Save money and earn rewards when you shop online.
Join PayPal Honey, America’s #1 Shopping Tool.* Our 17M+ members find an average of $126/year in savings! Add Honey to your browser in seconds and shop like normal. We’ll pop up and do the work for you. 🪄 Find great deals on 30,000+ sites With one click, Honey will automatically look for and apply digital coupons and promo codes it finds to your cart. We’ll help you score the lowest price at some of your favorite brands. 🎉 Load up on Cash Back - it adds up fast** You could earn Cash Back at your favorite stores and on must-have items at Finish Line, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Sephora, Udemy, and more! Be on the look out for chances to earn even more rewards with Double Cash Back and other exclusive offers. 💯 Know the best time to buy Add items to your Droplist and Honey will track the price. We'll email you if we detect a price drop, so you don't miss a deal. ✅ Compare Amazon sellers easily We compare sellers for you – even factoring in their shipping cost and your Prime status. Use our tracking and price history tools for more chances to save. Want more deals? Access Honey on your iPhone and iPad too. ---------------------------------------------- *Based on an independent survey of 1000 US Online Coupon Shoppers. **Cash redemption requires an account with PayPal account in good standing. Terms and exclusions apply. By using the PayPal Honey browser extension, you agree to Honey’s terms and conditions. (https://www.joinhoney.com/terms) Disclaimer: This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
- (2023-12-01) Stephanie W: Never finds anything for me in Canada. Just missed out on almost 10 bucks discount because honey didn't have the code
- (2023-12-01) Patrick Quinlan: first bye saved 25$ very good for a student
- (2023-11-30) Nema Ema: Carntrack programming videos are very valuable to me, that's why I'm giving you 5 stars.
- (2023-11-29) Samuel Yung: Saved me $20 just today, between Kohl's, for bedding, Great courses for a study project. I also love the price history, especially on Amazon. See a lot of items may be listed on sale but when you check price history, it show a different truth. I love this app.
- (2023-11-29) pokeruls: this has literally never found a discount for me
- (2023-11-29) Jerooen: Why not use free coupons? Simple, just install.
- (2023-11-29) L Staff Lead: Does NOT do anything of value for a User like someone buying something at a discount on Amazon.
- (2023-11-28) Ishita Anand: works really well, it can find discount coupon codes on almost all websites!
- (2023-11-28) Nikhil Patil: Honey is the best extension you can get on your browser.
- (2023-11-28) Jill Ellenwood: Love you Honey
- (2023-11-28) saximaphone: No code I have used on this app has worked. Everything is either expired, single-use or region-locked.
- (2023-11-28) Ismael Ferhat: sa pue sa mere tu sauve 2$ sur 150
- (2023-11-27) Aniel Redelinghuys: I am not yet fully sure how this works, but look like a good idea.
- (2023-11-27) Jeananna Goodall: I use it for everything!! FREE MONEY!! from the stores that I would buy from anyway!!
- (2023-11-27) GreenStar Herbs: Substantial savings on some purchases. Does not apply to everything but well worth it when it does.
- (2023-11-27) Leonardo Zeppieri: Non ci sono sconti
- (2023-11-27) Vincent Bern: Why can't I share a coupon? Your support site (https://help.joinhoney.com/article/44-can-i-add-a-coupon-code-to-honey) says to click the "Add Code" button but it does not exist. Please help.
- (2023-11-27) Mario Arevalo: EXCENTE ME AYUDO MUCHO
- (2023-11-26) Evandro SS: PayPal é tudo de bom!
- (2023-11-25) Dog Boy: Personally I love it, It doesn't get you discounts on /everything/ , but the often found discounts are saving me 5-30 dollars at times, the difference between spending 110 or 75. I'm not exactly rollin' in the dough so every time Honey pops up to tell me about coupons I am very excited to save some of my money.
- (2023-11-25) Michael Young: Excellent coupon offers where more than average work!
- (2023-11-25) Illa Van Hout: Ik had de korting niet zelf gevonden. Super handig !
- (2023-11-25) tabitha talman: GREAT SAVING THANK YOU
- (2023-11-25) Virginia Ann Rowland: good help
- (2023-11-25) RA Moner: It depends on the online store but i have had Honey save me up to 20% on certain sites. Sometimes just a few dollars. Overall it has been beneficial.
- (2023-11-24) David Granby: It`s been on my computer for years and I don`t think i have ever seen it do anything for me!!!! Please get rid of this!!!! Now it`s blocking me from closing out my preview pictures on goodwill- THANKS
- (2023-11-24) Annette Lei: It is great when it works. Codes never work. I have the extension, doesn't work with Firefox. I am lucky if I am on Amazon in Chrome and i even get the icon. Then it usually only comes up "tips" not option to add to droplist. I do not need TIPS. I am getting really frustrated with it.
- (2023-11-24) Mary Sheridan: It said I could save 20% on all products on Amazon and I could not save anything!! BAD advertising!! NOT GOOD...
