The Fuze for Chrome extension allows you to place phone calls directly from websites and create Fuze Meetings from your Calendar.
The Fuze for Chrome extension allows you to initiate phone calls directly from web pages and create Fuze Meetings right from your Google Calendar with a single click. Simply click on the Fuze icon next to any phone number, listed on a web page, to make a call. To create a meeting from Google Calendar, simply click "Make it a Fuze Meeting" and the event invitations will include Fuze meeting details. Any meetings you create in Google Calendar will also be displayed in Fuze Desktop and Fuze Mobile. If there are changes made to the date and time of the Google Calendar invite, the Fuze Meeting details will reflect these changes. For O365 Outlook Calendar Integration, check out our add-in that is available in the O365 Store! How to Get Started: Once Fuze for Chrome is installed, you will see a small notification in the top right corner of Chrome explaining that it has successfully installed. For Click to Call: Making a call is as simple as clicking on the Fuze icon next to the browser address bar and choosing “Make a call”. A dial pad will appear allowing you to easily call any number, even if it requires an extension. Fuze for Chrome will also automatically detect phone numbers on websites. Click on the Fuze Icon next to the phone number and your call will be placed. For Calendar Integration: Visit Google Calendar at https://calendar.google.com, and click the "Create" button to create a new meeting. You will notice that there is a new action called "Fuze", with a link that reads "Make it a Fuze Meeting". The first time you click the link, you will be prompted to sign in to Fuze. Using your Fuze credentials to sign in, you will see that your Google Calendar event is now a Fuze Meeting. Proceed to add all the necessary information directly within the Meeting Details view. You can choose to create an Open, Private, or Webinar type meeting in the Fuze Meeting Type dropdown. Once you've included the guests you want to invite, you can then click save and Google will notify your guests via email. Your invitees will see the Fuze Meeting details in the invite with clear and easy instructions on how to join.
- (2019-09-16) Chandler Whipple: Causes issues all the time. For instance the new setting "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" is messing up a ton of sites that I visit. Why is this new feature defaulted to all sites?
- (2019-09-16) Aseem Aishwarya: This plugin injects style just with .tooltip selector, because of which lot of other webpages doesn't load properly. Please add styles to the scope of the plugin only. Have to remove the plugin becuase of such errors
- (2019-05-09) Phil Mayes: Great Productivity tool! Easy to use for Click2Call and scheduling meetings.
- (2016-11-28) Rob Bois: Simple to install and simple to use. All I have to do is click "Make it a Fuze Meeting" in a calendar invite and it automatically creates the meeting. Whenever you need to join, you just click "Join Fuze Meeting". If you ever reschedule a meeting, it automatically reschedules the Fuze meeting as well.
- (2016-02-01) Andrii U: Absolutelly USELESS! And more than that - it's annoying to see this plugin keeping installing itself again after I remove it and reinstall Google Chrome. DO NOT INSTALL IT
- (2015-05-07) Kyle Hodgson: Love the idea, but its currently not working for me. I sign in on my corporate SAML login OK, add the meeting, but when I hit save Google Calendar just sort of freezes. The event is never added to my calendar. Fuze: check out GoToMeeting's chrome plugin, it's exactly what I'd want from yours (though obviously with SAML support).
- (2015-04-27) D. B. Wienke: Easy to use, just finished an instant meeting via Chrome scheduling!
- (2015-04-24) Andrea Harms: O app é ótimo !!
- (2015-04-23) Amin Shawki: I like the concept but it doesn't work for me, when i create the Fuze meeting in Google calendar invite it does not show up in the Fuze app and when i click the link to join it says waiting for organizer. I believe its because it sets it as a private meeting and my calendar email does not match my Fuze app log in email but overall its not easy...
- (2015-01-12) Jiratar Smith: good app
- (2014-12-08) Craig Thier: This doesn't work, 0 stars if I could
- (2014-09-29) Richard Enlow: Makes scheduling a Fuze meeting in Chrome easy.
- (2019-11-12, v:119.11108.11842.0) Scott Best: fuze icon
I have click to call, however, I do not have the Fuze icon in Bullhorn. It shows up on the web next to phone numbers but not bullhorn, What should I do?
- (2019-09-11, v:119.10910.10836.0) Raj Gorsia: Fuze App hijacking the class 'tooltip'
Hi Fuze developers, As of today, Wednesday 11th Sept 2019, some of the websites we access with the Fuze app enabled in Chrome is screwing up the design. I tried my best to debug it via Chrome console and the only thing that I could narrow it down to was that Fuze was applying its own style sheet to the class 'tooltip'. Is that the case? Was there a recent update pushed i.e. last night, etc? Once the Fuze extension is deleted/disabled, everything is back to normal. Baffled. thanks, Raj
- (2019-07-02, v:119.10606.12250.0) Marcelo Roca: Enabled Extension
Hi, Every time I open chrome it ask to enable fuze extension. This is very anoying. Thanks for your help.
- (2019-02-25, v:119.10202.10026.0) Edward D: right-click support
For phone links it doesn't capture, I suggest adding fuze to the right-click menu so I can highlight, and select dial-with fuze.
- (2018-03-28, v:118.10323.11754.1) Raymond Glass: extension cant connect
My Google Chrome extension appears not to logon through OKTA. I cannot created a ticket as the extension needs to be logged in for this. As discussed with Nuno i will report it this way.
- (2018-03-19, v:118.10312.11636.1) JC Rice: Spams the debug console
Fuze for Chrome emits console.log messages, cluttering the developer's console. Logging should be turned off before the extension is published.
- (2018-03-08, v:118.10214.11716.1) Handlers
Does this extension handle callto: and tel: links?
- (2018-02-20, v:118.10214.11716.1) Brian Carrier: Outlook Meeting Calendar
When I try to set up a meeting in Outlook, Fuze will not let me set up a meeting link.
- (2018-02-03, v:118.10126.11846.1) nichole airhart: sign in
When I click the Fuze for Chrome extension icon on my Chromebook, it asks me to sign in. I have never been asked to create a login, therefore, it won't let me sign in. How do I create said login? I have a video interview approaching that will use this video conference application but can not figure out how to use it yet. Thanks
- (2017-12-12, v:117.11013.11706.1) Rob Cavazos: Not working
The Fuze meeting scheduler doesn't work with google calendars new interface.