Add actual page or any web links on actual page into temporary bookmarks. You can open these web links later.
Temporary Bookmarks makes easy browse web sites that way, that you can save, open and delete bookmarks. Actual page you can add in popup. For add web link click the right mouse button on web link and add to Temporary Bookmarks in context menu. Popup show list of bookmarks. You can choose from three variants delete bookmark in options: 1) Click on delete icon and then confirm deletion. 2) Click on delete icon without confirmation. 3) After click on bookmark is open at the same time delete.
- (2018-11-13) Manuel Chaves: Hi, thanks for this extension. I would like to suggest a feature: When I click on a bookmark I would like if it went up to the top, because after a while old bookmarks get hard to find down there.
- (2017-06-01) thechinaboy: it is ok... but is need more functions... 1. close tab after bookmarked. 2. rename of the items 3. items draggable/ rearrangeable on the list
- (2017-03-28) Firestar9114: I gennerrally like this extension and it does seem to be the best one currently out there, although it is missing some things I would like to see. One of those things is folders. If not folders then some other easy to navigate structure for storing and sorting the bookmarks would be nice. Something like this would be ideal: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14236/img/obref001.gif and if you could move around the tree with click and drag and scroll with the zoom wheel. And you could also set folder to persist with something like a checkbox even if all the children are removed, that way you don't have to constantly rebuild common parts of the folder structure. I would also like it if there was a thumbnail preview of the bookmark. not every site I use has the most descriptive names, and the ones in other languages are really guess and check atm. If not a thumbnail preview at least a fav icon for the site with the tab name under/next it would be appreciated.
- (2016-11-24) Johan Widjaya: Very handy
- (2015-10-06) Donna Benson: I CAN"T live without "Tempoary Bookmarks" for Chrome. The Bookmarks Bar only hold up 1/100th of the bookmarks I need. The regular list takes too long because they put your newest ones at the BOTTOM !? also the "other bookmarks" list. I can get to the "Temp. Bkmks" quickly.
- (2015-06-09) Zafir Imamshah: very unpolished, sometimes laggy
- (2014-11-15) Safina Saheed: Great. Searching for this kind of Extension. Fast Bookmark and Fast access
- (2014-05-09) Nick Farrell: Perfect. Does exactly what it is intended for. Great for a "watch later" approach
- (2014-04-27) Krzysztof Nowik: It's slow & lack of options.
- (2014-03-18) Don Pendergraft: Works very well. My only wish is that there was a login feature so that these could be synced across various computers.
- (2014-03-12) Momo Mono: Simple & Fast Thanks! Request: - Ability to export list - Google Sync Thanks!
- (2013-12-19) Alex Klive: syncronization needed
- (2013-11-17) Tyson LeForgey: Sweet! I just installed it so I can't speak to its longevity; but it looks like this is going to be exactly whats been missing from chromes underachieving bookmark situation. Update. I've been using this extension all day & I'm very happy with it. It's nearly perfect. There are really only 2 improvements I can think of. A way to edit the bookmark names and the ability to copy/paste them into other pages or folders.
- (2013-08-25) Bryan Stark: Its a good idea to quickly make a list of links with the right click menu. Once you create your list of temporary bookmarks you can go through those and delete or add them to your regular Chrome Bookmarks. Good idea to add is ability to bulk upload those temporary marks to Google Bookmarks.
- (2013-03-30) RevErsen Gineer: Best and Easiest way to manage chronic tab abuse. I've tried many different extensions but none allow as easy of a way to keep a clear easy to navigate window while still taking full advantage of the web. Great work. Simple and effective!
- (2013-03-13) Роман Куденков: good idea. poor implementation
- (2013-02-25) ninel3331: Great extension,popup has a little delay,please fix it. Fixed,thanks!
- (2013-02-06) Amelia Wilson: Thanks!!! Context menu is super!
- (2013-01-30) Milha MJ: Yeah cool!!! Original!!! I was looking for this. Everything works as it should. I will recommend to everyone Thank you very much!!!