Allows you to navigate any paged website using the left and right keyboard keys.
This extensions basically allows you to navigate any paginated website just using the left and right keys. Very simple app, to turn off just click the icon in the top right. Open source, code hosted here: https://github.com/manticorp/Chrome-Keyboard-Navigation If you have any suggestions, bugs or you know of sites that don't work, then file a bug report on the github page or contact me through there.
- (2019-10-12) 宁泊: It magically works, hooray! If it could allow us to customize the shortcuts, it would be even greater!
- (2019-05-24) Chris Vydas: doesn't work! instead of going to the next page upon using the right arrow key, the browser navigates to completely different and unexpected pages. there is no options page either, what the heck! is this a joke?
- (2017-07-20) James Goslin: It does NOT working for slideshare.net. Any way to fix it?
- (2017-03-18) José Antonio García: Muy útil cuando estás buscando o navegando
- (2017-01-05) leVinchy: Holy crap IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!! I was doubting it a bit but thank you for making this!
- (2016-05-28) john jase: the best
- (2016-05-27) Lar Al: Although a good idea, using left-right cursor keys is the worst idea possible since they are used for normal navigation in a page. The options page is a blank page so I can't change them.
- (2016-05-16) Works great on forums.vwvortex.com. Chrome needed a restart for it to kick in. Thank you for the extension.
- (2016-03-18) Tyler Nelson: It doesn't always work on Ebay. Sometimes it pulls up a product instead of the next page.
- (2015-03-31) Trung Kien Huynh: Best one I've tried so far. I'm withholding the last star for the time being, until I've seen on how many pages it works on.
- (2015-03-09) Guney Ozsan: works great.
- (2015-01-24) Diem Den Viet Nam: very useful, thanks
- (2014-09-13) Possibly the most reliable extension of this kind, working on the widest range of sites. For this reason a preference to customize the shortcut (eg. Shift-Arrow or keypad buttons) would be nice as sometimes arrow keys are used by websites for their functionality.
- (2014-09-08) Antonio Cabara: best extension to use if an avid webcomic reader
- (2014-08-25) DAWN: Been looking for this! Thanks!
- (2014-06-22) Miles Hayler: Great on the pages it works on. Would be great to be able to customise for websites that don't work "out-of-the-box"
- (2014-05-07) Erik Z: Excellent !!! Works like a charm. Thank you !
- (2014-02-05) Louisa Jane Di Felice: This is the best thing that has ever been made ever