Instantly search inside any YouTube™ playlist.
To use, simply click the extension when on a playlist or a video inside a playlist and the extension will list ALL videos inside the playlist. You may then instantly search for and click any video in the list to go to it. This extension requires you to login so that the extension can make authorized API calls to the YouTube™ Data API for all of your playlists. This means that it will work on both public and private playlists.
- (2020-06-26) spider bite: The login prompt is completely non-functional (clicking the extension icon opens a new tab with Google's 404 page).
- (2020-04-09) Ye Htet Wai Soe: It was working well, but recently it just says "invalid playlist" most of the time
- (2020-04-04) Guillermo K.: Invalid playlist error, can't re-login once you logged in for the first time. Doesn't matter if you remove permissions or re-install mulitple times extension after resetting browser or not. Still doesn't work.
- (2020-03-25) Viola Shen: tysm now i can finally search songs within my playlist TT
- (2020-02-18) Jaden Luna: After seeing your reply, I changed my rating to 5 stars. I deleted some files off my PC and that seemed to solve my issues. Thanks for this app!
- (2020-02-04) Colderdash: useful, thank you
- (2020-01-22) Mitch Ebisawa: It indeed gets the job done with some minor issues being how it takes sometime to load a big playlist which is fine and can be ignored as there is just somethings that can't be fixed, but the real problem is that I'm experiencing is that the search screen closes itself whenever I click anywhere else than the search screen itself and I have to wait for the playlist to load up again and then search for the same result again which is pretty annoying. If possible, having a "X" close button rather than what we have now will save a lot of people's time. on the side, It will be nice if we can search the uploader's name as well. Other than that, this is an excellent extension I knew existed and appreciated :)
- (2020-01-17) Jim Kirchner: just installed - so far so good!
- (2019-12-21) Sam Riordan: doesnt work. unverified "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"
- (2019-12-14) sunsh1ne warrior: Doesn't work. When I log in, it shows this message: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- (2019-10-25) Frank S: Much appreciated, thank you. It would be extra nice if we could recover the names of deleted videos somehow. Maybe the names are in metadata somewhere? Or when it loads a list for searching it could save the names available (in case they are removed alter). :)
- (2019-07-13) Kimberly Farr: I have been searching for this forever!!
- (2019-06-14) Dumb Idiot: A bit janky at times but it works and can be useful
- (2019-05-27) Finn: Isn't working for me :( . Whenever I click the extension, it just opens a pop-up page asking me to sign in to my email. Once I sign in, it opens a new google page.
- (2019-05-22) Dávid: If you could make it so we can search the uploader too, I would give 5 stars.
- (2019-04-29) Shani Ace: Doesn't work, it says 'invalid playlist'.
- (2019-03-20) One brings shadow One brings light: It does its job and it's simple to use, so that's great. Very helpful since youtube doesn't have a playlist search feature :| However it has some issues, which are especially inconvenient if you want to search for multiple videos at a time: 1.) If you click outside of the search bar at all, it closes. If you "open in new tab" on a result, even though you're still on the same page, the search bar still closes. 2.) The search bar doesn't keep your search or any of the results after the search bar closes out 3.) When you are searching for something, sometimes it doesn't show all of the results. **However if you just backspace a letter and type it back (repeat multiple times), you can get the rest of the results.**
- (2019-03-05) Kaytlyn Pickles: For some reason it only works with playlists that aren't mine, I can't search any of the playlists that I have made and that's the reason I even got the extension. Is there something wrong or is it just not allowed?
- (2019-02-21) FanmaR: Doesn't seem to work any more. Asks for account information then fails to load, tried multiple times. Hope this is not some shady app that took my password.
- (2019-02-04) Jared Davis: Would love the ability to switch between accounts on command. Accidentally clicked the wrong account when accepting permissions. Now I just keep getting "invalid playlist".
- (2019-01-07) Anthony Placidon: Amazing tool !
- (2019-01-05) Brandon Mccurdy: It's AWESOME! I have playlise with 2000+ videos and this helps infinitely.
- (2018-12-22) Terry Hicks: Doesn't work, Creates a new page which asks for permission to view your youtube accont. But that new page is too large to click the okay/accept button. -NVM! I figured it out. Some users might still get that issue though
- (2018-12-07) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche pas
- (2018-09-05) Johnny Jillky: Does exactly what I need it to do... except for one thing. I'd like to be able to utilize ctrl+click to open the links in new tabs (it does) without opening the same link in the current tab.
- (2020-06-17, v:126.96.36.199) Vince: Incompatible with vivaldi
Results in " 404. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know." when used with the Vivaldi browser.
- (2020-06-12, v:188.8.131.52) yobelkcip: "Invalid playlist" error
I'm trying to use this for one of my playlist, but it wouldn't work on mine, it gives me the "Invalid playlist" error, and it's been happening to other people from what I've heard. Can you please fix this?
- (2020-06-05, v:184.108.40.206) Noah Laughery: "Invalid Playlist" Error
Hi! I'm sure you're aware of the issue, but I just wanted to add to it in case there was a fix I wasn't aware of. In any of my playlists, clicking the "Playlist Search for YouTube" button just results in, "Invalid playlist."
- (2020-04-22, v:220.127.116.11) Darren: Playlist Search Doesn't Work
Same "Invalid Playlist" and won't find nothing, no menu appears for "Search this playlist" etc.
- (2020-02-17, v:18.104.22.168) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Problem: Doesn't work ("Invalid playlist")
Says "Invalid playlist" when I click on the extension button.
- (2019-11-07, v:22.214.171.124) Brandon McLeod: No search bar
The Icon lights up for me but no search bar drops down when I click it.
- (2019-10-11, v:126.96.36.199) tonytwentyeight: Casting
Major problem when you use this when casting to a TV. You cast a video from your playlist, then search for another title using your extension, but it then just plays the new song on your device and does not cast it. Thanks.
- (2018-07-14, v:188.8.131.52) Clipstone Films: Only seems to find a few songs
...when I use this to search my favourites. For example I'll do a search for 1968 and get maybe 7 videos, when there are in fact many more in my favourites.
- (2018-05-27, v:184.108.40.206) Tim Travis: "Invalid Playlist"
I'm getting "Invalid Playlist" no matter which view I use. Is this a known issue?