Instantly discover and save on ethical, sustainable brands as you shop online.
- (2017-09-14) Peter Gwynn-Sackson: DoneGood is a great company, and their easy-to-use extension makes it easy to find products I can be proud to purchase. Love it!
- (2017-09-07) Dave Manzo: Really easy to use. I needed an app like to help me find many products I need to buy anyway but now that I feel better about. I like the alerts when I'm on websites shopping that give me options to look at companies that treat employees fair and don't polute the earth. Sometimes you might pay more for items but it's worth every penny to get quality and feel good about your purchase. Know where your dollars go!!! We can make a difference with our paychecks!
- (2017-09-05) Amanda Rinderle: Absolutely love the DoneGood extension--it's totally changed the way I shop for the better. The extension seamlessly makes suggestions when searching or shopping online so it's super-easy to find companies that are doing things a better way for people & the planet. They've done the hard work of finding and vetting these brands so that I don't have to and can feel good about who I'm supporting with my dollar. The world would be a better place if everyone had this. Thank you, DoneGood!
- (2017-09-04) Marco Curnen: Very easy to set up. Serves as a helpful reminder. It helps me find businesses that I usually haven't heard of.
- (2017-09-01) Margaret Medellin: LOVE this ap. In addition to getting great deals on places I already shop, I've discovered small companies with great merchandise and ethical practices that I wouldn't have found on my own.
- (2017-09-01) Fair and Simple: I love this useful extension as a great source in discovering ethical brand alternatives while shopping.
- (2017-09-01) Stanford Rosenthal: Simple, unobtrusive, and serves a great purpose. The discounts are icing on the guilt-free cake.
- (2017-09-01) Marie Gernes: Such a help in shopping ethically, and a great reminder that our purchasing power really can add up.
- (2017-09-01) Leiah Jansen: Works well, easy to dismiss. Love how it shows deals and coupons right away when I land somewhere! Definitely a helper in shopping ethically. It's nice to know when a site has been vetted.
- (2017-09-01) Pushpika Freitas: This extension is great. It gives alternatives to mindful shopping which is hard to come by otherwise.
- (2017-09-01) Kristyn Pankiw: Great extension, makes shopping responsibly so much easier and keeps you mindful. Would be great if, when it gives you a suggested list of alternative shops, you could click "see the full list of Done Good shops" because sometimes, the brands don't match up (i.e., if you visit JCrew, it will suggest menswear brands, but I'm a woman). Or, at least have the full list accessible on the website; I can't find it.
- (2017-09-01) Emily Hughes: I love DoneGoood! I am not a big shopper, but when I make purchases I only use DoneGood sources.
- (2017-07-06) Deji Odesanya: Great app, helps me find great options to stores I like that create a positive social impact!
- (2017-04-28) Molly Stillman: This extension is AMAZING!
- (2017-04-21) Jeff Rineer: Love this extension! When searching for random products, I like to know that there are options that provide greater sustainability or are made by companies that share similar ideals. Conversely, the extension helps me be informed of brands that I may wish to avoid. I like being able to put my money where my mouth is. This is a small, but necessary, step towards changing our world. Great work!
- (2017-04-17) J G: DoneGood is my favorite Chrome extension. I only purchase vegan products, not tested on animals and with DoneGood I don't even need to think about it --they do all the research for me. It has helped me find new brands that align with my other values, such as Made-in-America, women-owned and fair-trade businesses. I love purchasing gifts from DoneGood; then when I give them to people I can also relay the products' stories and it makes for nice conversation. Whenever I am torn between two similar products, I always check and see which one is DoneGood approved. It is such a simple and effective way for me to support exemplary businesses that are in alignment with my personal beliefs. It's just a really cool concept and the extension will help you find "good" products and help nudge society away from fast fashion, excess waste and pollution from manufacturing and unbridled consumerism Install asap.
- (2017-02-21) Sathya Bridgemohansingh: I noticed this morning that my Google search results had a little extra flag this morning. Any listing that linked to Amazon.com had in bright red "Amazon Supports Trump!" listed above it. At first I thought it was a stunt from Google and couldn't believe it. Upon further investigation, I learned it was this extension that was modifying my search results to display that. While I am no supporter of Trump, I don't feel that "DoneGood" has any right to push their political agenda in this manner. I'm honestly disgusted that they could edit a webpage I'm viewing to display such messages. It makes me wonder what else have they edited. I've uninstalled this extension and never again plan to use it. They didn't do good this round.
- (2017-01-19) Sina Shayesteh: Great idea. It has made some good suggestions to me. Best of luck.
- (2016-12-21) Ursula Miller: So effective! Works great, seamless-- in the background 'till it's got something helpful to say. Visiting a lot of sites for Christmas shopping, it's encouraging when the little notification tells me I'm on the right track -- and, when it suggests otherwise, I'm often happier for it. Love both the tips and the discounts : )
- (2016-12-19) Kalee Barrantes: This extension makes it so much easier to live my beliefs! I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to always do the right thing, and truly make my dollar my voice. Thank you so much for coming up with this and making me a GOOD consumer!
- (2016-11-30) Kai Paul: Amazing, and revolutionary. This will make the world a better place. Thank you.
- (2016-11-29) Howard Fischer: Brilliant, easy to use way to find the right vendors to shop.
- (2016-11-29) Eli Center: I would never have thought of all these alternatives. Whether it's for the holidays or for everyday needs - this is a great idea.
- (2016-11-29) Jamie Moffett: Great way to help find products from companies that match what you believe in.
- (2016-11-28) Oriel Pascal Davis - Lyons: I really like the idea as I try to only buy ethically made clothing and shoes. But the execution still has a long way to go. I went through some of the biggest online retailers to test it out and only got two notifications from the extension. One was on H&M when I was looking at men's jeans and it showed me a notification for a kids clothing brand. The other was on Zappos looking at men's work boots and it showed me a notification for a women's sandal company. I'm hoping the targeting gets a lot more specific as there are so many good, ethical brands that could benefit from this idea.
- (2016-11-27) Bull Moose: Wow. They make shopping from ethical and sustainable companies super easy. And I love the exclusive discounts!
- (2017-07-02, v:188.8.131.52) Prad Lee: Doesn't work
The extension doesn't work for me. It installs, but when I click on the extension icon, it just shows a "loading" checkmark. I assume the extension is incompatible with my computer or browser, but can't find any information about its system requirements. I have Mac 10.8.5 and Chrome 48.0.2564.116.
- (2017-02-21, v:184.108.40.206) Nelson W: Trump "feature"
I was never a Trump supporter and will never be one, and I'm involved with SwingLeft to retake the House in 2018. So please understand that I have an idea of what your intentions are, or perhaps what users have asked for in terms of features. That said, I was taken aback and alarmed that my Google results were being hijacked by a Chrome extension when I noticed "Amazon supports Trump" above the Amazon results in my search results. Being an IT person, I feared something nefarious going on so I looked through my extensions and zeroed in on DoneGood, which was the most logical choice out of the few extensions I have. I disabled it and my search results were “hijack free." I wish you had notified your users about this change. Or at least allow me to opt of messing with my Google results. My expectations were that DoneGood would use a pop-up notification when I go to that website and suggest an alternative. For example, when going to Amazon I'd get a notification that it supports Trump and a link providing evidence of this. However, when you just insert “Amazon supports Trump” into my search results without any indication of where the hell this is coming from - it’s a betrayal of trust, and because of that I’m uninstalling DoneGood and will let others know to do the same.
- (2017-02-20, v:220.127.116.11) remove donegood?
How do I remove donegood?