ATC extension for Supreme Webstore
Price: $3 (One Time Payment) Works on Supreme EU, Supreme US and Supreme JP Automatically add selected item to cart and ticks the terms on checkout page for faster checkout! Works best with tohodo.com Autofill extension! Autofill: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill/nlmmgnhgdeffjkdckmikfpnddkbbfkkk?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon How to use: 1) Click on the icon 2) Select your size 3) Click SAVE button That's it! TO DISABLE: 1. Click DISABLE ----------- Changelogs ----------- 3.1 - Bug fixes 3.0 - Added support for NewEra hat sizing - Added support for S/M & M/L hat sizing 2.8.2 - Fix XXL not adding to cart 2.8.1 - Bug fixes 2.8 - Updated to accept in-app payment - Added XXLarge option - Due to the changes of Chrome Webstore, I have to switch to an in-app payment system to accept payment, unfortunately I am unable to migrate the license from Google's database to the new in-app payment system. Rest assure, there will be new features coming down the pipeline and it will be a worthwhile upgrade if you have previously purchased the extension. New features that I am working on: Backup size purchase (if Medium sold out, add Large instead), New Era hat sizing etc - 2.7 - Tweak One Size ATC code to prevent it from clicking "Add to cart" button when item is already in cart ("Add to cart" button is still on the page but hidden) - "One Size" has been renamed to "One Size ATC", allowing users/new users to easily understand what the feature is - Untick "One Size ATC" when "Size Select Only" is ticked; vice versa. 2.6 - Untick "Go to Checkout" when "Size Select Only" is ticked; vice versa 2.5.1 - Added "Auto tick Terms" option 2.5 - Fix terms and conditions bug when navigating US checkout page 2.4 - Added "Go to Checkout" option - Changes in chrome extension permission settings 2.0 - Added multiple size selector - Added "One Size" ATC - Added "Size Select Only" feature (Disables ATC, auto select size only) - Auto refresh upon clicking "Save" or "Disable" button, removing the need to manually refresh Supreme page for the ATC to take effect 1.4.2 - Will show "x Disabled x" when extension has been disabled (Please remember to refresh Supreme page to take effect!) 1.4.1 - Fixed ATC for US site 1.4 - Added ATC feature - Revamped popup window 1.3.2 - Added support for UK/EU shoe sizing 1.3.1 - Added disable auto size selection button (Please refresh the page to take effect) - No more "Information saved!" popup 1.2 - Code cleanup 1.1 - Added Small option for Jackets/Coats/Shirts sizes - Quick and easy access to settings
- (2019-04-05) Thom van de Vin: Simple plugin with enough features to ensure manual copping. Plugin works so simple that even when 2000 dollar bots fail this plugin might work. Must have for copping manual.
- (2019-02-26) Alex Guenov: Complements my macro + item detector perfectly. Busting 2 second checkout times with a manual-like checkout using macros over here. Possible to make it so you can select any size like this: medium then large if not available then x-large?
- (2018-10-10) seungwon lee: Very good for the price. It ticks terms and conditions, you can choose sizes for all items and auto fills to checkout
- (2018-05-18) ごろごろどん: I'd like to be able to select the size of newera and hat.
- (2018-05-15) lorenzo bho: molto buono per il prezzo, fa il suo lavoro. ho coppato gia 2/3 items grazie a questa estensione
- (2018-05-13) Sahil Patel: Please make it an option to disable the auto tick terms feature. Other than that it works great!
- (2018-04-10) Matt Mrt: On cop tout ce que l'on veut excellent !
- (2017-12-11) leo strömberg: Copped a box logo with it :)
- (2017-12-06) Chad Kwon: I REALLY NEED HELP FOR THURSDAY'S DROP i have a program that auto ticks the terms already. could you please give an option to get rid of that on your program?
- (2017-10-19) giuseppe orfano: nell ultimo drop l app non funziona più e ho perso il mio ordine
- (2017-09-21) andrew petty: It's an amazing extension, only thing I would suggest would be being able to select a delay for adding to cart and going to checkout.
- (2017-09-14) Anthony Graves: Worked fine before, but why does it need to see my browsing history now?
- (2017-09-05) Chris Piedra: This extension works great! Love the simplicity of it; super easy to use. I would love to see keyword functionality added in the future.
- (2017-09-05) Tom Wilson: Works fantasically.
- (2017-08-31) Andrew: Works very well. Suggestion for improvement is: Allow multiple size types at once (Shoe size and shirt size) Auto add to cart items with no size
- (2017-08-29) zhang coachL: cant atc the item only has one size
- (2017-08-26) Jean-Théo Higelé: Super extensions. Elle vous fais passer d'une personne qui loupe ses drops et ses items a quelqu'un qui arrive a avoir se qu'il veut. Elle ma permit de chopper le box logo cdg et je compte bien encore l'utiliser!
- (2017-08-24) Kafel shy: very slow app i'm faster without this
- (2017-06-12) Charlie Van Olphen: honestly best extension for copping
- (2017-06-08) LUKIS POLAK: will it work on palace skateboards in future?
- (2017-04-27) Collin Mckenna: Product worked fantastic up until this drop (Uptempos). I got the CDG because of this, but sometimes I just can't get through to Supreme, almost like they banned me, but then like 10 min later, I'll be able to. But with this drop, I couldn't get to checkout, and Idk if it was because of their servers or because of the thing I just explained. I also tried on my phone to checkout with Restocks and my card got declined. That happens to a ton of people, but it could also mean they banned my card. I emailed Supreme, hopefully they respond.
- (2016-10-29) Kyle Bartlett: It pre selects your size perfect and saves a couple of seconds. Only fault is while the size selector is on and you click on a size option in the supreme website, it glitches completely and continuously selects the size and the only way to get out is restarting your computer. I've tried re downloading but still doesnt work. Other than this easy to fix flaw it is great and meets its purpose.
- (2016-10-07) Bryant Villarreal: Used it for the supreme gucci tee and ended up copping my size
- (2021-03-03, v:2.8.2) KingStorm: Login Problem
for some reason i cant use the extension,it says that i need to log in to my account but when i press it nothing happens
- (2021-02-18, v:2.8) Jack Harris: New payment
I see that the extension has updated and it says I need to pay or login. Im happy to pay to have it work again but im not sure if it is going to work for this weeks drop now that im locked out. Can you help me get to the page to login/pay? It doesnt come up when I click the button
- (2020-09-18, v:2.7) Skr rr: In need to get in toouch with dev
Hello! We want to get in touch with the dev of the script as we have an idea and we need his help (it's more like a project than an idea to be honest). $$$$ of course.
- (2020-07-12, v:2.7) jdjmjdsmjdmjidjidsids: Wont let me buy your product
i tried to buy your product but it came up with an error saying ''transaction declined, try a different payment method'' after getting this message i tried to use two other debit cards but the same error came up. I would really like to buy this product and an answer as to why this may be happening would be appreciated