Kelley Blue Book for Craigslist allows you to quickly find the true KBB value for cars on Craigslist so you can find a good deal
Kelley Blue Book for Craigslist quickly finds the KBB price for all used, new and dealer cars on Craigslist. There is no longer a need to go back and forth between Craigslist.org and KBB.com in order to find a good deal. Install Kelley Blue Book for Craigslist to easily find good deals. Kelley Blue Book for Craigslist is not affiliated with Kelley Blue Book or Craigslist. What's new in 1.1.10 + Small bug that would prevent parsing of cars on craigslist in some cases. What's new in 1.1.9 + Improved matching of make, models, and years + Allow restarting when zipcode forgotten What's new in 1.1.8 + Added error handling when forgetting zip code + Fixed dropdowns to select the year, make and model + Added engineering enhancements such as linting, and prettier + Fixed a lot of lint errors What's new in 1.1.7 + App fully functional again + Added KBB Meter SVG + Ability to enter Zip Code What's new in 1.1.6 + KBB Api changed, fixed to get links at least + Added KBB meter iFrame What's new in 1.1.5 + Temporary fix to get it working What's new in 1.1.4 + Bug fixes. Should see the red error box a lot less frequently now. What's new in 1.1.3 + Added support for international Craigslists, however, language and currency are not converted. What's new in 1.1.2 + Updated the look of the form + Fixed bug that wouldn't handle New cars (e.g. 2015 Honda Civic) + Fixed bug that wouldn't load extension if "Year" was not set in options + Automatically open a tab with Kelley Blue Book if error occurs What's new in 1.1.1 + Added a permanent fix for the pricing error. Now shows all information. Credit to @joechee on Github for fixing the error. What's new in 1.1.0 + Added a temporary fix for the pricing error. Displays iFrame of Market Meter from KBB.com
- (2020-01-11) Tim Russell: any interest in getting paid to add facebook marketplace?
- (2019-08-05) Shane Henderson: This is an excellent tool. Very intuitive. Only recommendation would be to add-in an ability to see the price (over priced or under priced) from the craigslist results screen (list of cars for sale after a search). That way you wouldn't have to go into each car listing to see if it was a good deal or not. But I realize that may be difficult if you have to declare a trim level (Convertible vs. 2D vs. 4D). This tool should be built into Craigslist!
- (2019-04-16) Austin Jaeger: Such a useful extensions! I'm telling everyone!
- (2019-01-12) Joshua Machnik: This thing is awesome! Thank you Sean!
- (2018-12-06) 2Wheel Scooter: I called Sean on the phone and pretty much begged him to fix this extension. He kindly explained he had no time and I went to bed trying to figure out how to learn code (lol). However when I woke up, I was stunned to see that Sean not only updated it, He made it kind of better. So BRAVO Sean Burke. You are a kind and generous man. I cant stress enough how you single handily saved my business. Thank you my friend, Thank you.
- (2017-05-30) William Randall: doesnt work anymore
- (2016-08-16) Dennie Kirtley: the YEAY! - gets retail/dealer price The NEAY! - only gets the dealer price. if you are doing a private sale between two individuals, it doesn't display that price.
- (2016-04-11) Roberto Kalafate: Doesn't seem to work anymore :-( Looks like it used to be a fantastic tool, and developed with lots of TLC, but the Kelly Blue Book MBAs seem to have restricted apps like these pulling info from the KBB site.
- (2015-11-21) Keegan Jorgensen: This is exactly what I was hoping it would be. I just had the thought and was considering coding this myself, but I'm so glad this exists already. It even does some clever scraping and minimizes the amount of questions it needs to ask. Could be better, but really, for something free this is perfect. Thanks!
- (2015-07-27) Tianchen Wang: very helpful!! Works great!
- (2015-04-03) Thiep Lai: This is much quicker than looking it up myself
- (2015-02-01) Ted Howard: Does not work correctly most of the time.
- (2015-01-29) Bahri Kutlu: it's not working...
- (2014-10-26) Couple of little quirks, but a HUGE time-saver.
- (2014-09-29) Eric Dee: be happy to rate it if I could get it to work!
- (2014-09-22) Jennifer Wang: Great tool to help research cars on Craigslist.