Automatically applies an Affiliate Tracking Id to webpages ensuring that purchases are credited to that Associate.
Whats new: v1.5.6 - Get approved for an American Express card and get $250 back after spending $100 in your first 3 months. v1.5.4 - Sign up for Ebates via the new Ebates button to support development of this extension, and get a $10 Welcome Bonus! v1.5.0 - New options: - Greedy: Overwrite existing affiliate tags (Defaulted on) - Aggressive: Apply affiliate tag on every click within a site, rather than just the first click entering the site (Defaulted off) - Pop-up window: - Copy URL: URL provides tagged version of link, regardless of Greedy/Aggressive - Amazon Deals: Opens the Amazon deals page - CamelCamelCamel.com: Opens price tracking page for current Amazon item - Fakespot.com (US only): Open review analysis page for current US Amazon item v1.2.7 - Upcoming support for saving server-based settings (new permission) - Corrected duplicate tag issue where existing tags weren't overwritten - Corrected left pane issue on amazon.com's Recommended for You page v1.2.6 - Corrected permissions issue - Support for smile.amazon.com (included with amazon.com) v1.2.5 - Support for amazon.in - Support for flipkart.com By setting Affiliate Tracking Id(s) in the options page (right-click the icon), when a corresponding page is loaded, it automatically applies that id to its URL. This ensures that the intended Associate gets credited with the sale. Clicking upon the toolbar icon for this extension opens up the Amazon Deals page, so you can easily access Amazon's Deal of the Deal, Lightning Deals, and other ongoing promotions. Also, when an Amazon page opens, focus is automatically set to the search box, if found, to simplify searching. Note: * Currently, clicking the extension's icon opens the Amazon.com deals page, options for choosing an alternate international amazon site coming soon. * You will not receive credit for making purchases your own affiliate id with most affiliate programs, like amazon. Disclaimer: * This extension is was not created or endorsed by Amazon or any other affiliate program. * Affiliate programs may have Terms and Conditions that exclude the use of browser extensions. * Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.* * * This extension is not associated with or sponsored by the trademark owner. * Original global image provided by "dontpanic" via wikimedia under CC BY-SA 3.0 http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Globe_icons#mediaviewer/File:Earthrelief_mono.jpg
- (2020-03-27) Jim Henline: It does not seem to be overwriting the links on webpages, if you hover they still show the orignal affiliate link, it would be nice if it could rewrite them on the site. Because the link is set when you run the URL, it doesn't help to set it after opening the site. You have to request the page with the right affiliate link first.
- (2019-11-26) Ritvars Radvilavics: Be aware that this Amazing Affiliate Link Chrome Extensions hijacks your Amazon link if you do not pre-set your Affiliate or Tracking ID for each Amazon country.
- (2018-05-16) Jimmy Pautz: kind of works, but isn't terribly smart
- (2018-04-26) Sharadkumar Cholera: Amazing Affiliate is really amazing ...
- (2017-03-31) Meaty Muffin with Cheese: Works, but does not overwrite other afiliate links. So it's kinda not working.
- (2015-10-01) mira burnett: I believe this may, UNFORTUNATELY, be against Amazon's associates terms of service. It partially states.... "you will not use any Content or Special Link, or otherwise link to the Amazon Site, on or in connection with: a. any client-side software application (e.g., a browser plug-in, helper object, toolbar, extension, or component or any other application executable or installable by an end user) on any device, including computers, mobile phones, tablets, or other handheld devices, other than Approved Mobile Applications; or ........." --- if I am misinterpreting this, please tell me, but I'm just very concerned about potentially getting affiliates in trouble by use of this extension.
- (2015-05-25) Manuel R: Good idea. But users do risk a Amazon partnernet account ban: https://partnernet.amazon.de/gp/associates/help/t15/a8?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_i=assoc_help_t15&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_p=&pf_rd_r=&pf_rd_s=assoc-center-1&pf_rd_t=501&ref_=amb_link_191721_8
- (2015-03-04) Alin Brinda: Great and practical Extension!
- (2019-12-15, v:1.5.6) אביתר בורגוש: Can I download the extension in a ZIP file?
Is it possible to download your extension in a zip file on your computer?
- (2019-08-14, v:1.5.6) Ashit Vora: Is it legally allowed?
Hi, Just a quick question which someone has already raised. Is it legally allowed to hijack someone else's affiliate ID and inject ours. Would be appreciated if you can just add a disclaimer against each platform so we the user know if they should use it or not. It's a gray area and people might into trouble unknowingly. Thanks!
- (2019-03-29, v:1.5.6) Marcel Fink: ref= tag=
Usually my Affiliate ID comes after ref= now there ist ref=sr_1_10?__mk_de_DE an my ID is listed at the end after tag= and just when i check the AGGRESSIVE option. Is this the way it should be or did amazon changed something?
- (2018-06-13, v:1.2.7) Enrico Fortini: add other site support
add affiliate redirect for other sites: ebay gearbest zanox / zalando thanks for your work ;)
- (2018-05-31, v:1.2.7) Graham Foster-Brown: enavato
Could you add envato to this???
- (2018-04-21, v:1.2.7) Cristian Pelloni: And for Firefox?
Is it possible to have the same extension for firefox quantum? Thanks
- (2018-03-17, v:1.2.7) Morris Vusi: smart share by ebay
I try to download ebay smart share I struggle to download from Google chrome... Although I'm refered to find here...I'll appreciate your help to download this smart share by ebay...
- (2017-06-27, v:1.2.6) Creative Media: help india
sir i have thought do same type of extension but i want include all eCommerce websites to extension. can u help develop same extension to other website like flipkart
- (2017-04-24, v:1.2.6) John Plaxco: Recommendation page broken
Hi there! I've noticed that when the ?tag=whatever is included in the "Recommended for you" section, eg https://www.amazon.com/gp/yourstore/recs/ref=pd_ys_welc?tag=whatever, the navigation column on the left side is missing. Disabling the plugin and removing the ?tag=whatever from the URL causes it to show properly. Amazon appears to be returning different markup based on whether tag is included or not, so I don't believe this is a bug in the extension per se. Suggestions: either don't rewrite to include the tag on the Recommended For You page, or have an easy way to pause the extension without having to go to Manage Extensions and disable it to view the recommendations. Implementing both would be great :)
- (2017-02-04, v:1.2.6) Ph Hu: question
hi, do you have interessting to make a tool with affiliate for social projects? updatet over internet. the money we spend for social project over the world. you are interessting? regards philipp [email protected]
- (2017-01-31, v:1.2.6) Georgios Lazaridis: Reflink änderung
Hi, darf ich fragen ob der Link immer der ist den ich eingetragen habe oder ändern Sie den hin und wieder auf ihren eigenen reflink? Danke