We negotiate for you.
- (2018-12-14) Andrew Edwards: Love their customer support. They went out of their way to help me when I had a problem with the merchant. Highly recommended!
- (2018-10-30) Katy Gothard: I've bought a few pairs of running shoes with this app and it's been easy enough that I'll definitely keep using it - it's been a quick way to get a discount and, even though I once had an issue with the color of the shoe, they immediately sent a replacement.
- (2018-06-28) Callie Limerick: Price Waiter made renovating my home so much easier and affordable! I was able to save $65 on a chandelier for my living room. Will definitely be using Price Waiter in the future!
- (2018-06-26) Tammy Goss: I lowballed some items but haven't heard back yet. This isn't surprising since I suspect if I would have aimed higher, I would have heard back from retailers. So far the experience is average, items are a bit sparse, and the app is pretty bare-bones. I will update when I have had more experience with it.
- (2018-05-23) Matt Bain: I scored a better deal on office chairs, shades, new shoes, and a camping hammock than I could find anywhere online (and it only took a few minutes of my time).
- (2018-05-14) Jeremy Boudinet: Revolutionary. Brings the eBay experience to Amazon, Google, and any other online retailer.
- (2018-03-14) Seth Bigham: Used this app on a new pair of Nikes and save 25 bucks. Will be using it a lot more in the future.
- (2018-03-13) Katie Scarbrough: Saved 20% on sunglasses for Christmas. Really easy to use.
- (2019-01-06, v:1.3.13) thelittlethings matter: UK
Please consider adding amazon.co.uk to pricewaiter.
- (2018-12-29, v:1.3.13) Hi ...
I installed your little red mustashe to my browser and added 3 items to my Amazon Cart. Then clicked your little red mustashe and nothing happens. There is no "groovy red bar to be found on my computer, anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Dusty Green