One-click solution to find profitable trade-in books
Automatically scan Amazon textbook listings and discover which ones you can buy low and sell high. Many times you can buy a "used" textbook by a 3rd party seller on Amazon for a really low price. Before you buy it, you can check Amazon's trade-in program to see how much Amazon will pay you (in gift cards) for the exact same book. Textrader does all of this automatically for you. Just run the chrome extension and it will automatically pull back the Textbook listings and show how profit it to be made.
- (2019-12-26) Ashley Gaddie: No matter what search I run in Amazon Trade-In, this extension only gives me 7-9 results when the Amazon search results are clearly over 10,000. I have no idea how this app is still operational!
- (2019-08-21) Brian Phillips: Does not work and there is absolutely no support. Created a ticket and received no answer after 48 hours. Requested a refund and received no answer. Had to contact my credit card company to get a refund (hopefully.... still in the process)
- (2019-08-11) Diondra Blansit: Huge waste of money. I have used it for hours at a time throughout the year and still haven't found something profitable. Using it now, it only loads 10 results for some reason. In theory, it's amazing but in practice, it fails.
- (2019-03-17) Sean B: 5 hours of searching and nothing
- (2019-02-27) Looks like it is officially broken
- (2018-11-23) Simon Boyd: Ive looked through hundreds of books and havent seen even one to make a profit from at all, not even one cent!