Look up airport name by selecting the 3 letter airport code on the web page. You can also search for the airport code.
Double click or select a 3 letter airport code anywhere on the web page and it will search for the airport information.
- (2017-08-21) Matthew Owen: Doesn't work. Don't waste your time trying..
- (2017-02-20) Mehdi Seyed: I tried many codes and doesn't work.
- (2016-08-15) The Sandman: Doesn't work at all
- (2016-07-27) Abhinav Galodha: Didn't work, neither the double click nor the search in text box.
- (2016-04-14) Flyby61: Doesn't work - when you enter the airport name in the box, the program doesn't respond.
- (2014-08-27, v:1.0.4) Tom Rusnock: Suggestions
Nice little tool, but it didn't quite do what I needed. 1) It doesn't know about EAT airport in Washington, USA. This is not a big airport, but it seems big enough to include in your database. 2) When I look up an airport, it would be nice if clicking on the result would take me somewhere useful (maybe let me configure what I want it to show in the settings)... like the Wikipedia page for the airport or a map of the airport's location. 3) For my specific purpose, it would be nice if it would show the current time and timezone of the airport. Thanks!