Add a call-to-action to every link you share. It’s the best way to promote yourself while sharing content.
Sniply lets you embed your own call-to-actions onto every piece of content. Embed custom messages into articles from CNN, TechCrunch, Mashable, BBC, anywhere. Sniply allows you to drive conversion through content marketing on every piece of content. OVERVIEW Sniply will automatically detect anytime you type or paste a link, and then ask if you want to embed a message into that page. You can type in a custom message and the link will automatically be converted into a Sniply link that contains the page with your message embedded. TOP FEATURES * Integrates seamlessly with Buffer, HootSuite, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SproutSocial, Hubspot, Edgar and Post Planner - just about every sharing and social media platform. * Your Sniply dashboard will show how many clicks you’re getting on your links, as well as the level of engagement with your embedded content. * Use Sniply for capturing leads, promoting blog posts, selling products, getting email sign ups, driving traffic, and anything that requires exposure. * Sniply is great for bloggers, marketers, entrepreneurs, non-profits, event organizers, and anyone wishing to drive call-to-actions. SAMPLE USE CASES * Entrepreneur sharing a TechCrunch article with news of his startup embedded into the page * Writer sharing a BBC article with an Amazon link to her book embedded into the page * Event Organizer sharing a Mashable article with a registration link embedded into the page Try it yourself at http://snip.ly Much love, Sniply Team Email: [email protected] Twitter: @sniply Facebook: fb.com/sniplyapp
- (2020-02-27) Roberto Ornelas /Canal Músicas & Letras: Até o momento está sendo legal, algumas coisas não entendo kkkk. Importante que é gratis e funciona. se alguém quiser fornecer alguma explicação, email [email protected]
- (2020-01-22) ECO DOS: Great tool and the best traffic ever.
- (2019-10-12) Tim Schumacher: Best URL-shortener, with Call-To-Actions! Sniply adds your custom call-to-action to any page on the web, allowing you to engage your followers through every link you share. For example, you can attach a button to the page that links to your own website, so that people can discover you while they read. I love it!
- (2017-11-29) Film360 Nico Lewis: Love it so far. It is one of the most useful marketing tools I have yet come across since me being introduced to proximity marketing. Great Job!
- (2017-11-09) Gareth Haynes: Very good, thank you very much my friends.
- (2017-09-21) Peter crown: the best traffic ever
- (2016-07-15) Andris Merkulovs: Use content of others to promote yours! Amazing tool!
- (2015-10-11) rodrigo bernardo: muito bom!
- (2015-06-30) Louis Foussard: It simply works as promised... flawlessly!
- (2015-02-05) Sarah Arrow: After having an issue, that turns out to be a Chrome issue and not a Sniply issue, all I can say is the Sniply guys go above and beyond with their help and support. I highly recommend the tools and the team x
- (2014-11-25) Chris Grouchy: Used Sniply on a daily basis for a non-profit I worked at last summer. Fantastic tool and seamlessly integrates into your marketing, growth, and/or social media workflow. Highly recommend if you want to increase conversion and hits to applications, links, and other information. Can't wait to see everyone on the web using Sniply. :)
- (2014-08-26) Jackie Chou: Great tool to experiment! I've been using it for a while now and I really like it :)
- (2014-08-13) Victoria Wong: Awesome tool!
- (2014-07-07) George Wong: Great tool - works well with Hootsuite
- (2014-07-01) Arwed Grön: Ein tolles Tool für Erfolg per Internet. Funktioniert prima und super einfach! Man kann tatsächlich aus jeder gerade besuchten Website heraus einen Short-Link dahin generieren - mit eingeblendetem Kommentar-Banner und Link z.B. zur eignen Website, zum Blog-Beitrag, zum Shop oder zur Newsletter-Anmeldung. So einfach kann es sein über das Web Erfolg zu produzieren :-) Danke!!!
- (2014-05-15) Afton Negrea: Love this tool! Super amazing.
- (2014-05-07) Katrina Collier: Great tool, simply love it.
- (2014-04-21) Logan Lynn Roberts: LOVE.
- (2014-03-23) Witty Cookie: Awesome extension for business use
- (2014-03-21) Needle HR: Integrates well with Buffer
- (2014-03-21) Sophia Yip: This is such a great tool for me to use to promote myself while sharing articles!
- (2014-03-21) Nigel Gutzmann: Sniply is a super useful tool and this makes it quick and easy to use!
- (2020-02-22, v:2.2.10) Allen Walker: Being charged $79 for a free account
I purchased your pro account and cancelled within 30 days and I have been charged every month since. Please credit back the months I haven't used. THanks, Allen
- (2019-11-26, v:2.2.10) Waseem Patel: unable to snip using chrome extension
the Chrome extension has stopped working for some reason unknown. It displays the login to snip screen without success. Kindly address the issue and update. Help will be truly appreciated.
- (2019-11-23, v:2.2.10) Christian Cholewa: présentation
j'aimerais avoir la présentation en français, pas en anglais que je ne maîtrise pas suffisamment, merci
- (2019-11-15, v:2.2.10) Alago Lowe: Unable to login in Chrome Extension After Mac Catalina Upgrade
The Chrome version I used is MacOS Catalina Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). After the upgrade to Catalina, I cannot use the Sniply Chrome Extension. It says I need to login. I am able to log in to Sniply Dashboard. I followed the instruction to check the 3rd party cookies (allowed). It seems that Sniply extension cannot read the third party cookies. Need Support.
- (2019-10-12, v:2.2.10) Rami Ejailat: Not working with Buffer extension
The snip is not replacing the original link in Buffer's editor. Console shows: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_owner' of undefined at window.FindReact (buffer-injected.js:5) at buffer-injected.js:32
- (2017-07-03, v:2.2.10) Frank Kelso: Add a snip.ly to MP4 video I created
I have 12 video teaser (20-sec) promo for my books. I want to bulk load on hootsuite but want each one to have a snip.ly tag to my blog opt-in. They have not yet been posted on Youtube??
- (2016-09-22, v:2.2) Tony Neumeyer: add extention to chrome
Hi - Sniply crashed and there was a window that popped up saying I needed to reinstall the extension to my browser (I use it on Chrome ) . So I clicked on Add Extension to Chrome - and it said it added it, but I can't see it on my browser tool bar.
- (2015-11-24, v:220.127.116.11) Tech London: Autosnip not working
The autosnip functionality doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried disabling all other extensions on chrome but that still has no effect. Can you help me trouble shoot?
- (2015-08-30, v:18.104.22.168) Chad Michael Lawson: Turn off?
How can I disable this program for Facebook.coM? I paste links a lot here especially when creating ads and it's popping up every single time and it's driving me nuts.
- (2015-06-06, v:22.214.171.124) Carolyn Reinhart: use
I have used it as a sample and have been told if I re-subscribe I can continue using it. But I don't know how. I love using it. Thank you
- (2015-04-11, v:126.96.36.199) Peter Watson: Can't turn auto-snip back on
Turned it off now can't get it back...