This extension helps to get information from www.metacritic.com very quickly using popup with rates
This extension is created to get a very quick search on metacritic.com. It shows the information from the site in more convenient way. To find some game, movie, tv show or movie star just enter the request in textfield and press Return, or click the button. You also can select some text on any webpage, click the extension icon and it will search for your request automatically. Changelog: 1.1.0: Design from Metacritic itself Added pagination 1.0.6: Material Design + refactoring 1.0.5: Fixed parsing the updated layout of Metacritic + changing some colours 1.0.4: Fixed first run with no options selected 1.0.3: Updated design Added options 1.0.2: fixed permissions, now works on https sites. 1.0.1: fixed the bug when the game name contains spaces.
- (2018-12-11) Somebody Oncetoldme: I suggest adding "user score" would be cool.
- (2017-12-26) Alex Lussier: The extension only searches metacritics for games. Others media should be added or else it should be mentioned somewhere in the description.
- (2015-06-30) Daniel Faust: Older look and feel but works perfectly. Love it! Edit: Does seem to only work with videogames...
- (2014-07-31) Sam CE: I can only seem to get this extension to work with games. I've tried changing the extensions settings however they don't seem to save, nor make any difference. If this is fixed it'd be a 5 star app for people who use metacritic all the time.
- (2014-07-01) Matthew Miller: Great so far!
- (2013-11-07, v:1.0.4) it's not showing me the metacritic score
I see this: http://i.imgur.com/13XSfHe.png I have auto-refresh plus, qr-code, tampermonkey installed, in case you think one of those might be interfering. thanks.