Scans database of users if you have been blacklisted by them or not
Database last updated: June 12, 2016 Database Entries: 10006 Current Limitations: - Not running in background (you must put it in a separate tab and let it finish) This will be remedied in the future by using chrome storage and implementing it as a background script - Users in the database are only from Lvl 2 Users and higher - Users who have 0 public giveaways are not in the database
- (2017-04-04) G Lückz: Tons of wrong results. Probably violates SG ToS.
- (2016-11-14) C Z: I had run this successfully. At the end, it gave me a list of 2 SG users, but none of these 2 guys blocked me. I don't understand what's wrong with it...
- (2016-07-24) Rajwarrior: It does nothing. It's blank
- (2017-05-21, v:1.0.3) Geralt z Rivii: Work only in very limited way
I would very like to use update script. Main problem is that it looks like scripts always stop working when it check f.e. 2 users. Also I am not sure when it work and when not. I would like to know if it works, and if it work background or dont interupt on start.
- (2017-01-26, v:1.0.3) Incorrect results
Ran it and got three hits, but two of those users have not blacklisted me? Great idea, I think this is good, but desperately needs an update!
- (2016-11-26, v:1.0.3) Works fine but
do you mind to update it?