Compare prices from 80,000 stores while you shop at your favorite online stores.
Compare Prices and find the best price while you shop online and never miss a deal with the GoSale Price Comparison Tool for Chrome. As America's Largest Price Comparison website, GoSale has been providing shoppers with information about products and online deals since 2003. GoSale.com now includes over 1.3 billion products from over 86,000 stores across the USA, making GoSale one of the largest price comparison websites in the world. GoSale's Price Comparison Tool features a wide array of shopping tools to help you make an informed buying decision including: - Real-time Price Comparison Listings so you can find the best deal in seconds for the exact item you are browsing. - Custom Price Alerts so you can be notified the instant a product goes on sale. - Historical price data to help you determine when is the right time to buy. - Coupon Codes, Promotions, and Manufacturer Rebates to save even more. The Price Comparison Tool from GoSale simplifies your online shopping experience with accurate information to compare prices and see all the deals and discounts that apply specifically to the item you are looking to purchase. No more searching the web for coupon codes that don't work or wondering if something that is 'On Sale' is really the best deal available. It's powerful stuff, use it to your own advantage.
- (2019-09-12) Melinda Sarasin: It finally worked for me! I had to re-install it but it finally worked. You can go the GoSale.com website and search for products and save boatloads of money but it's nice to have a shortcut. Thank you!
- (2019-08-27) Matthew Jennings: Doesn't work at all. Went to Amazon and Newegg and tested a bunch of products and nothing worked. I can see they are making the request with my product data but nothing is coming back.
- (2019-04-19) Clifford Kushner: I have been using the Gosale extension for a few month and it’s been saving me money several times, so I really like it. Recently, I needed a new battery for my backup generator. I found the correct parts number in my owners manual and searched the internet for a new one. I found a site that had it. While I was looking at the new battery I got an alert from the extension that another seller had it for $24 less. I love how I don’t need to do anything. The extension alerts me if it finds a better price on whatever I’m looking at. I also like that I can preview the sellers in the sidebar and when I hover the mouse over a seller it shows me a picture of the product so I can see what they found. This comes in handy to make sure what they found is what I’m looking for. The extension isn’t perfect and sometimes shows a similar item to what I’m looking for, but usually most of the sellers have what I’m looking for. The extension have saved me a lot of time and money and it’s definitely a keeper.
- (2019-02-10) Keith N: Tested/used 'GoSale' versus same type extensions - on same major sites. GoSale FAILED PATHETICALLY. ( Google needs to set chrome extension standards.)
- (2018-12-11) Douglas Martin: I can't seem to find any instructions on how to use the extension. When I see the extension's website, it goes to GoSale.com's homepage/search engine. When I click on the toolbar icon, it says to add a product to get a search but no instructions on how to add a product. Clicking on the radar icon off the extension menu, it just tells me to go to product page to search. The support page on the extension on the Chrome Store, again goes to your website where my questions and concerns in this review were forwarded to the developer three before and wholly ignored. Is this just an app that is a link to your search engine? Why is there no documentation or FAQ's?
- (2018-03-26) Kerri Schneider: I've had this app for over a year and I'm taking it off!! It is wrong over 80% of the time. Example: I pull something up in Amazon... GoSale says "Congratulation you found the lowest price" - I can see Amazon telling me that other sellers have it cheaper (with prime free shipping also) - AND the same item will then be found over at Walmart for cheaper. Once or twice I could forgive, but this thing is never right. Also, when I'm price comparing something specific - ie. case for my cell phone. It will tell me that it found it cheaper - I click to see - and it gives me prices for all kinds of phones OTHER THAN MINE. So it fails in the details department. I'm also tired of the pop up every time a page loads....but that's just my own peeve. The only positive thing I can provide - is that it did give me links to smaller stores in other states that I like. I wouldn't have known about these mini chains within a state that I don't reside otherwise.
- (2018-03-05) David Reyes: awesome app
- (2017-09-28) Maria Litchfield: This is the price comparison extension I was looking for. I used PriceBlink for a while and recently added a few more shopping add-ons to find which one worked best. This Gosale price comparison tool was by far the most accurate and returned very good prices on the shoes and tech products I was shopping for. Keeping this one.
- (2017-09-22) Alexey Ushakov: Nice
- (2017-08-31) Ron Lawson: I really like this extension. It has saved me a lot of money in the short time I've used it. You can just shop like normal and it will tell you if it's cheaper elsewhere. It does the leg work for you. Nice!
- (2017-08-17) Eli Tabrisov: Amazing!