Your passions our world. We face generation defining crises. Take action on what matters to you with Brutus. Reading about the presidential elections? Launch Brutus to find a get-out-the-vote phone bank and encourage everyone to cast their ballot. Inspired by an article about Black Lives Matter? Contact your representative to demand policy reform. It falls to us to create the world we want. The elections, racial justice, climate change, COVID response – at a click, Brutus takes you from what inspires you, to what you can do. Commit to taking action. Add Brutus in Chrome or Brave browsers. ADD – Follow the Chrome Web Store link to add Brutus to your browser. CLICK – Activate Brutus on any page using the icon in the bottom corner of your screen or in your browser bar. DISCOVER – Find an experience to live whatever you’re browsing. HELP MAKE BRUTUS BETTER. Brutus is currently in Beta. We’re just getting started. Ultimately, we want to change how you browse the internet. We want to put you in control of the latest behavioral science tools and tech so you can shape what you find online to do more and be more of what you want. We need your help to get there. Share your feedback, your stories, and your thoughts on what we could do better: [email protected]
- (2019-10-09) Emily Keane: Brutus FOR THE WIN. It's such an easy way to find diverse array of events in the Bay Area. My default is to go to a new bar or restaurant which gets kind of repetitive after awhile, so I love that Brutus gives me options for events/classes/concerts/lectures that I would have never known existed otherwise. Great way to expand your horizons!
- (2019-10-09) Quincy Carroll: Brutus has really expanded my horizons. Download it to find out what YOU'VE been missing!
- (2019-10-08) Arthur Nelson: Love using Brutus as my hack for "fun things to do when in SF" that aren't your standard tourist fare, *and* are magically the things I already like doing in my own city (e.g. cooking classes, lectures). Perfect for visitors, even better if you happen to live in SF.
- (2019-10-06) Mandy Au Yeung: Where has this been all my life? I'm always looking for new things to do and Brutus somehow magically connects your interests/hobbies/passions/curiosities to actual events going on in your community. Instead of sitting on my bum all day looking at articles, I can go out into the real world and experience it with real people. It's helped me to find groups to volunteer with, french cooking classes, an urban composting group, political groups to join, etc. The list goes on and on. Download to experience the magic!
- (2018-10-02) Adam Chilton: What a great tool! I've found resources and events across my interests that I had no idea existed. Love it.
- (2018-06-26) Ian Roth: This is a brilliant extension. It makes getting involved so much easier. The internet is a great window onto the world capable of serving any interest. Brutus turns that window into a doorway. It has helped me to discover so many opportunities, to have so many great experiences, and to become so much more engaged locally. While the internet makes it easy to connect with people across the world, it can make local relationships a rare commodity. Thanks to Brutus, I now enjoy several new local relationships built on shared interests and experiences.