We read the fine print to save you money!
- (2018-02-27) Joey: Love using this before agreeing to any app or suite of apps that's intended to benefit my company. This has helped me know in what way our secure and private information will be used in most cases. Really helps me know what I'm about to get into before I click "accept".
- (2018-02-24) Jailyn Parnell: Super succinct summaries that help me understand the ins and outs of the websites I'm browsing!
- (2018-02-20) Zarko Perovic: Have used it on some sites like Twitter and United and it is quite helpful to instantly have the gist of the T&C's.
- (2018-02-13) Clif Luber: It's great when you can just get the facts that matter bolded in front of you. Thanks Magnify and Dupro for making the fine print much simpler. This is better for companies and especially their customers!
- (2018-02-08) Simon Boehme: I didn't realize I could get a month of Amazon Prime free when my package is late. Thanks Magnify.
- (2018-02-08) Mike Kraus: As soon as I added this extension the money started pouring in! Kidding, but it is very easy to use and I look forward to its growth.
- (2018-02-06) Shannon Myricks: I, like you, can't be bothered with reading the fine print so when I learned about Magnify I was instantly sold. I tried it out on a contract that had been vetted by a lawyer and it caught a few things we hadn't noticed. Try it out!
- (2018-02-02) Andrew Li: It's great to know the lesser-known consumer-protection policies on airlines like United and banks like Chase. Its frustrating when many consumer protection clauses are buried in small print that no one bothers to read. Magnify looks out for all of us.
- (2018-01-22) Thomas Groesbeck: It's about time someone came up with a solution to the current epidemic of hundred-page fine-print EULAs.
- (2018-01-19) Dominique Mann: Magnify is such an innovative idea -- and one that is needed to level the playing field so everyone can understand what they're agreeing to online. Highly recommended!
- (2018-01-17) Grace Young: has been very useful
- (2018-01-16) Emmy Pasternak: It is so nice to see this come to fruition. I can't believe no one thought of this before!
- (2018-01-16) Jay Gulshen: Really great- would highly recommend!
- (2018-01-16) Andrew Haber: This really makes terms and conditions easy to understand and quick to check.
- (2018-01-14) Jonathon O'Leary: Smart and helpful. Turns the confusing and meaningless "terms and conditions" pages into basic English. Learn what the "I agree" button actually means.
- (2018-01-14) Lanna Giauque: This is so incredibly useful! It gives me great peace of mind to know that someone else took the time to read through all the legalese - so I don't have to!
- (2018-01-14) Zach Wahls: Can't wait to see even more sites added to this extension. Clear, succinct information.
- (2018-01-13) Gori Jackson: Awesome app. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who gets caught out by not reading the terms & conditions of a contract. `
- (2018-01-13) Richard Nb: This is definitely a useful tool which helped to eliminate any uncertainties I had about the app.
- (2018-01-13) Nile Johnson: This awesome app helps me agree to terms and conditions with ease. It's an effective, succinct tool that allows me to make informed decisions in a short period of time. Thanks!
- (2018-01-10) Lauren Thomas: This app is so helpful! I always feel terrible for not reading the terms and conditions before hitting "I accept" so it's nice that now I can get a quick summary of the key terms before signing my life away.
- (2018-06-29, v:2.3.1) Jarett Miles: help
will not open wheel keeps spinning
- (2018-05-08, v:2.3.1) Jeff Petrie: Help
Will not open thru chrome browser, wheel keeps spinning