Right click on any image to Search Amazon.com products through google image search.
Add right click "Search Amazon" in chrome now, just click "Add to Chrome" now. Search Amazon by any keyword or image you find randomly on any website, you are just right click away. Or just click extension icon and search Amazon Products you love from there. From movies, books, electronic accessories, baby toys to make-up, search anything you love on Amazon v1.2 Minor logic fix in popup search. -------------------------------------- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
- (2023-05-24) Nhurka L: Doesn't work.
- (2023-04-11) Annalisa: Doesn't work.
- (2023-03-31) Sivakumar S: useless
- (2023-02-20) Enric “Muka” Tomàs: 100% not working - not updated :/
- (2023-02-07) Ria Cardana Amz UK: If this app was working it would've been very helpful
- (2023-02-03) Paweł Jaśkowski: It's a scam. It doesn't search Amazon. It tkes you to google image search instead
- (2023-01-05) Rylan Everett: If I wanted to use google images, I'd use Google images. It doesn't search Amazon, just takes you to Google Images' search by image feature
- (2022-12-27) Roman Stupa: scam
- (2022-11-24) Farhan: this extension is no more working, please fix it asap
- (2022-11-18) Milan Krendzelak: The best fake search by image for Amazon. Enjoy it if you an idiot.
- (2022-11-12) veli kaplan: Not working
- (2022-08-09) Ghulam Hassan: Browser's context menus already have visual search option, so why this?
- (2021-07-14) Inter Top10: its Fake
- (2021-01-17) Huseyn Akifoglu: This just uses search by image function of google. Does not work at all does not give relative result, instead increses the steps to do it. Not worth
- (2020-12-10) Leah: This does just what I need. Here's a helpful tip. Oftentimes the "visually similar images" can be way off. The colors and shapes might be similar but it definitely isn't the product you are looking for. A way to narrow it down is to also add some keywords to the search. When the google search page first pops up you'll see in the search bar it has a thumbnail of the image you're searching and then in the search bar it says site:amazon.com. That tells google to only search amazon's website. Next to that add whatever keywords you want and search again. This time it'll use your keywords as context. Note: This only works before clicking on "visually similar images". Once you click on that and then add keywords it seems to forget the image it was searching for. Also don't delete "site:amazon.com" from the search bar. That's what makes it only search amazon. You can actually use this method to search other websites too. For example, you can swap amazon.com for ebay.com and it'll do the same thing.
- (2020-08-03) Joao Lopes: This is a great app that does what amazon does on phones but not on desktop, as someone who lives in the EU it's often that i follow a link to a product from a blog or review site and have trouble finding it on some other name in the different eu amazons that ship to me. If you could update the app to allow searching on .de .fr .es .it and .co.uk it would make this very useful for many of us. For instance I just decided to buy something from aliexpress but want it now so I try to find it on amazon, but since these chinese gadgets are sold by so many different names you need to search the category and sort them out, but with your app I search for them directly and might find a cheaper price that I might miss because it would show up in page 4 of the results by category. The thing is it wouldn't matter because using a price comparison site i cant find a match in the EU so i need to image search there.
- (2019-10-29) XEULAS: This is the one. (Does both image or text search on amazon. Works great.)
- (2019-01-24) nice!