Turn shopping, searching, and bookmarking into free donations for your charity.
- (2021-01-11) Edward Wu: Good idea and app, but it's a CPU hog.
- (2017-06-07) Elaine Wieczorek: Igive helps me support the shelter I adopted my dog from.
- (2016-10-18) Wellness Ty: The dog rescue I foster for uses iGive. Having this app to automatically tell me when I'm visiting & buying from a store that works with iGive is awesomely convenient for me, & hugely beneficial for the rescue.
- (2016-08-07) oceanlvr1111: I like when I shop it benefits my charity of choice.
- (2016-01-02) REDIRECT MALWARE?? Every time I click on a link, it would take me to ICE.COM or BUILD.COM then redirect to my intended link. I thought I had a virus or malware. when I uninstalled this iGive button, the redirect malware stuff all went away. So is this malware?
- (2015-12-21) This is an easy way to donate money to my granddaughter's school. I shop online anyway, so it may as well help out, and it doesn't cost me anything extra.
- (2015-08-21) A great way to help my favorite charity
- (2015-06-08) Katherine Kautz: Great way to help a charity of your choice with spending extra money.
- (2015-01-14) Stacey Christensen (Stacey Jensen Christensen): There are so many stores to choose from! And every purchase raises money for B.R.A.I.N. which helps so many people who suffer from traumatic brain injuries.
- (2014-12-18) Ev Clark: Love it, gives to my favorite charites with a click of the button.
- (2014-11-20) Susan Brown: iGive button has disappeared after working for years...my causes have lost a lot in charitable donations! Won't reinstall now. Nothing has changed on my end. Very frustrating.
- (2014-07-12) Deby Daly: Great way to give to your favorite cause! Everybody wins!
- (2014-06-10) Janet: It might be good if I could find the button. Unless it is hidden somewhere
- (2014-02-01) Judy Lussier: This is a great way to support a cause but it suddenly disappeared today. What happened???
- (2014-01-29) Cindy Jarvis: I installed the Igive button to my Chrome and it worked for a while but now it's gone. I see I'm not the only one!
- (2014-01-11) Barbara May: The Igive button I had installed on my chrome browser has been disabled. Why is this and how do I enable it again?
- (2013-12-04) Sandi Schleicher: iGive is great and the extension works just like it is supposed to. Whenever I have a question or if something does go wrong the iGive Support team is awesome!
- (2013-11-16) Doris Thompson: I can't find it on my Chrome browser. On IE it's great; it's right there.
- (2013-10-17) David Antalek: where is it?
- (2013-08-25) Hollee Chadwick Jones: It does not work with my newest version of Chrome.
- (2013-07-05) I've used it for years. Get a check sent to yourself or a charity of your choice. It's excellent!
- (2012-11-30) Lawrence “The Dreamer” Chen: While the hijacking of other unrelated tabs to do the iGive redirection seems to have resolved. When idle, it is constantly writing to my drive. And, seems to be checking in every second.... Not the kind of thing I want on my Chromebook 3G...wearing out my SSD or consuming my 100MB per month.
- (2012-09-24) Michael Travis: Excellent addition to my everyday purchases.
- (2022-07-26, v:126.96.36.199) Angela Taylor (AngelasArtArea): It won't let me install the igives button!!!
The igives button is grey and looks the same as it does after things are installed. I have no idea why because it's not on my chrome! I would love to support you all so can you help? Any help would really be appreciated!
- (2020-07-04, v:188.8.131.52) Paul Rider: Microsoft Edge
I am using Edge for more of my browsing. I appears you have no iGive button for Edge?
- (2020-04-22, v:184.108.40.206) Wendy Looman: The iGive button
The instructions for installing the iGive button don't work. I've tried several times but it doesn't install and there's no "free" icon. I've read the above questions/problems regarding the same issue. Why don't you just fix it?
- (2020-02-21, v:220.127.116.11) Geraldine Covitz: http://support.igive.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx
how do I add to my list of stores? I use the senior computer from WOW
- (2019-09-30, v:18.104.22.168) Connie Baker: Button
Does every shopper have to install this button?
- (2019-02-04, v:22.214.171.124) No "Free" Button
When I go into the Chrome Web Store, there is no "free" button to click on. I did click on the button that said "add to Chrome," and it said that all my information for the sites would be changed if I continued. I do not need the hassle of trying to set up everything from scratch again. What do I need to do????
- (2019-01-29, v:126.96.36.199) Kenny Wright: changing camps
I need to change my camps from Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp 1325 to Hood's 6th brig. Camp 153.
- (2019-01-26, v:188.8.131.52) Darryl Russell: Igive button install
Once I get to the Chrome Web store after hitting "install button" there is no "+free" button on the store site. No way to actually install the igive button.
- (2018-04-03, v:184.108.40.206) Tamara L. Canino (Tammy): not working
- (2017-10-08, v:220.127.116.11) Linda Comparillo: iGive button
When trying to use I receive warning that site is not 'https' secure and information in danger of being stolen. I think your certificate is invalid or something. Can't use this until it's fixed :(
- (2017-09-26, v:18.104.22.168) JOHN CARDILLO: Blocking Screen
I'm giving this another try, but the reason I had to uninstall it was because when making some selections on certain websites, the iGive information on the bottom right was in the way of making some selections. Is there a way to move its location?
- (2017-04-19, v:22.214.171.124) Lavaune Guenther: i give button
doesnt let me install it
- (2017-04-06, v:126.96.36.199) Montana RedSky: The HTML for the iGive button is not working
The link for the HTML button does not appear to be working so I can't add it to my website or send it to our donors. Please email a working link to me at [email protected] Lorraine Krueger President
- (2017-03-18, v:188.8.131.52) Walmart
Does this record internet shopping for walmmart?