- (2023-11-24) ELIE AKL (ITSSSELIEEE): It is what it is so good help out allot
- (2023-11-24) Nathan Cook: Defo woth it, can sometimes suprise you with savings, sometimes its only 30p sometimes its amost £10. would always use this
- (2023-11-24) DespairingLakePasta: has saved me a lot of money and is useful on all websites that i use. 10/10 no complaints
- (2023-11-22) R6Karma: I edge to this chrome extension
- (2023-11-21) Chai :D: SAVED ME 5 BUCK! THANK YOU MR BEAST!! 10/10
- (2023-11-21) Sonya Milton: Honey has saved me so much money over the years. I use it on my laptop, so the side button isn't an issue as it doesn't block my screen, unsure if this is the same for other users. I shop for the items I am going to buy anyway, but always use Honey to see if I can save anything on them. Plus you get cashback on some items too. I highly recommend it, very useful tool.
- (2023-11-20) Adain Wu: It was very good to find deals and where it is, but sometimes the things I'm trying to find isn't the thing I want.
- (2023-11-20) Funko Galleries: Gives you free money every time you save money. Wish I downloaded it sooner but I don't trust influencers which were advertising it all the time.
- (2023-11-20) Sam Misrat: Yes I agree that this app sends email when prices drop but they do not see the same product which was at 50% less on shipping charge. Example product X price dropped from 9.99 to 5.40 today but for the same product the shipping charge is now 4.90 which is double what it was before the price drop. So your APP should check the shipping charges when suggesting price drops.
- (2023-11-18) Carol Vernon: I have saved money, but I hate the way it jumps annoyingly in front of what I am reading. Over and over with no way to stop it..
- (2023-11-18) GarageBandKing012: Rarely works or has any coupons available for use sadly.
- (2023-11-18) Doris Lansford: I Love making money to shop. The coupons added in are terrific!
- (2023-11-18) Fumpleton: free money :)
- (2023-11-17) Rickey Krautheim: I like Honey and have had success using it, I have had Honey for years, but the one annoying aspect of Honey is the size of the sidebar badge. I do not recall it always being so large and annoying, I have to keep scrolling the page or move the badge to stop accidently clicking on it otherwise the same 1/4 page sidebar add pops up. I am thinking of deleting Honey because of this badge but I will see if they reduce it back to a smaller size if they get enough complaints or allow us to reduce it ourselves. I would have given it a higher rating for the app but they really need to reduce the badge,it blocks too much of the pages contents. Ill give it a couple more months
- (2023-11-16) David B: My go-to online shopping money saver
- (2023-11-16) ELAINE BURNETT: I can always trust my "Honey" to search and find savings for me!
- (2023-11-16) Ben P: Love the extension but I wish there was an on/off switch. The extension jolts items around on Amazon and makes it hard to click what you want to view.
- (2023-11-15) Jason Ferguson: Hate trying to view a page and getting the s popup covering the page. The only tragedy to the developers getting run down in a parking lot would be the possible damage to the car that did it.
- (2023-11-15) olivier francoeur: f u
- (2023-11-14) Amrita Sukumar: Unfortunately need to delete the app because this is annoying with side icon forced on users just because the extension is enabled. Its so hard to disable on every website. If i need i can use the extension. God know what the necessity to have the icon on every shopping page.
- (2023-11-13) S.O.D.A: Ta muy bueno
- (2023-11-13) Kathy Reilly: Easy peasy. I never would have known about the coupon without Honey.
- (2016-06-19, v:8.6.0) Jean Cuillerier: .com
is this only for US stores .com ? of canada .ca too ?
- (2016-06-17, v:8.6.0) Gioellia Boutique: Adding Discount
I'd like to add the discount for Gioellia Boutique, www.gioellia.com: GGIRL10
- (2016-06-17, v:8.6.0) P J: account locked
multiple websites are locking my accounts after using honey for coupons.
- (2016-06-16, v:8.6.0) Amy Shapiro: Sears
I have been locked out of using codes because Honey has tried (without success) too many times - are you trying to figure out a solution for this? I wonder if other websites are instituting this type of policy to fight apps like Honey?
- (2016-06-16, v:8.6.0) Anisha Melton: This Addition is AWESOOMMMEE!!!
I love how very detailed and forward this addition to my computer is. It allows me to shop more efficiently, rather than paying full price for the things that I really want, but dont want to pay a ridiculous full price for. And discounts are always better than the full price anwyay.
- (2016-06-14, v:8.6.0) Carrie B Rosenthal: Read and Change?
What does "Honey can rad and change your information on the website you visit", mean, exactly?
- (2016-06-14, v:8.6.0) Debby Falcon: Never received any emails for cash bonus
I've done some online shopping even months ago utilizing Honey and the extension told me that I'd get an e-mail with the cash bonus details. Until now though I've never received a single one. I understand it takes a while for merchants to process and etc, but it's been maybe 3+ months already.
- (2016-06-12, v:8.6.0) Amy M: Never get supposed emails
I always get messages that I will get an email with savings but I never get an email with savings or any emails at all.
- (2016-06-10, v:8.6.0) Alexandra Taylor: Unable to download
I had this app once before, but it disappeared from my browser. I've been trying to add it back but I keep getting an error that says "download interrupted" It will give me an option to reload, but that just gives me the same result. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please help!
- (2016-06-10, v:8.5.3) So confused as to what I should see/download/how it works?
I think I have installed Google Chrome 4 times, because I don't actually know how to install your app/site/thingamajig, and once I do install Chrome, it never takes me back to you. Help please :)