Multiple label and account notifier for Google Mail (Gmail)
Gmail™ Notifier is an open-source project that notifies you about incoming emails from all your Google Mail accounts and labels. Features: 1. No requirement to enter your credentials. 2. Multiple account support 3. Multiple label support 4. Low bandwidth usage by using RSS technology 5. Mark as read, report spam, trash or archive messages right from browser's toolbar /* Developer Version */ Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-notifier-developer/inglgcknnendooehdkhplbmhhbfkngmg Source Code: Source code of the extension is available on Github: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier To report bugs and track them submit them: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues?state=open FAQs: Addon's homepage has a FAQ section. Some of the QAs are listed here: How can I sign-in into multiple accounts at once? Why is multiple account notification not working anymore? How can I adjust Gmail™ Notifier to get label-specific notifications? Is it possible to disable specific accounts from receiving notifications? ... Need more help: Check this page for more instructions: http://add0n.com/gmail-notifier.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please don't use reviews as a support forum. If you are experiencing problems with the add-on, send a support request: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues?state=open -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- (2021-05-13) Noob Playz: Nice. 5 Stars
- (2021-05-01) Amonimus: It seems to be allergic to Twitter's DIrect Messages and mail it thinks as important but aren't labeled as much, I can't mark them as Read or delete them through the extension. Any ideas?
- (2021-03-04) Zsuzsanna Jácint: Worked perfectly on Windows 7. Upgraded my system to Win10 last year, doesn't work since then. The icon is always gray, I can open my accounts with it, but there are no badges on it, it doesn't show any new emails. I didn't change anything in the settings. How can I fix it?
- (2021-01-27) Jox Miguel: Cumple su función
- (2020-12-18) Thatgamer AJ: this is the best luckyly i dont have to go on the rugular gmail
- (2020-12-15) Maryam Moghaddas: Works great! Few suggestions: Would love it if the number badge was a different, more prominent color like red. grey is prone to be forgotten in the background! Also, I am signed in three separate gmail accounts but don't want to see emails from all of them. I don't seem to be able to choose which ones I want to be notified for.
- (2020-11-23) Andy Chen: How to use?
- (2020-11-16) Peyman Zakhire: PERFECT! best email notification addon for chrome.
- (2020-11-09) Desitha RW: Epic...
- (2020-10-27) Ronald de Smet: Werkt prima !
- (2020-10-23) Joshua Chandra: Not updated in over a year, can't handle >5 accounts…
- (2020-09-06) Rukhsana Faez Huq: Detected only four (4) out of the nine (9) Gmail accounts already logged in. This is a great app, but can be better with more accessibility to each individual account that is logged in like 'Checker Plus for Gmail' without having to right click.
- (2020-09-01) Mokamiko miki: good
- (2020-08-24) László Trenka: Nem jelenik meg az állapotsoron, a többi más melett!
- (2020-08-20) Jeremy McCormick: Doesn't seem to work at all. Can't even get it to show in the extensions toolbar. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2020-08-14) Andrei: it simple, it works, 5 stars
- (2020-08-05) Uncle Stephen: I tend to keep four email accounts open but I only want Notifier to tell me about new emails from two of them. I can't see how to do this, so I'm bombarded by emails from all of them, so now I'm missing important emails. This is an obvious problem that the developer should have spotted in the first place.
- (2020-07-07) Сан Санич: незручний, звук тихий, у попередньому перегляді невидно картинок, не можна прогорнути, щоб побачити все повідомлення
- (2020-04-16) Max Volodin: for some reason when i click on notification to open or on mark as read, my nvidia geforce experience overlay opens (it's binded to open on ALT+SHIFT+Z)
- (2020-04-06) Bryan Stark: The interface seems to have a lot of features, but when I click open inbox then nothing happens. Fix this please.
- (2020-04-03) Piltdown Superman: Terrible at being consistent on notifications. It will be fine one day, then go a week without notifications. When I click on the icon and go to my mail, I find several messages waiting for me. Also, some mail will not delete through the notifier. It is useful as a shortcut to launch my mail, though.
- (2020-03-27) Richard Klemetsson: Riktigt bra tillägg om man har flera gmail konton. Tur att jag hittade och testade detta tillägg! 10/10
- (2020-03-18) Chikorita Lover: The different customization options are very cool! However, this extension is not compatible for (at least some) Chromebook devices. The extension requires you to sign out and sign back in to receive notifications, and Chromebooks can only do this by sign out of your account on the device. Signing back in doesn't do anything for the extension. Really wish it would work...
- (2020-03-10) Karl Ferrari: great just what I was looking for
- (2020-02-04) - Drtyyy: I ove it, changed my life and made everything so simple and faster as it should be on the first place
- (2020-01-31) Alexandru Alexandrescu: Very practical !
- (2020-01-27) Patricio Lopez: megusta es una buena eleccion
- (2020-01-17) Amr Khalefa: Very helpful and amazing ext.
- (2019-11-10) KOBRA - Free Forex Trading Robots: It's only checking 3 of my gmail accounts. I have 5 other gmail accounts that it's not notifying me of new emails.
- (2019-11-08) Glenn F: Open source & secure. There are many options for customization if you want to drill down into the settings. Works great! Thank you!
