Uw slimme winkelwagen op het internet
- (2021-02-24) Damian Zdyb: tragedia
- (2021-02-21) Carlo Monti: I would like to add ideas of products i want to buy on my lists
- (2020-12-13) James M: Tru
- (2019-10-25) Mr. Johnny Edward Wellons, II: I am having a hard time saving while using the extension. Can you help me please?
- (2019-06-11) Gagan Chopra: Everytime I go on a shopping journey, I find myself using this assistant to remember short listed products across retailers; to understand who sells this product and if I am getting a good price; and for tracking price changes. Once I buy a product, I can save it to a board for post buy price change notifications, and for remembering what I bought and where. A must use for shoppers.
- (2019-06-07) Sanjay Prithiani: I have always found helpful recommendations for products i am searching for. I have found best prices which i would have missed out on otherwise. The save and notification capabilities helped me get the deals at the right time. I would love to see coupons feature to make this complete. Keep up the good work!!
- (2019-05-29) Marissa W: Perfect for a chronic online shopper! I have the habit of perusing many sites, liking items, adding items to my cart and then forgetting about them. I heavily rely on the automatic item tracking the app provides to quickly re-locate items I was looking at before. No more need to stockpile tabs - I just use the shopping assistant.
- (2019-04-11) Curtice Morris: Love being able to track the prices of item I would like to buy. Only problem I have had is sometimes it is slow to open when I click on the icon. Works great other than that.
- (2019-01-24) Vlt Cst: I like it. But I can't share my list. And I would like sync my list with ToDo liste microsoft :)
- (2018-11-12) Mohamed Fotouh: Great idea.
- (2018-10-06) Veeresh Devireddy: Can you please fix these errors? It is spamming my console log!! "Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'extractionRules' of null at extraction_cs.bundle.min.js:4"
- (2018-05-05) Qin Xiao: I was surprised by how amazing this extension is. Shopping online could be super frustrating, but this assistant is really smart and makes the shopping experience so much nicer. She tracks your browsing journey for you, gives advice on how you can save money, and gives you the flexibility to track price changes for any products you save. Plus, she's open to feedback - reporting issues or requesting features is easy. Great job, Microsoft!
- (2018-02-25) Thierry Perrotin: Assez pratique pour enregistrer ou comparer mes futurs achats.
- (2018-01-18) pascal bellerose: Not reliable so far. I wanted to track an item on amazon that had several variants with different prices and it would only track the cheapest. It is not loading anymore on one of my computers. But the idea is great, I've been looking for this kind of app! It does exactly what I was looking for. It just needs a little bit more love.
- (2017-12-21) Jacob Ozuna: This is a fantastic way to compare prices at the tip of your fingers, well done!
- (2017-11-01) Adam Skoreyko: This is a great tool that is getting better and better. I am glad to see Microsoft testing things out like this, happy that it is still in BETA. Keep up the great work.
- (2017-10-27) Finn Andersen: it was okay but the board do not load anymore. just stays there loading and loading. Also there needs to be better management options.
- (2017-10-25) Ashen Sandaruwan: Excellent assistant for online shopping and price checking
- (2017-09-27) Syed Shoeb: Its a great assistant that manages and tracks my products prices changes and saves me $$$
- (2017-09-22) Carl Moukarzel: It's pretty seamless and great if you're a deal-seeker! It automatically saves the products you browse and keeps track of price changes for you. It's very easy to use but could benefit from a UI face-lift before "beta" tag is removed.
- (2017-09-22) varsha bolar: Its a cool assistant helping you keep track of items you want to buy and any deals out there..
- (2017-09-22) Yashwant Singh Chouhan: I love this assistant. It surprised me many a times with deals I never expected was available out there.
- (2017-09-22) Jose De Oliveira: Saved me a bunch when shopping for a couple of gadgets I had my eyes on for a while.
- (2017-09-22) Gayathri Chandrasekaran: Awesome assistant for savvy shoppers. Does all the work for me!
- (2017-09-21) Crystal Zheng: Awesome assistant for the savvy shoppers! It helps me track price changes for the items that I saved so that I can buy the items of my interest at the right times when the prices are good. Easy and intuitive to use.
- (2017-09-21) Leo Pan: It helped me saved $5 while buying a stove. Thank you guys for the great job.
- (2017-09-14) Kiki Liu: Very useful helping crazy shopper like me track price change and save the stuffs I like (yet not ready to buy) in the second tag. I don't receive the pop-up people are complaining. Give it a try.
- (2017-08-07) Sudy Karuthodiyil: Shopping assistant, indeed! Helps me keep track of my shopping needs.
- (2016-08-05, v:1631.10) Morgan Bird: Error
- (2016-07-30, v:1629.40) Ext Guru: Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Personal Shopping Assistant (Beta)" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]