Craigslist posts shown on a map.
Browse to the CraigsList housing section and the listings will be displayed on a map. Changes in Version 2.0.1: * remove favorites because CL has implemented their own star next to listings Changes in Version 1.5.1: * Share & collaborate your favorites list Changes in Version 1.4.2: * Finding more postal addresses from Html * Showing ban icon for listings not on map Changes in Version 1.3.9: * option to disable auto-scrolling Changes in Version 1.3.8: * fixed blank favorite titles bug * margin for star icon * background page no longer persistent to save memory Changes in Version 1.3.7: * save favorites by clicking the star icon * markers highlight when mouse over listings * fixed bugs Open Sourced! Fork me on GitHub: github.com/alanhamlett/CLMapper Note: As of October 2012 CraigsList has a map view for housing. This means I will no longer be developing CLMapper. For Craigslist map view, go here: sfbay.craigslist.org/search/hhh?useMap=1
- (2018-07-07) Only works in the housing section.
- (2017-08-10) Katrina Leroux: Not working.
- (2013-01-28) Mike Lewandowski: Makes hunting for an apartment very very fast! This made my craigslist time way more efficient. Worked instantly with Chrome Version 24.0.1312.56 m.
- (2012-11-30) Ryan Casey: edit: Works again! Developer notified me after he fixed it. And It's a great app. Thanks!
- (2012-11-11) Derek Smith: Doesn't work anymore
- (2012-08-17) Christoph Schmeisser: Extension doesn't include other TLDs. (Living in Austria, so CL hast the TLD ".at", which simply isn't enabled)
- (2012-08-14) This extension is finally what I've been waiting for. Thanks so much!
- (2012-08-02) Stephen Belanger: It's supports Canada now, yay! :D
- (2012-08-02) shiro: Very nice, Is a restart required. It didn't work after closing chrome and thought the app was broken. I forgot about it then I rebooted and poof like magic. Works great
- (2012-08-02) Abe Bachrach: Thanks so much... Really helpful extension!
- (2012-08-01) Robert Adams: Def a must-have if you're searching for an apartment / house on Craigslist - put Any house-hunting or apartment-hunting effort would save so much time and be easier with this extension. CLMapper putting maps on Craigslists listings is an easy win.
- (2012-08-01) Thanks! :)
- (2012-08-01) Kirubakaran Athmanathan: This extension is fantastic and it is a must-have for everyone looking for a house or apartment.
- (2012-08-01) Joel Parker Henderson: Thank you so much for writing this, it's great!
- (2016-06-29, v:2.0.1) Love The New Name: Manual resize?
This is a great tool on my desktop system, but it makes Craigslist pretty much unusable on my portable, because my portable system has 1366 x 768 resolution. It would be so great if there was some way I could grab onto the edge of the map and manually resize it to take up less space so that I could use it but still access the main Craigslist page. Thanks for the work on this.
- (2015-12-15, v:2.0.1) UNINSTAL
HOW DO YOU UNISTALL THIS APP IT TAKES UP HALF THE SCREEN
- (2015-05-13, v:2.0.1) Christine Bourque: CLmap
where can I uninstall it? it takes up half the page and shows NO listings, I want to get rid of it.
- (2014-12-28, v:2.0.1) Muhammad Umer: Icon on top right is not available
And if i go to craigslist i don't see any map.
- (2012-11-13, v:1.3.6) A Land: Not working with new CL posts
Looks like craigslist changed their format. Only posts from about a week ago are showing up on the map.
- (2012-11-12, v:1.3.6) Nathan Lovejoy: Only mapping 5 apartments
SF, 1br, 1500–4000 Full page of results, but only 5 location showing on the map. Other searches show more, but less than they usually would show.
- (2012-08-28, v:1.3.6) Mark Coles: Doesn't work ...
Doesn't work even after reboot/reload of Chrome and disabling any other CL extensions. Uninstalling.
- (2012-08-02, v:1.0) Jake Gram: Northern Postings
please make it work for canadian craigslist
- (2012-08-02, v:1.0) Kimball Hutchins: Remove Incorrect Locations on Map
It would load some addresses incorrectly. I was looking in Colorado and filtered by my city. Some places were coming up in South Carolina and Illinois. When the is loading the Pins on the map, it shows the wide range between Colorado and South Caroline. It would be nice if I could remove incorrect pins on the map. Otherwise, it's pretty handy.
- (2012-08-01, v:1.0) Bo Lu: why not extend beyond shopping?
I frequently look for moving sales and will visit them if they are close-by. Why limit your searches to just housing and not other items as well? Thanks