Button to check if Amazon items could be shipped to your country. The button appears on Amazon product page only.
Button to check if Amazon items could be shipped to your country. The button appears on Amazon product page only. Press the button "Check if the item could be shipped to your country" and see results table with: - Seller name and link to the related product detail page - Price of the product - Seller's shipping rate of the product Click on the suitable link in the table to open the related product detail page and make an order. Works on Amazon sites: .com, .co.uk, .de, .fr, .it, .es, .ca, .com.mx, .com.au There are cases when it is not possible to find a suitable option on the Amazon site. Use the button "Find Similar ..." to open related Google search results of eBay, Aliexpress or Gearbest products. The same "Find Similar..." button appears on eBay, Aliexpress and Gearbest product pages.
- (2021-03-17) Andreas: No longer working.
- (2021-01-30) Roberto: does not work anymore...
- (2020-04-06) Ben Lucas: Doesn't support amazon.co.jp, as soon as it does I'll give it 5 stars and actually use it!
- (2020-02-08) Kevin Maza: Woah! It doesn't works for all situations, like consulting in the same USA. But for me who lives abroad is perfect, it tells the truth with just a click of distance. I can do... like, 40 automated trial and error "add to cart" in some items. Of course, for each store this extension indicates if the store can ship to the desired country. Also... that find in "other page" button is a wonder! It can be used when visiting a product description in some other pages in addition to Amazon. It helps me to get better deals on ebay sometimes regarding Shipping cost. Really, a must!
- (2019-12-20) Abdelrahman Khaled: what I was looking for ! Great !!!
- (2019-10-06) Elinor Benchimol: This extension was causing a bug on Aliexpress that was driving me nuts! - every time I entered my cart page or added an item to checkout the site (all items names and GUI) turned to Russian. Even if I changed the language back to English it would turn to Russian again (in checkout and cart pages). I found that after a long process of elimination, disabled this extension and everything is back to normal. This extension was nice to use but it's definitely not worth it with this bug.
- (2019-07-09) Maurice HUBERT: ca ne marche pas pour RE REUNION :(
- (2019-07-01) Javier Ortiz: It don't see be working right. This my first time using this, as someone else reported shipping showing as na. For it showing na on products that can be deliver and one's that can't be. I wish it would have work, having a po box have add to cart most of time just check if the item can be deliver. It would be nice if work on amazon smile as well.
- (2019-02-16) Vladislav Trusevic: Been using this amazing extension for long time, wasn't any problems, but now it shows under every product which could be delivered to my country as "na". So, it's "dead" or it's some kind of lag?
- (2018-11-20) Patrik Andrasik: Works almost great, except it randomly shows states of products as used, refurbished even though the products are new. Sometimes it can be fixed on 2nd or 3rd click.
- (2018-08-18) Alon Salman: works great !
- (2018-04-03) Saurabh Gunjal: Works perfectly!! sometime it doesn't work + for some amazon website it dones't work. But anyway time saving!!
- (2018-03-31) Senol Abbasov: Super
- (2018-02-06) Nghĩa Bùi Trung: Cam on ban !
- (2017-12-17) Kamron Jurayev: prosto super
- (2017-12-17) Peter Berger Personal: works great!
- (2017-09-20) Akseli Korhonen: Injects all sorts of tracking.. avoid!
- (2017-07-08) Yury Pozdnyakov: Superb app! Only one minor issue - why it is not using for search the Amazon's Default user delivery address?
- (2017-05-23) Bilel Chourabi: lOVE IT
- (2017-04-07) Roman Faizullin: Неплохое расширение, но использовать flash в 2k17 - позор)
- (2017-04-04) Мертвый Космос: Перестало работать недавно.
- (2017-03-30) Yanerk Diller: не работает
- (2017-02-07) rafael gub: Отлично
- (2017-01-14) mixgeneration333: i cent use
- (2016-12-21) Mohamed Nahuvee Nazeer: It works!! Thank you sooo much
- (2016-11-27) Sergii Shcherban: Does not work
- (2016-11-03) Owais Akhtar: dead
- (2016-09-06) Fajar Saputra: great
- (2016-07-14) Cray Plays: перестал работать!
- (2021-01-18, v:6.1.4) Abdelrahman Khaled: Again not showing correct shipping status
the extension says that this item cannot be shipped to egypt with the seller Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Geforce-PCI-Express-Graphics-D3/dp/B003XM568I/ref=sr_1_5?_encoding=UTF8&c=ts&dchild=1&keywords=Computer+Graphics+Cards&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1610992270&refinements=p_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&rnid=303116011&s=pc&sr=1-5&ts_id=284822 Although I can buy this item and ship to egypt when Amazon is the seller
- (2020-03-24, v:6.0.6) Jaime Red: better location for button?
would it be possible to place the button directly at the list so one doesn't have to open every product page to check?
- (2019-12-20, v:6.0.2) Abdelrahman Khaled: Many Items Sold by Amazon are not shown correctly
When I open an item that can be sold and shiped to my location (Egypt) by amazon , then click the search buttom , the extension told me that Amazon can't ship that item to Egypt and give me another link to the item when clicked at Amazon name at the generated list , that link when clicked show that the item is not at the Stock and can't be shipped to Egypt !! I think this is because the item will be available at the stock at a future date and the extension can't extract that information from amazon.com , so it assume that the item is out of stock from Amazon seller and can't be shipped to Egypt . Example : This is the link to an item which I could buy at Egypt : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W95D5V3/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 This is the generatend Link for the same item using the Extension which is not shiped to Egypt https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W95D5V3%3FSubscriptionId%3D%26tag%3D%26linkCode%3D%26camp%3D%26creative%3D%26creativeASIN%3DB07W95D5V3%26m%3Dundefined
- (2018-08-26, v:4.1.5) Brenda Ditlinger: big mistake...
700+ reviews on this item do not even match the product. It's for a MAC PC charger. Reviews are for flashlights, cat pee, bed bugs ...????
- (2018-05-25, v:4.1.4) Dave Forsey: Does not work on Amazon Smile
Can you also allow this extension to access smile.amazon.co.uk and smile.amazon.de? Amazon Smile sends 0.5% of the order cost to charity. It's free to use but for some reason uses a subdomain.
- (2017-12-28, v:4.1.0) Saurabh Gunjal: Please add shipping charges column
Please add shipping charges column
- (2017-11-15, v:4.0.8) David Koschat: Shipping rate
Would be cool to see the right shipping costs to the specific country from the warehouse dealers.
- (2017-09-23, v:4.0.5) Xypleth: Update
Great visual revamp! Thank You! It's still not very very precise, though, but gives a reasonable insight.
- (2017-09-22, v:4.0.5) derp: Faulty sometimes
It gives wrong or inconsistent read-back sometimes. Still a helpful tool nonetheless.
- (2017-07-24, v:3.0.19) Amit Friedmann: Get in touch with you
Hi, How can I get in touch with you about a specific question? (ie an email). Thanks, Amit
- (2017-07-04, v:3.0.19) Valentin Toaca: Buttom
I don't see this buttom on my Amazon page ! Help
- (2017-05-25, v:3.0.19) Paralexiss: Не могу установить на яндекс
Произошла ошибка Яндекс.Браузер заблокировал установку потенциально опасного расширения ("Does Amazon Ship to ...?") что ж делать то теперь ?
- (2017-04-01, v:3.0.19) Крест: Не работает!
Не работает, не появляется ни на какой странице амазона!