- (2019-10-27) Lee Ziegler: Very nice get this you will not be disappointed.
- (2019-10-24) very comfortable and practical
- (2019-10-17) Pavel Ilinskiy: very good thing 10 stars !
- (2019-08-15) Allen1351: Does what it says it does, very useful and time saving.
- (2019-07-23) Faysal Hafidi: i want to get notification of one gmail not all, i can't find this option
- (2019-07-09) Riko boi: Bastante facil de usar, conveniente y mas que nada, util sin lugar a dudas. / Very easy to use, convenient and more than anything, usefull without a doubt.
- (2019-05-29) FM Foto: ODLICAN PROGRAMCIC
- (2019-05-29) RealGamer 123: Zawsze pomaga w życiu teraz mogę usuwać w 1 sekundę wszystkie wiadomosci z gmaila i miec spokuj
- (2019-05-28) Mauricio TTT: Nãpachei nas configurações a opção para avançar mais de 20 notificações, deveria ir avancando ao chegar em 20.
- (2019-04-04) Amit Aher: Superb extension for the G-mail notifications
- (2019-04-03) Seba Poblete: Lejos la mejora. Además permite facilmente manejar multiples correos electrónicos.
- (2019-02-23) Nyarlathotep: все плохо. при открытии не открывает почту - постоянные ошибки бесконечной переадресации gmail, а без расширения все отрывает и не жалуется.
- (2019-02-20) حصن الاسلام: اضافة رائعة انصح بها.
- (2019-01-24) it is great with out hackers
- (2019-01-23) Or Schiro: Great to track the spam folder of multiple inboxes. Cheers! :-)
- (2019-01-18) Simon Breidenbach: Really like this extension. Would be great if there was a "reply" feature in one of the notification windows that pop up. Thanks!
- (2019-01-15) Great tool
- (2019-01-11) Rohan's Studio: Owsam
- (2019-01-05) n ascentt: No sure how to make it show in the system tray like the screenshot shows it can be
- (2018-12-10) Adrien Chrisnach: Très très bien.. utile et simple
- (2018-05-29, v:0.9.3) Claude Peltz: Noise notification only for specific incoming email address
I would like my computer to make a noise when I get an email from a specific person so I notice it more quickly on my desktop. Can this be done with your add on?
- (2018-05-23, v:0.9.3) Ori: [BUG] Receiving new e-mail while reviewing
There appears to be a bug where if you receive a new e-mail while you're viewing in the pop-out window and you delete the e-mail, the pop-out will stop updating until you close it and re-click the icon. For instance: 1) I have 4 e-mails. I click the icon to get the pop-out overview. 2) While reading, I receive another e-mail (making my count 5). 3) I press 'Delete' on my current view. 4) My view will stop updating, remain stuck on my deleted e-mail. 5) To continue viewing, I must click on whatever page I'm on, and then back on the icon.
- (2015-03-08, v:0.5.3) Bhoomi Pathak: Looking for a developer...
Hi there, I found your app Gmail Notifier on the Chrome store - what an awesome product! We are working on a Gmail/Chrome extension of our own called Productive Inbox (productiveinbox.com) that now has a few hundred users. It is currently a task management tool that integrates with Gmail but we want to evolve it to be an Inbox management tool. Based on the traction we have gotten so far, we think this product can really be going places and have the funding to make it happen. We are looking for a developer to partner with that will help us take it to the next level. If you are interested in exploring, just send me an email at [email protected] Cheers, Bhoomi Pathak firepolemarketing.com
- (2015-02-19, v:0.5.3) Pavel Bohmat: send url + zoom body
Pls, add a buttons "Send page link" and option "email_body font-size" (zoom)
- (2015-02-18, v:0.5.3) Bruce Benke: Gmail Notifier
I use MS Outlook 2007 with Gmail Notifier. I've used it for years with no problem. Recently (2 weeks ago) the notifier sent a message instead of New Mail Received which stated: "incorrect password". I rechecked both my gmail password and my Outlook email imap password, and both match. Still no new mail; only the error message. How do I fix this?
- (2015-02-09, v:0.5.1) Prakij Kanokwadchayun: Help!!! I can't get Notifier to only notify Primary category email received.
I don't know which label to add to "customs feed",to get Notifier only notify me when I receive email from Primary category only. I've add these label in "custom feed" and "primary account" and it's not work "^smartlabel_primary","^smartlabel_personal" Thank you.
- (2015-02-06, v:0.5.1) Howard Brown: Notifier of Specific sender
Is there a way to get Gmail Notifier memo from a specific email account ie. [email protected], that is sent to only one Gmail account? If so can that notification Pop Up on any open screen in widows which is in use?
- (2015-02-04, v:0.5.1) Robert Sherkin: Network_Failed
trying to load on my new laptop and keep getting a Network failed issue ? Help!
- (2015-02-03, v:0.5.1) Aleksej Romanovskij: Multiple Accounts not working
Can't connect to multiple accounts.
- (2015-01-19, v:0.5.1) He B TeMy: Multiple Accounts not working.
I've logged in into multiple accounts but only the first one i login is showed on hovering my mouse on the extension's icon. Can you help? I've searched on your FAQ, i can use all three accounts, but the extension only recognizes the one i login first. Please fix, i switched to chrome today and this was working perfectly for months on Firefox...