGameGeek. Fixed in v0.0.12: Thanks to rafal-watorski on Github, the "Next/Prev unread" buttons are fixed even when there's only a unread single item. Fixed in v0.0.11: Arrows for scrolling between unread items had disappeared after BGG UI renovation. Fixed.
- (2019-08-20) k nikolop: Super great but it needs an update with the new bgg design
- (2019-08-06) Evangelos Foskolos: I loved it but now it doesn't seem to work with the new redesign.
- (2019-06-07) Benjamin Vaterlaus: Love this - hate when I am on a browser that doesn't have this plugin. I use extensively to view my subscriptions. My only issue is that it doesn't work on the new layout (new games pages and new images pages). I have to go back to my subscriptions page and then start looking at a subscription again. Can you adjust so that it works with the new design of BGG?
- (2017-07-19) Good idea, but are there any chances for updating? Looks it is not working with BGG beign updated.
- (2015-11-30) Ryan Tharp: It's good when it works
- (2013-09-16) Sean Duncan: "Improve the depth of data displayed" means REDUCES the depth of the data displayed. Search results are now pretty much useless. Would like something like this that offered more selective customizability.
- (2019-09-02, v:0.0.11) Matthew Hovis: Excluding 1 item from each list
When browsing geeklists, the count in pop-up is has been off by one. Excluding at least one item in the list, e.g. if there is two items in the list, the count is 1. If there is only one item in the list, then the pop up does not appear at all. Regardless, the BGG+ navigation buttons will not navigate to the uncounted item, but there item is still highlighted red.
- (2019-08-08, v:0.0.10) Helmer Aslaksen: No longer working after BGG update
Hi, First of all. I LOVE your extension. But it stopped working yesterday after the BGG upgrade. Thanks! Helmer
- (2018-05-07, v:0.0.10) Terry Sherman: Advancement link configuration
My company blocks boardgamegeek.com but allows www.boardgamegeek.com. It would be great to be able to configure the links to add the www.
- (2018-02-10, v:0.0.10) Dan Imbach: Modify columns
The option to modify search result columns seems to indicate that this is configurable. However, I can't find any way to modify the settings. Is the option description misleading, or am I being dumb? Thanks!
- (2017-10-01, v:0.0.10) Scott Johnson: BGG++ is disabled
Hi. This addon worked well for me for about a month, but then it stopped. When I hover over the addon icon on my toolbar, it says "BGG++ is disabled". But when I go to manage my addons, BGG++ shows as enabled. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2017-09-20, v:0.0.9) Denise Van Peursem: up/down arrows
The up/down arrows haven't been working for probably about a week. Hoping you can fix as it kind of defeats the purpose! :)