Scholar H-Index Calculator enhances Google Scholar with bibliometric analysis tools and much more
Scholar H-Index Calculator is a bibliometric and citation analysis tool which works as an addon for Google Chrome putting additional insights on top of Google Scholar pages. USAGE: Just visit scholar.google.com and make queries. Enhanced information will pop up within the usual Google Scholar result pages. FEATURES: -Computes most common bibliometric indices over Google Scholar pages on-the-fly -Can program your own fancy bibliometric formulas -Can automatically clean self and ghost citations away from computed indices -Can complete author lists when Google Scholar truncates to the first 4 authors -Can cluster papers based on possible authors' homonymies -Fast and immediate, no contact with other servers besides Google Scholar -No personal data, no activity of yours is logged Permissions: the extension can refine Scholar data with information coming from external digital libraries. That's why permission to access other websites is required. The extension *does not access* the user browsing history. Detailed information, full manual and much more on https://www.mat.unical.it/ianni/wiki/ScholarHIndexCalculator
- (2021-10-24) Tom Lahey: Great extension, thank you so much!
- (2017-05-25) Jiang-Nan Zheng: 方便、实用
- (2016-01-26) Fabio Stefanini: This extension has caused Google to block the access to Scholar to my computer.
- (2015-11-08) Thomas Chubb: Installed for Chrome on Ubuntu 12.04. No launch icon appears, can't figure out how to run it. I'm removing it.
- (2015-03-13) yuan wang: Awesome! I should be earlier to know it.
- (2015-03-07) Chow Xiang: awesome！！Amazing！
- (2015-01-10) Metin ARIK: it should be easier to find it
- (2014-11-13) Tianhan Lu: Excellent!
- (2014-03-30) Liz Coulter-Smith: Fantastic! An essential tool for trying to find the most influential articles and books.
- (2014-01-27) Evgeny Petrov: I thank authors for this tool. I recommend it to every researcher. Fast and demonstrative of ones achivements.
- (2013-10-09) Clement Bewaji: An excellent and fast tool for rating scholarly publications in books and journals. It should be extended to the rating of individual journals.
- (2013-01-18) Antonio Vrenna: truly innovative
- (2013-01-18) Simone Tocco: fast and effective!
- (2013-01-18) Simone Tocco: Ottimo plugin!
- (2012-11-27) Francesco Calimeri: Definitely a must-have for any researcher.
- (2019-11-26, v:4.3) Fabrizio De Cesare: Calcolo dell'h-index in un periodo definito
Come si fa ad impostare un arco temporale definito in cui calcolare l'h-index? Se si può fare, il risultato tiene conto SOLO delle citazioni degli articoli pubblicati nell'arco temporale indicato o anche degli articoli precedenti? Nel secondo caso, si può impostare il calcolo SOLO sugli articoli del periodo di interesse? Grazie
- (2019-10-08, v:4.2.5) SAUL BLANCO LANZA: Stopped working
Apparently works no longer in Chrome 77. What can I do? this extension is essential for me!
- (2019-09-25, v:4.2.5) Paul Poupet: Not working
Not displaying anything on chrome
- (2017-10-10, v:4.2.3) Pluge in not working
The plug in will not work with a secure https url and Chrome will not take me to a http site no matter how I alter the settings. Any work arounds?
- (2017-10-06, v:4.2.3) Plugin broken in Chrome 61?
With the plugin enabled, a row of text appears on google scholar: EditDeleteExportBibTeXEndNoteRefManCSVLabelsLabel as:Create newManage labelsApply but these aren't valid links, and aren't formatted correctly.
- (2017-05-23, v:4.2.2) Peter Schüller: problems with Umlauts / UTF8
Hello GB. :) Names with Umlauts are not showing the Umlauts. For example the following list of publications citing one of my publications systematically miss the "ü" in my name. If I open it without the plugin, the ü is nicely displayed. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?oi=bibs&hl=de&cites=17671644118010690190 Best, Peter (Schüller)
- (2016-02-15, v:4.2.1) Ramachandra Hosmane: scholar h-index
It says scholar h-index added to Google Chrome. But I could not find it anywhere in Google Chrome. And I have no idea where to start. Please tell me how to use this application after it has already been added. I have spent 3 hours trying to find out with no success! Ram Hosmane (E-mail: [email protected])
- (2016-01-26, v:4.2.1) Fabio Stefanini: google scholar mi ha bloccato
Ho provato a calcolare l'h index per tutti i risultati di una query. Ora il mio accesso a Google Scholar, evidentemente perché è stato notato un accesso ai dati tramite script. Come posso risolvere il problema?
- (2016-01-08, v:4.2.1) Daniel Lidar: Does this still work?
Just installed it but I don't see any effect. Running IOS 10.11.2.
- (2015-11-13, v:4.2.1) Amit Lakhani: CAPTHCA detection
Add a feature that alerts when Google needs CAPTCHA so a result doesn't get stuck in the middle of gathering statistics