CoSchedule helps you to create, publish, and share awesome content to social media.
CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 7,000+ customers worldwide, helping you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep your entire marketing team happy. As one of the top 15 leading software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform. The CoSchedule Marketing Suite Marketing Calendar Cross-functional calendar that brings global visibility to all of your projects. Create a unified workflow for every project inside the calendar for content, social, email, events, and more. Content Organizer Helps your team ideate, plan, create, and publish in one place. Organize your entire editorial calendar while integrating with your blog, email, and social platforms. Work Organizer Consolidates team resource planning and project management to help you complete every project on time. Create custom statuses to describe the unique stages of your team’s workflows and visualize the entire process in a Kanban board. Social Organizer Visualize your entire social strategy in one place, from publishing to measurement. Create large-scale campaigns in seconds, use Best Time Scheduling, and fill out your social calendar via ReQueue social automation. Asset Organizer Gives teams access to the resources and brand assets they need to complete projects to organize and share everything they create. Customer Testimonial “I should know anything and everything that has to do with my department at all times, and CoSchedule has given me the ability to do that.” - Shannon Sehnert, Director of Marketing
- (2018-10-04) Marco Mignogna: Great!!
- (2018-10-04) The best
- (2018-04-05) Bria Sativa Aguayo: I'm sure it's fine. They should be more upfront about the cost. It's $40-$1200 a month, billed annually. There is a 14 day free trial but for that cost there is no point for me to waste my time with it. I'm a nonprofit startup and that's out of my budget for the moment. Maybe I'll check back.
- (2018-01-09) Stephanie Lee: WE think this is so AMAZING! COSchedule has made social marketing so easy. :)
- (2017-03-10) Krishan Prajapat: nice
- (2015-10-16) Walter Rivera Santos: Surprisingly effective and fun!
- (2015-10-12) Nicole Johnson: EXACTLY what I've been looking for!
- (2015-10-12) Ashton Wirrenga: Love it!